this girl nails it

IDIOTS! FUCKING IDIOTS! Criminals are gonna get guns, no matter WHAT restrictions you put on law abiding citizens purchasing them. This debate is so fucking stupid! The government doesn't give a shit about it's citizens, it just wants to make sure they can't defend themselves against THE GOVERNMENT! Do I need to draw a damn picture??? Wake the hell up, people!

IDIOTS! FUCKING IDIOTS! Criminals are gonna get guns, no matter WHAT restrictions you put on law abiding citizens purchasing them. This debate is so fucking stupid! The government doesn't give a shit about it's citizens, it just wants to make sure they can't defend themselves against THE GOVERNMENT! Do I need to draw a damn picture??? Wake the hell up, people!

true

very true

it is a hard sale to ask demand more gun control laws

when they do not enforce the ones already on the books

But how would you rule if someone is mentally impaired? People who see a counselor? People who have had mental health treatment? Or only those deemed mentally unfit by a court?

Questions, questions, questions...
If somebody is mentally impaired, and opens fire in a restaurant I'm in, I hope somebody there (who is sane) has a piece and takes the mother fucker out. The answer isn't to keep everyone from buying a gun in the hopes that the crazy one won't be able to get one, the answer is to make sure somebody has the means to take out the crazy one who opens fire! The crazy one won't be so crazy if he knows somebody else in the restaurant is probably packing.

But how would you rule if someone is mentally impaired? People who see a counselor? People who have had mental health treatment? Or only those deemed mentally unfit by a court?

If somebody is mentally impaired, and opens fire in a restaurant I'm in, I hope somebody there (who is sane) has a piece and takes the mother fucker out. The answer isn't to keep everyone from buying a gun in the hopes that the crazy one won't be able to get one, the answer is to make sure somebody has the means to take out the crazy one who opens fire! The crazy one won't be so crazy if he knows somebody else in the restaurant is probably packing.

that is right

even though the mental guy could be adjudicated

and barred from having a firearm that

is no insurance that he will not have a firearm

that is right

even though the mental guy could be adjudicated

and barred from having a firearm that

is no insurance that he will not have a firearm
The insanity plea is only valid if the shooter doesn't get taken out. Just because somebody uses the insanity plea doesn't necessarily mean he is insane. It just means he's looking for a lighter sentence in a hospital, rather than hard time in prison. Allowing law abiding citizens to carry weapons would be a good deterrent for the guy who plans to kill a bunch of people, then claim insanity. A dead man can't plead insanity.

If people are the problem, and not the guns, then why don't conservatives favor stricter background checks on people wanting to buy guns? Why don't they support other restrictions on people? If people are really the problem, that is - which I don't think the right really gives a shit about that. All they care about is their shiny metal toys.
YOU, are the one who emphatically stated that you would have murdered the conjoined twins referenced in that other thread, AFTER THEY WERE BORN, because you considered them to be nothing more than "monstrocities"....It is YOU who fully makes the case for private, unrestricted gun ownership. Seeing as though it is whackjobs like YOU who are the biggest threat to society.....Hopefully, the Vegamite sucking authorities down there have their eyes on a freak like you....'cause God only knows what a psychopathic loon such as yourself is capable of.

I don't know anyone from government who has been involved in a school shooting...

If people are the problem, and not the guns, then why don't conservatives favor stricter background checks on people wanting to buy guns? Why don't they support other restrictions on people? If people are really the problem, that is - which I don't think the right really gives a shit about that. All they care about is their shiny metal toys.
YOU, are the one who emphatically stated that you would have murdered the conjoined twins referenced in that other thread, AFTER THEY WERE BORN, because you considered them to be nothing more than "monstrocities"....It is YOU who fully makes the case for private, unrestricted gun ownership. Seeing as though it is whackjobs like YOU who are the biggest threat to society.....Hopefully, the Vegamite sucking authorities down there have their eyes on a freak like you....'cause God only knows what a psychopathic loon such as yourself is capable of.

STFU and stop going off topic.

And "people are the problem, not the drugs."

and "people are the problem, not the leaking noxious gasses."

Bullshit forever from the perpetually 15 year-old minds of the right wing "adults."

Forum List

Back