"This Has Been one of the Most Humiliating Episodes in Presidential History"

I look at legacy, US prestige, what the next guy will 'inherit.' Right now I feel for the next guy.

Or woman........or at least a close facsimilie of one

1370998912_4539_hillary_clinton.jpg

Obama is a post turtle. His foreign policy, ineffectual at the best of times, is now flailing around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Obama doesn't know what to do or say.

He seems to have done a great job of backing Pukin into a corner to the point that Pukin has offered up Syria's chemical weapons. Funny how that has come about. I suppose you believe Pukin is doing this out of the goodness of his heart? Wake up.
Wow.

I've seen people who refuse to come out of their delusion, but wow.

Bush's mishandling of the Iraq War lost him his GOP congress in 2006, right in the middle of the war.

That's real humiliation, and he deserved every bit of it.

whoa---We're in the WAYBACK machine again Mr. Peabody !

Bringing up the flopollooza that was the Bush Presidency will help the Democrats win the White House in 2016 too. Bush was THAT BAD. Deal with it.

Bet your ass it was a win

Obama won, Putin won, Assad won

Republicans lost

Why is Putin winning a good thing? Why is Assad winning a good thing? Is it because more mass murderers and despots should win to prop up the democratic party?

Did I say good thing or a win?

The only loss was by the Republicans

No, you did not use the word "win". You used the word "won". Won is the past tense of win. I hope this clarifies any confusion.
Accept for the first sentence where you use the word "win" of course.

Last edited:
The point is to quote Kerry (or anyone else, for that matter) correctly, and not twist someone's words in such a way as to give the impression they were saying something entirely different than what they clearly meant.

Are you saying he meant it rhetorically? :eek:

If you don't know what I'm saying, you should go back to school. Kerry actually made a pretty good point which conservatives are either too ignorant or too obtuse to understand.

For one thing, it was (and continues to be) a mistake to think others should perceive American soldiers as Americans think of John Wayne, like some hero who's the embodiment of everything that is noble and good. Anyone who latches on to that notion is delusional. To that end, noting that our troops were conducting late night raids into family homes in the dead of night should have given US some insight into how we were perceived as the antithesis of how we perceive ourselves.

Yet, instead of acknowledging such, conservatives wanted to turn the statement into the complete opposite of what Kerry meant, thereby guaranteeing that we won't be able to fix what we can't even acknowledge is a flaw in our thinking.
ah.

an American hater. I should have had you pegged earlier.

a Liar and Aniti-American. By your own words.

Now I know that anything you say will have the credibility of an infant. A poorly trained one at that.

Little o obama is always on the wrong side. President Putin warned us about the Tsaranev brothers. In spite of that warning the obama state department found no threat and allowed them to bomb the Boston Marathon.

Who was looking out for Americans that time?

I don't care if she get's old. I'll save my celebration until when she's dead. Shouldn't be too long which is the cool part about getting old. You finally get to see these bastards die and go to hell. I can't wait until George Senior, Rockefellar, and Kissinger get their turn. I'm just counting the days.

Get the quotes and the context right, and we can talk. Kerry didn't call the troops terrorists. Here's what he said:

"And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the--of--the historical customs, religious customs."

When our soldiers, armed with automatic weapons, bust into a home late at night in a country at war with god knows how many different armed groups running around engaging in indiscriminate killing, you can damn well be sure that those people felt terrorized.

So, someone who terrorizes isn't a terrorist?

:lol:

The point is to quote Kerry (or anyone else, for that matter) correctly, and not twist someone's words in such a way as to give the impression they were saying something entirely different than what they clearly meant.

There were no quote marks, Skippy. He said the Ameican troops terrorized Iraqi women and children.

His quote accurately portrayed his attitude towards American troops, just like the other examples which you ignored so you could try to deflect by word parsing and nit picking. Sir, you have a distinction without a difference.

So, someone who terrorizes isn't a terrorist?

:lol:

There were no quote marks, Skippy. He said the Ameican troops terrorized Iraqi women and children.

His quote accurately portrayed his attitude towards American troops, just like the other examples which you ignored so you could try to deflect by word parsing and nit picking. Sir, you have a distinction without a difference.

He spoke about American troops going into Iraqi homes in the middle of the night and the effect it had on the families

If you don't want to use the term terror to describe it, what term would you use? Treat us as liberators?

In context (which conservatives hate) he was advocating that Iraqi troops do this mission not Americans

Last edited:
Obama is a post turtle. His foreign policy, ineffectual at the best of times, is now flailing around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Obama doesn't know what to do or say.

He seems to have done a great job of backing Pukin into a corner to the point that Pukin has offered up Syria's chemical weapons. Funny how that has come about. I suppose you believe Pukin is doing this out of the goodness of his heart? Wake up.

WTF?

obama backed Putin into a corner? You're insane! This debacle makes Kerry look like an idiot and obama weaker than usual.

He spoke about American troops going into Iraqi homes in the middle of the night and the effect it had on the families

If you don't want to use the term terror to describe it, what term would you use? Treat us as liberators?

In context (which conservatives hate) he was advocating that Iraqi troops do this mission not Americans

Still deflecting, my point was his attitude towards American troops.

As for your duh, you don't remember I'm against all the middle east wars, whatever, Homey. If not getting it and having no memory floats your boat, so be it.

WTF?

obama backed Putin into a corner? You're insane! This debacle makes Kerry look like an idiot and obama weaker than usual.

Obama: Damn it Vladimir, you're getting your way on everything, keeping Assad, blocking the pipeline, appeasing your allies the Iranians, so STFU, I've had it with you.

Putin: OK, OK, I'll take everything, can you lay off me now?

I'm sure glad the liberals are running the show, wow, they're just dominating people.

As for your duh, you don't remember I'm against all the middle east wars, whatever, Homey. If not getting it and having no memory floats your boat, so be it.

You didn't answer the question

If the families did not experience terror from foreign soldiers invading their homes in the middle of the night, what term would you use to describe it?

Kerrys "attitude" towards American troops was that Iraqi troops should do those raids

If the families did not experience terror from foreign soldiers invading their homes in the middle of the night, what term would you use to describe it?

Kerrys "attitude" towards American troops was that Iraqi troops should do those raids

You're begging the question, I want to know what women and children our troops terrorized in the night that Kerry is referring to. How can I answer the question without knowing who they terrorized or what the circumstances were?

As for his attitude towards the troops, I was referring to all my other examples, not just this one.

You're begging the question, I want to know what women and children our troops terrorized in the night that Kerry is referring to. How can I answer the question without knowing who they terrorized or what the circumstances were?

As for his attitude towards the troops, I was referring to all my other examples, not just this one.

Abdul and Chakka Khan and their children Mohammad, Little Abdul and Lefty
They live at:
1313 Mockingbird Lane
Kabul

Abdul and Chakka Khan and their children Mohammad, Little Abdul and Lefty
They live at:
1313 Mockingbird Lane
Kabul

You don't even know geography. So we attacked the Muslim Munster family in Afghanistan, which is how Kerry knows our troops terrorized women and children in Iraq in the dead of night? You do with your deep logic and knowledge make even a libertarian question that maybe you're right and ubiquitous government is actually fantastic and I'm just an idiot for resisting it.

Forum List

Back