"This Has Been one of the Most Humiliating Episodes in Presidential History"

WHY is that a CONSTITUTIONAL issue for a US president?

When did Assad threaten Israel?

Why shoudl a US president give a fuck?

When is the UN going to inspect Israel's WMDs?

That is funny. You fuckers have been assisting the "opposition" many of whom a re affiliated with AQ.

how is attacking Syria a constitutional issue?
All muslim arabs have threatened Israel. Syria has launched missiles into Israel
If we don't "give a fuck" about CW storage how will we know if he has destroyed them?
How exactly have us "fuckers" helped AQ? I can't wait for that answer

The Syrian army is killing Al Qaeda fighters right now. Why should we interfere with that ?

I never said that we should, its none of our damn business.

There was a time when American conservatives supported their president on the world stage. Remember that? They used to say that politics end and the water's edge. Not anymore. Now, conservative hatred of President Obama dwarfs their stated love of country.

I hate Obama ... because ... I love my country, not in spite of it.

So where were you when Dick Turbin went to Iraq and stood with Hussein, when Kerry called our troops in Iraq "terrorists," when Democrats ratcheted up the rhetoric over the Koran at Gitmo, when Democrats lied to the world and our enemies we were torturing prisoners, when Democrats pumped the propaganda we were murdering civilians in Iraq and they were better off under Hussein, when Carter, Gore and Obama got "peace" prices for their anti-American rhetoric and accepted them?

And you lecture anyone? You're pathetic.

Get the quotes and the context right, and we can talk. Kerry didn't call the troops terrorists. Here's what he said:

"And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the--of--the historical customs, religious customs."

When our soldiers, armed with automatic weapons, bust into a home late at night in a country at war with god knows how many different armed groups running around engaging in indiscriminate killing, you can damn well be sure that those people felt terrorized.

He meant our troops were going into Iraqi homes terrorizing women and children in a non-terrorist sort of way. Got it. That would be after he testified our Vietnam troops were baby killers and routinely burned villages.

You also only addressed one of my points.

John Kerry on Vietnam soldiers: "they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, tape wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the country side of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country."

There was a time when American conservatives supported their president on the world stage. Remember that? They used to say that politics end and the water's edge. Not anymore. Now, conservative hatred of President Obama dwarfs their stated love of country.

Not surprising, obama is trying to destroy the country. That's a pretty good reason to hate him.

Not surprising, obama is trying to destroy the country. That's a pretty good reason to hate him.

well, he said he was going to "fundamentally change" it. destruction of our economy and our culture is a fundamental change.

All muslim arabs have threatened Israel. Syria has launched missiles into Israel
If we don't "give a fuck" about CW storage how will we know if he has destroyed them?

The Syrian army is killing Al Qaeda fighters right now. Why should we interfere with that ?

I never said that we should, its none of our damn business.

You asked how we were helping AQ. A missile strike will help AQ.

I hate Obama ... because ... I love my country, not in spite of it.

So where were you when Dick Turbin went to Iraq and stood with Hussein, when Kerry called our troops in Iraq "terrorists," when Democrats ratcheted up the rhetoric over the Koran at Gitmo, when Democrats lied to the world and our enemies we were torturing prisoners, when Democrats pumped the propaganda we were murdering civilians in Iraq and they were better off under Hussein, when Carter, Gore and Obama got "peace" prices for their anti-American rhetoric and accepted them?

And you lecture anyone? You're pathetic.

Get the quotes and the context right, and we can talk. Kerry didn't call the troops terrorists. Here's what he said:

"And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the--of--the historical customs, religious customs."

When our soldiers, armed with automatic weapons, bust into a home late at night in a country at war with god knows how many different armed groups running around engaging in indiscriminate killing, you can damn well be sure that those people felt terrorized.

So, someone who terrorizes isn't a terrorist?

:lol:

WHY is that a CONSTITUTIONAL issue for a US president?

When did Assad threaten Israel?

Why shoudl a US president give a fuck?

When is the UN going to inspect Israel's WMDs?

That is funny. You fuckers have been assisting the "opposition" many of whom a re affiliated with AQ.

Absolutely not.. This situation has been repeating itself for DECADES in the Middle East..

Ever wonder why JORDAN doesn't want it's West Bank back? The King of Jordan initially placated the Palestinian rebels and supported them with a claim on the West Bank until the day that they commandeered tanks and weapons and marched on his capital.. From that day on --- he ran them off, washed his hands of the West Bank and swore to keep them OUT of Jordanian affairs.

We have helped depose all of the leaders who were corking the extremists up in the genie lamp.. Except for Jordan and Syria..

Now Syria is a special case because of their primary alignment with folks that are equally in conflict with US intentions and interests. Should be a no-brainer to stay out..

Last edited:
Obama's too narcissistic to feel humiliation.... he really thinks he's worked a miracle.

Seriously, this guy's clueless... the mid-east is in flames thanks to his ineptitude, al-Qaeda is massively resurging and he's golfing.

Don't you people ever research anything before posting. Your messiah has been helpin Al-Nusra for the past two years

Syria crisis: Al-Nusra pledges allegiance to al-Qaeda

And they are pissed off too.....

The main Syrian armed rebel group has already refused to co-operate on the plan.

Gen Salim Idriss of the Free Syrian Army said he categorically rejected it, and insisted that the most important thing was to punish the perpetrators of chemical attacks.

BBC News - Syria crisis: Tense US-Russia talks on chemicals deal

Obama's too narcissistic to feel humiliation.... he really thinks he's worked a miracle.

Seriously, this guy's clueless... the mid-east is in flames thanks to his ineptitude, al-Qaeda is massively resurging and he's golfing.

I wish he were just clueless. I don't think Obama's a Muslim, or a Christian. But he's a Muslim sympathizer. And not just Muslim, but Sunni. Sunnis want this war, and he was trying to give it to them. Not to get rid of "Assad" but to get rid of a government they think are dogs running a Sunni majority country.

Kerry stuck is foot in it by giving Putin the chance to defuse it. Kerry is a clueless boob. Granted Putin only didn't want it because he's allied with the Shiites. But this was clearly in the interest of Obama's beliefs. That he bumbled his way into it is fool hearty to believe. He was left with no choice but to back down.

This Has Been one of the Most Humiliating Episodes in Presidential History

Honestly, I don't think it's even one of the most humiliating in Obama's own administration.

- Benghazi - after allowing the murder of several people for political purposes covered it up
- Fast and furious - his administration sold guns to criminals, he said he didn't know then used executive privilege which is only possible if he did know
- Race baiting in the Zimmerman case
- Race baiting in the Crowley case
- Ran to be President of the United States by against capitalism, particularly financial services, energy and medical industries, twice
- Chosing a corrupt product of the corrupt Clinton administration to be Secretary of State
- Chosing a guy who perjured himself and called Vietnam soldiers baby killers and war criminals to be Secretary of State
- Blowing off our closest ally, the PM of the UK
- Taking a "Peace prize" which was in their explanation based on his wanting to reduce the power of the country he leads.

I'm glad that he backed down and Syria didn't become another Iraq that cost us; thousands of American lives, Trillions of dollars,the responsibility for hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilian deaths, and a cluster fuck in the Middle East, and people are "embarrassed" by this Syrian fiasco that cost us nothing so far but "bruised ego"? Wow! This stupidity with Syria is supposed to be "one of the Most Humiliating Episodes in Presidential History" ? Give me a break! :lol:

This stupidity with Syria is supposed to be "one of the Most Humiliating Episodes in Presidential History" ? Give me a break! :lol:

Actually my first post in this discussion was agreeing that it was not even one of the most humiliating episodes in his administration. I don't believe anything changed here. Everyone has the same impression of him as before.

I do believe that taking down Assad would have been a tragic mistake though, and one he wanted. But not because of WMDs, the agreement stopped him. He didn't want it.

So now Syria has agreed to hand over its chem weapons. BUt only if the US agrees to call off military action.
They have effectively boxed Obama in: If he agrees he is giving Assad freehand to exert control and basically do whatever he wants. If he doesn't agree he is accused of spoiling this diplomatic breakthrough.

It is game-set-match Putin. And we still have over half the country saying "What the heck just happened??" that is, those who aren't Obama-fluffers and think Obama has brilliantly navigated this. But those people are dumber than turkeys.

I understand what you are saying, but if we agreed to not act against Syria militarily solely to enforce the "chemical weapons" issue, I hardly see that as a losing situation. I don't know about you, but I certainly think that we don't need to keep playing "bad cop" or "enforcer" in the Middle East or anywhere. How long has Syria had those chemical weapons?

I think that this is a great time to let the UN handle "the Syrian problem", if they want to strike Syria, there are plenty of other countries that have the military capability to do so besides us. In short, I see the short term outcome, a win for the American people. I will say that it's times like these that make me happy that I like the opposite party from the executive branch to have a majority in the House of Representatives. :)

A stupid ass Chicago bi-sexual thug with questionable documentation, no real job ever, and no experience in foreign policy. A sickening puppet following the orders of the same maggots that got us into the last 2 wars. He should be tried for treason or put in front of a Nurrenberg style war tribunal and dealt with immediately.l

you sound like a fucking retard

So now Syria has agreed to hand over its chem weapons. BUt only if the US agrees to call off military action.
They have effectively boxed Obama in: If he agrees he is giving Assad freehand to exert control and basically do whatever he wants. If he doesn't agree he is accused of spoiling this diplomatic breakthrough.

It is game-set-match Putin. And we still have over half the country saying "What the heck just happened??" that is, those who aren't Obama-fluffers and think Obama has brilliantly navigated this. But those people are dumber than turkeys.

I understand what you are saying, but if we agreed to not act against Syria militarily solely to enforce the "chemical weapons" issue, I hardly see that as a losing situation. I don't know about you, but I certainly think that we don't need to keep playing "bad cop" or "enforcer" in the Middle East or anywhere. How long has Syria had those chemical weapons?

I think that this is a great time to let the UN handle "the Syrian problem", if they want to strike Syria, there are plenty of other countries that have the military capability to do so besides us. In short, I see the short term outcome, a win for the American people. I will say that it's times like these that make me happy that I like the opposite party from the executive branch to have a majority in the House of Representatives. :)

Let's stop ignoring who was pushing for this war the hardest---Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Does everyone think that they are going to pack up their bags and go home after investing MILLIONS ?

What about Turkey----What about Syrian refugees ?

Granted Putin only didn't want it because he's allied with the Shiites. .

HUH?

He is allied with WHOMEVER allows him to keep the port of Tartus, home to a Russian naval facility.

At the present time is Assad.

That's only a piece of it. Russia also wants to block the Qatar pipeline and Iran is seriously a danger to get into this which would be terrible for Russian business. I am not saying that Putin cares about Shiites versus Sunnis, but Shiites are closest to Russia and he's allied with them for his own benefit. And he knows the Sunnis and Shiites are nuts in their hatred of each other.

Assad falling is a huge objective to the majority Sunni Muslim world.

John Kerry: 'With respect to Arab countries offering to bear costs and to assist, the answer is profoundly yes, they have. That offer is on the table.'

The Sunnis want the Shiite dog Assad gone. Everything about that impacts Russia negatively, not just the base.

Forum List

Back