"This Has Been one of the Most Humiliating Episodes in Presidential History"

So, the country with the big stick in the fight comes off as weak?

The US threatened to attack. That threat forced a concession from Syria brokered by their only ally Russia

How is getting what you want weak?

the US threatend to attack and in the process exposed that it was unwilling to attack. Congress has indicated they will not support a war. Our allies have stated they will not support our innitiative. Everyone knows if we go it, we go it alone. and without the support of the public. America has nothing to gain by obamas threat. Anyone up for re election next year who supports such an action will be gone.

know what the future for syria brings? the rebels will be put down. Assad stays in power. at worst, assad turns over some chemical weapons. Sarin, which has a short shelf life anyway. What ever he has will be useless in a few months anyway. he'll just make more or get more.

There is no happy ending in Syria. There are no Good Guys/Bad Guys.....only bad guys

We know what we got with Assad. Topple Assad and you have a civil war between factions fighting for control with radical Muslims winning out

A US attack would have only made an unstable situation more unstable

Hang on to that thought cause I got $5.00 that says Obama will attack Syria with Tomahawks.
It will be done
a) so Obama can look like a bad ass
b) so that we can keep the Saudis happy
c) so that we can keep Israel happy.

the US threatend to attack and in the process exposed that it was unwilling to attack. Congress has indicated they will not support a war. Our allies have stated they will not support our innitiative. Everyone knows if we go it, we go it alone. and without the support of the public. America has nothing to gain by obamas threat. Anyone up for re election next year who supports such an action will be gone.

know what the future for syria brings? the rebels will be put down. Assad stays in power. at worst, assad turns over some chemical weapons. Sarin, which has a short shelf life anyway. What ever he has will be useless in a few months anyway. he'll just make more or get more.

There is no happy ending in Syria. There are no Good Guys/Bad Guys.....only bad guys

We know what we got with Assad. Topple Assad and you have a civil war between factions fighting for control with radical Muslims winning out

Hang on to that thought cause I got $5.00 that says Obama will attack Syria with Tomahawks.
It will be done

The big question is how much the Saudis will pay us!

remove obama's dick from your mouth and you might get it. Its been explained to you several times but your blind faith in the kenyan messiah blocks your brain from functioning properly.

Remove Bibi's dick from your mouth and explain, clearly and succinctly, why Obama has the Constitutional authority to intervene in Syria's internal affairs.

You hit the JACKPOT. Why are we supporting all the other countries who are determined to overthrow a sovereign ruler ? All this was planned before any gas attack so I don't wanna hear any WMD bullshit.

It will be done

The big question is how much the Saudis will pay us!

They'll pay us a bunch---it's gonna happen---McCain is peeing in his pants knowing how pissed the rebel mercenaries are.

remove obama's dick from your mouth and you might get it. Its been explained to you several times but your blind faith in the kenyan messiah blocks your brain from functioning properly.

Remove Bibi's dick from your mouth and explain, clearly and succinctly, why Obama has the Constitutional authority to intervene in Syria's internal affairs.

You hit the JACKPOT. Why are we supporting all the other countries who are determined to overthrow a sovereign ruler ? All this was planned before any gas attack so I don't wanna hear any WMD bullshit.

Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda

220px-Defense.gov_photo_essay_110325-D-XH843-010.jpg

Except for Iran. Do you realize that? Obama has supported all revolutions against the ruling regimes EXCEPT in Iran. When people were fighting an oppressive, murderous government in Iran, obama had deaf ears all of a sudden.

It will be done

I don't think so.

And here's why...

If the idiot in chief does launch missiles at Syria, Assad will find a bunch of casualties the next morning to put on TV. A bunch.

Some of whom will have died from the missiles themselves and some (many?) will have died from the Gas Stockpiles the Stuttering Clusterfukk 'accidentally hit' with his errant missiles.

Can you imagine the fallout if Assad and Putin can show the world thousands of casualties caused by the Stuttering Clusterfukk's missile attack? Many of whom died from the very weapons he was trying to destroy.

obama runs away and hides. the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM has his back.

Trust me when I tell you, this thing is over. You may never hear about it again.

OTOH, I could be wrong but..... I doubt it. I'd say odds are 90-10 my way

Except for Iran. Do you realize that? Obama has supported all revolutions against the ruling regimes EXCEPT in Iran. When people were fighting an oppressive, murderous government in Iran, obama had deaf ears all of a sudden.

His timing sorta sucks----he may have forgotten to set his alarm clock that day. He completely forgot to holler the first time gas was used in Syria.

original.jpg

Yup, obama saw this ^^^ and voted 'present' like the gutless fuck he is.

He's real fond of putting Islamists in power though

It will be done

I don't think so.

And here's why...

If the idiot in chief does launch missiles at Syria, Assad will find a bunch of casualties the next morning to put on TV. A bunch.

Some of whom will have died from the missiles themselves and some (many?) will have died from the Gas Stockpiles the Stuttering Clusterfukk 'accidentally hit' with his errant missiles.

Can you imagine the fallout if Assad and Putin can show the world thousands of casualties caused by the Stuttering Clusterfukk's missile attack? Many of whom died from the very weapons he was trying to destroy.

Trust me when I tell you, this thing is over. You may never hear about it again.

So what is his alternative ?

The Fog of War can cover a whole lot....... it was used in Benghzi......

I don't think he has that authority, I hope that your question was intended for RW.

By Guy Benson
9/11/2013

National Journal's Ron Fournier, a veteran DC journo who calls 'em like he sees 'em, hasn't been terribly impressed with President Obama's careening and incomprehensible handling of the crisis in Syria. In an unsparing review, Fournier concludes that Obama has demonstrated himself to be naive and isolated. Behold what 'smart power' hath wrought:
Naive about the levers of power: Where to start? Obama reversed course on congressional authorization at the last minute, after a private chat with his chief of staff, and to the surprise of his national security team--all in violation of presidential best practices. He then left the country on a quixotic trip to Russia, allowing misgivings to grow in Congress and the public before he could build a case for striking Syria. Boxed in, Obama seized upon a Russian proposal to put Syria's weapons in the hands of the international community. It's an impractical solution, a fig leaf. Either Obama trusts Russian President Vladimir Putin (a mistake) or he is a partner in deceit (an outrage).​
[Excerpt]

Read more:
"This Has Been one of the Most Humiliating Episodes in Presidential History" - Guy Benson

The die hard Progressive Left lemmings of Obama will claim this is not so, When the world see's the truth.

Yeah, that's one way to read it if your intention at the outset is to interpret events in such a way as to end up criticizing President Obama.

Another way to interpret it is that Syria has finally acknowledged it actually HAS chemical weapons in its possession which it has never done before, and Syria has also volunteered to have those weapons confiscated and destroyed. None of that would have happened without the threat of force. Now, personally, I find it far more gratifying to win withOUT resorting to a bombing campaign then to engage in one.

Whether Syria follows through with their pledge, or not, is another story.

By Guy Benson
9/11/2013

National Journal's Ron Fournier, a veteran DC journo who calls 'em like he sees 'em, hasn't been terribly impressed with President Obama's careening and incomprehensible handling of the crisis in Syria. In an unsparing review, Fournier concludes that Obama has demonstrated himself to be naive and isolated. Behold what 'smart power' hath wrought:
Naive about the levers of power: Where to start? Obama reversed course on congressional authorization at the last minute, after a private chat with his chief of staff, and to the surprise of his national security team--all in violation of presidential best practices. He then left the country on a quixotic trip to Russia, allowing misgivings to grow in Congress and the public before he could build a case for striking Syria. Boxed in, Obama seized upon a Russian proposal to put Syria's weapons in the hands of the international community. It's an impractical solution, a fig leaf. Either Obama trusts Russian President Vladimir Putin (a mistake) or he is a partner in deceit (an outrage).​
[Excerpt]

Read more:
"This Has Been one of the Most Humiliating Episodes in Presidential History" - Guy Benson

The die hard Progressive Left lemmings of Obama will claim this is not so, When the world see's the truth.

Yeah, that's one way to read it if your intention at the outset is to interpret events in such a way as to end up criticizing President Obama.

Another way to interpret it is that Syria has finally acknowledged it actually HAS chemical weapons in its possession which it has never done before, and Syria has also volunteered to have those weapons confiscated and destroyed. None of that would have happened without the threat of force. Now, personally, I find it far more gratifying to win withOUT resorting to a bombing campaign then to engage in one.

STOP that spin it's not true---he admitted to them over a year ago

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/24/w...rebellion-syria-says.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Last edited:
By Guy Benson
9/11/2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:

Don't kid yourself. Assad may give up some of his CW, but they will keep some, and they know how to make more.

Obama did now win anything, Putin and Assad got him to call off the strike and he got nothing in return----------great negotiation, obozo.

It will be done

I don't think so.

And here's why...

So what is his alternative ?

The Fog of War can cover a whole lot....... it was used in Benghzi......

His alternative is what it's always been -- Do nothing, say nothing and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will back him up all the way.

Anything short of Putin nuking Manhattan gets the old freeze-a-roo..... No attention, no print, no air time, no mention.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is what makes a story a story. Always has, always will. Even among right-thinking, intelligent Conservatives.... No press coverage, no story.

You can come in here and rail and rail about something that interests you, something you think requires the attention of the electorate.... But without coverage by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.... There's no story. And if FNC covers it, libturds and other assorted scum will just poo-poo the source

But let a Conservative fart in Church and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will have 20 Reporters, 15 Vans and a 100 Camera Crews there.

Forum List

Back