"This Has Been one of the Most Humiliating Episodes in Presidential History"

Obama wants to use the missiles. The Saudi's want him to, his friends in al-queda and the Muslim Brotherhood want him to, the Neo-cons want him to. It's only a matter of time.

Kerry screwed up and blurted out something he shouldn't have, now they have to save face. They cannot drop the bombs now because of this new development.

They will find a way to null and void the plan. I guarantee you, they will throw a monkey wrench into it somehow. Possibly Al-Nusra will gas some more of it's own people again.

Obama wants to use the missiles. The Saudi's want him to, his friends in al-queda and the Muslim Brotherhood want him to, the Neo-cons want him to. It's only a matter of time.

Kerry screwed up and blurted out something he shouldn't have, now they have to save face. They cannot drop the bombs now because of this new development.

They will find a way to null and void the plan. I guarantee you, they will throw a monkey wrench into it somehow. Possibly Al-Nusra will gas some more of it's own people again.

EXACTLY----He just has to decide how and when to throw the will of the American people under the bus.

Don't kid yourself. Assad may give up some of his CW, but they will keep some, and they know how to make more.

Obama did now win anything, Putin and Assad got him to call off the strike and he got nothing in return----------great negotiation, obozo.

WHAT was Obama supposed to get in return?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't think so.

And here's why...

If the idiot in chief does launch missiles at Syria, Assad will find a bunch of casualties the next morning to put on TV. A bunch.

Some of whom will have died from the missiles themselves and some (many?) will have died from the Gas Stockpiles the Stuttering Clusterfukk 'accidentally hit' with his errant missiles.

Can you imagine the fallout if Assad and Putin can show the world thousands of casualties caused by the Stuttering Clusterfukk's missile attack? Many of whom died from the very weapons he was trying to destroy.

obama runs away and hides. the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM has his back.

Trust me when I tell you, this thing is over. You may never hear about it again.

OTOH, I could be wrong but..... I doubt it. I'd say odds are 90-10 my way

So what is his alternative ?

The Fog of War can cover a whole lot....... it was used in Benghzi......

His alternative is what it's always been -- Do nothing, say nothing and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will back him up all the way.

Anything short of Putin nuking Manhattan gets the old freeze-a-roo..... No attention, no print, no air time, no mention.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is what makes a story a story. Always has, always will. Even among right-thinking, intelligent Conservatives.... No press coverage, no story.

You can come in here and rail and rail about something that interests you, something you think requires the attention of the electorate.... But without coverage by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.... There's no story. And if FNC covers it, libturds and other assorted scum will just poo-poo the source

But let a Conservative fart in Church and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will have 20 Reporters, 15 Vans and a 100 Camera Crews there.

He CAN'T do nothing. He has an army of insane radical muslims hired by the Saudis all waiting for him.

Don't kid yourself. Assad may give up some of his CW, but they will keep some, and they know how to make more.

Obama did now win anything, Putin and Assad got him to call off the strike and he got nothing in return----------great negotiation, obozo.

How about a promise not to invade Israel? How about inspection of syrian CW storage facilities? How about destruction of CW manufacturing facilities? How about Iran stopping its Nuke program? How about keeping al qaeda and hamas out of power in syria? How about turning over the Benghazi attackers?

there are lots of things he could have gotten-------but he got nothing, nada, zero, zilch. But thats what happens when you send a boy to negotiate with men.

There was a time when American conservatives supported their president on the world stage. Remember that? They used to say that politics end and the water's edge. Not anymore. Now, conservative hatred of President Obama dwarfs their stated love of country.

There was a time when American conservatives supported their president on the world stage. Remember that? They used to say that politics end and the water's edge. Not anymore. Now, conservative hatred of President Obama dwarfs their stated love of country.

In time of war ? You bet----right now he wants us to support intervening in a Syrian war.

sorry Charlie

Do you remember him asking you if he could support the Saudi's invasion of Syria ?

Last edited:

How about a promise not to invade Israel?

WHY is that a CONSTITUTIONAL issue for a US president?

When did Assad threaten Israel?

How about inspection of syrian CW storage facilities?

Why shoudl a US president give a fuck?

When is the UN going to inspect Israel's WMDs?

How about keeping al qaeda and hamas out of power in syria?

That is funny. You fuckers have been assisting the "opposition" many of whom a re affiliated with AQ.

Hmmmmm, and you on the left supported Bush in every international effort of his???? Really? Well, you did for a couple of weeks after 9/11 and then you reverted to your normal partisan bullshit and lies. I did not support Bush going into Iraq, but both clintons, kennedy, kerry, and most of the dems did.

The difference is that that was then and this is now, we have to deal with the present and obama is screwing up everything he touches.

Obama has made a complete fiasco of the Syria thing and has allowed Putin to look like a statesman while he and the US look incompetent and petty.

Obama is a post turtle. His foreign policy, ineffectual at the best of times, is now flailing around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Obama doesn't know what to do or say.

He seems to have done a great job of backing Pukin into a corner to the point that Pukin has offered up Syria's chemical weapons. Funny how that has come about. I suppose you believe Pukin is doing this out of the goodness of his heart? Wake up.

Yes.. I do believe that Putin is actually TRYING to solve the problem..

When this crisis 1st broke and the only US solution was to PUNISH them by an insignificantly "small" strike --- I wrote on USMB that anyone with an ounce of common sense would propose making a DEMAND of Syria to turn over some chem weapons..

Unfortunately, an ounce of sense is too much to expect of American foreign policy and ESPECIALLY this circus of mental midgets in charge.

When your motto is "lead from behind" --- you get your behind WHIPPED by those with REAL LEADERSHIP concepts and qualities.. We CONSTANTLY put idiots in charge, our foreign policy has ALWAYS sucked --- and Obama inadvertently has given the greenlight to BETTER IDEAS and SOLUTIONS..

Bravo for "leading from behind".. It brings out COMPETITION for moral and political thinking.

We certainly are not in running with this crew...

There was a time when Liberals didn't have a jones to bomb innocent children.

America is not being threatened and our allies are not being threatened. In fact it is our allies who are fighting a war of aggression, much of it based on sheer sectarian hatred.

How about inspection of syrian CW storage facilities?

That is funny. You fuckers have been assisting the "opposition" many of whom a re affiliated with AQ.

how is attacking Syria a constitutional issue?
All muslim arabs have threatened Israel. Syria has launched missiles into Israel
If we don't "give a fuck" about CW storage how will we know if he has destroyed them?
How exactly have us "fuckers" helped AQ? I can't wait for that answer

I hate Obama ... because ... I love my country, not in spite of it.

So where were you when Dick Turbin went to Iraq and stood with Hussein, when Kerry called our troops in Iraq "terrorists," when Democrats ratcheted up the rhetoric over the Koran at Gitmo, when Democrats lied to the world and our enemies we were torturing prisoners, when Democrats pumped the propaganda we were murdering civilians in Iraq and they were better off under Hussein, when Carter, Gore and Obama got "peace" prices for their anti-American rhetoric and accepted them?

And you lecture anyone? You're pathetic.

This Has Been one of the Most Humiliating Episodes in Presidential History"

Hyperbole?

More humiliating than Watergate?

Than a two-bit break-in to prove the corrupt scum democrats were working to stuff the ballot boxes? (which WAS proven, BTW.)

Uh, way more.

More humiliating than the Iran Hostage Crisis?

Close, Obama is truly a Jimmy Carter clone.

More humiliating than having a blow job trotted out to the world?

Seriously?

More humiliating than invading Iraq for WMDs and finding nothing?

And where are those WMD's now? Oh that's right - in Damascus being used against Obama's Al Qaeda buddies.

Yo, dumbfuck dims - what about those WMD's again? :eek::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Right wing pundits have such short memories

Leftists have such low IQ's....

how is attacking Syria a constitutional issue?
All muslim arabs have threatened Israel. Syria has launched missiles into Israel
If we don't "give a fuck" about CW storage how will we know if he has destroyed them?
How exactly have us "fuckers" helped AQ? I can't wait for that answer

The Syrian army is killing Al Qaeda fighters right now. Why should we interfere with that ?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Bet your ass it was a win

Obama won, Putin won, Assad won

Republicans lost

Thanks Baghdad Bob, we'll give that the consideration is deserves.

you_cowardly_slave_you_corrupt_sycophant_with_your_sickening_advice-277299.jpg

I hate Obama ... because ... I love my country, not in spite of it.

So where were you when Dick Turbin went to Iraq and stood with Hussein, when Kerry called our troops in Iraq "terrorists," when Democrats ratcheted up the rhetoric over the Koran at Gitmo, when Democrats lied to the world and our enemies we were torturing prisoners, when Democrats pumped the propaganda we were murdering civilians in Iraq and they were better off under Hussein, when Carter, Gore and Obama got "peace" prices for their anti-American rhetoric and accepted them?

And you lecture anyone? You're pathetic.

Get the quotes and the context right, and we can talk. Kerry didn't call the troops terrorists. Here's what he said:

"And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the--of--the historical customs, religious customs."

When our soldiers, armed with automatic weapons, bust into a home late at night in a country at war with god knows how many different armed groups running around engaging in indiscriminate killing, you can damn well be sure that those people felt terrorized.

BUSH: The Syrian regime has chemical weapons.

ASSAD: Fuck you!

UN: The Syrian regime is suspected to have chemical weapons.

EUROPE: The Syrian regime probably has chemical weapons.

OBAMA: Syria has chemical weapons and we are going to blow them up.

ASSAD: Oh, fuck. Okay. Yes. I have chemical weapons. Let's talk about my getting rid of them.

RETARDS: HA! Assad totally punked Obama!

As cocksuckers go, you gobble Obammy more than most.

Obama: I draw a red line at chemical weapons

Assad: Fuck you

Obama: I'm drawing a red line.

Assad: Fuck you

Obama: I'm drawing a double-secret probation red line.

Assad: Fuck you - I'm using WMD's you fucking queer-assed pussy

Obama: I never set a red line

Assad: Fuck you - you fucking queer-assed pussy

Putin: Give up the WMD's, Assad.

Assad: Yes Comrade, right away.

Obama: See? My red line worked.

Putin and Assad: Fuck you - you fucking queer-assed pussy

Obama:
Barack_Obama_Pout_25-242x300.jpg

Nine Congressional investigations into Benghazi found what?

1. it was not caused by a video
2. Obama, Clinton, Rice et al lied to the american people about it
3. eye witnesses are not being allowed to testify
4. Arms to Syrian rebels were somehow involved
5. Who told the military to stand down? and why?

Benghazi is far from over. The truth will eventually get out.

Beating a dead horse

What Conservtives do best...........How humiliating

Yeah, it sure isn't the current issue that Watergate is, Hatewinger....

Forum List

Back