This has Likely Been Done Before, but, Can We All Do Our 8 Values Mapping?

View attachment 260831
I keep telling y'all that I'm peaceful, moderate and social. Don't I?
LOL

So I had no idea what Social Liberalism is, so I looked it up.
Under social liberalism, the common good is viewed as harmonious with the freedom of the individual.[8] Social liberal policies have been widely adopted in much of the capitalist world.[9] Social liberal ideas and parties tend to be considered centrist or centre-left.

So all of you yahoos calling me a communist, take THAT.
That is me also but people hate moderates also.

View attachment 260831
LOL

Under social liberalism, the common good is viewed as harmonious with the freedom of the individual.[8] Social liberal policies have been widely adopted in much of the capitalist world.[9] Social liberal ideas and parties tend to be considered centrist or centre-left.

Lol, I always knew you were more of a 'Fence Sitter', Old Lady.
And proud of it.

View attachment 260831
LOL

Sure do. It's nice to be equally reviled; kinda matches my VALUES

View attachment 260831
LOL

Sure do. It's nice to be equally reviled; kinda matches my VALUES
Even my kids tell me that centrist are worthless..:113:

These surveys are always highly biased.
How is a survey biased in these cases?
The "liberty/authority" axis is a little screwy too.

I can believe that values and traditions can be instilled through family and voluntary associations, not necessarily through authority figures.

How does a technologically advanced society maintain tradition and family values when morally bankrupt capitalists selling depravity control the authority?

The "nation - world" axis is kind of bogus.
Just because I see next to no value in globalist organizations and foreign aid, it doesn't necessarily follow that I'm a nationalist flag waver.

I think it is a valid axis of ideological alignment in general. It is trying to measure your nationalism vrs globalism leaning, but hey, you can live in denial all you like.
I reject all imposed authority, whether national or global....I only go along with it to stay out of jail.
You didn't share your results Oddball, and it sounds like you don't like your label. Did it call you a fascist?

The "nation - world" axis is kind of bogus.
Just because I see next to no value in globalist organizations and foreign aid, it doesn't necessarily follow that I'm a nationalist flag waver.

I think it is a valid axis of ideological alignment in general. It is trying to measure your nationalism vrs globalism leaning, but hey, you can live in denial all you like.
I reject all imposed authority, whether national or global....I only go along with it to stay out of jail.
You didn't share your results Oddball, and it sounds like you don't like your label. Did it call you a fascist?
Ultra-capitalist....But I already knew that...Did the survey years ago.

I can believe that values and traditions can be instilled through family and voluntary associations, not necessarily through authority figures.

How does a technologically advanced society maintain tradition and family values when morally bankrupt capitalists selling depravity control the authority?
That's another issue that has come up in the conversations I've had elsewhere about this matrix.

A lot of the questions in both this and the political compass make a lot of semantic presuppositions, that may or may not be necessarily correct in contexts different from those being presented.

That's another issue that has come up in the conversations I've had elsewhere about this matrix.

A lot of the questions in both this and the political compass make a lot of semantic presuppositions, that may or may not be necessarily correct in contexts different from those being presented.
That is a lack of a logic algorithm with gates of and, nor, or, nand.

Deep down, all social conservatives know that fascism is the only way to fix the messed up twilight-zone clown-world the left has made of society. Sad, but true.

Deep down, all social conservatives know that fascism is the only way to fix the messed up twilight-zone clown-world the left has made of society. Sad, but true.
You're one scary dude.

And people like you are why we have jails, lol.
Yeah, there are a lot of people who just mind their own business, live and let live, and support those who do the same in jail. :rolleyes:

Yeah, there are a lot of people who just mind their own business, live and let live, and support those who do the same in jail. :rolleyes:
Who don't pay their taxes, drive intoxicated, defraud their neighbors selling crap, piss in the creek up stream from your camp, etc.

Live and let live is for dullards and addicts.

Who don't pay their taxes, drive intoxicated, defraud their neighbors selling crap, piss in the creek up stream from your camp, etc.

Live and let live is for dullards and addicts.
Force and fraud don't adhere to the NAP and the libertarian/ancap ethos.

Your fool strawman argument is better suited to dullards like rderp.

Gomez-Addams.jpg

You're one scary dude.

The left are like spoiled children, they've been given too much freedom and ruined it for everyone else. It's about time they learn to respect natural law, for the good of all humanity.

The left are like spoiled children, they've been given too much freedom and ruined it for everyone else. It's about time they learn to respect natural law, for the good of all humanity.
A fascist state isn't necessary for that....All that is needed is to take away all their social welfare crutches and let the little shits sink or swim on their own.

A fascist state isn't necessary for that....All that is needed is to take away all their social welfare crutches and let the little shits sink or swim on their own.

It's inevitable that at some point the systems we all rely on will falter, and when it does some of the undesirables will just give up, wither away and expire... but the rest will go feral.

a total breakdown of law and order. It's just around the corner.

That's when righteous authority kicks in and saves us from ourselves.

Forum List

Back