This has Likely Been Done Before, but, Can We All Do Our 8 Values Mapping?

PwAZqxt.jpg

Some of the questions were not “agree/disagree.” Like “should research be done at an international level?” Sometimes, I guess, but that totally depends on the circumstances.

I had a problem with some of the questions also...because...it depends. Plus, in the one you mention whst exactly does it mean?

PwAZqxt.jpg

Some of the questions were not “agree/disagree.” Like “should research be done at an international level?” Sometimes, I guess, but that totally depends on the circumstances.
I ended up hitting the "neutral/unsure" button quite a few times because of the same thing--sometimes it wasn't that simple, and "unsure" was the closest thing to "that depends."

Same here. I hit the until unsure a lot.

No one should think it's "cool" to be a fascist.

I have read one or two of your posts but mostly scroll right by them. I read it this time because the FASCIST category you fall under. I'm so not surprised.

Meh, he is an ideological LARPER. Fascism is forever stinkified by the Nazis and the Holocaust.

If it were to ever make a come back it would have to go under a new label....like Democrat. :D

I have read one or two of your posts but mostly scroll right by them. I read it this time because the FASCIST category you fall under. I'm so not surprised.

Who are you to tell me whats ok to think? Mark Zuckerberg?

I have never and will never be on facebook. They have had serious problems since it started. I value my privacy much more than some stupid website. I have a life and don't have any need to broadcast it on the internet.

As far as thinking it's cool to be a fascist, I'm not surprised you think it's cool. You don't believe in freedom. You believe that the government shouldn't work for the people but for big business and for big business and government to rule everyone's lives. I don't believe anyone should think it's cool to not believe in freedom.

The original meaning of the word fascism is the merging of business with government. Most fascists take it to the extreme so the nation ends up without any freedom. Without any free press. Without the right to own a weapon. Without the right to vote for people to represent them in a democratic republic like The United States.

Along with all the other very bad aspects of fascism and all the very terrible harm it does to people and nations.

My relatives fought a world war against fascism. Two lost their lives. They fought for America and everything we stand for and believe in. You would have been with those who were trying to kill my relatives and relatives of millions of other good Americans. You would have been with those who wanted to destroy America and all we stand for.

So no, I don't believe anyone, or at least any American, should think fascism is cool.

She did not say you couldn't think that way as you obviously don't need anyone's permission to think what you want to.

She did say it wasn't 'cool'.

I would say more specifically that calling oneself a fascist is merely mental masturbation as it is fruitless, smelly and gives pleasure only you can fathom.

Were you serious about your set of ideas you would find another label and stop jacking off in public with the fascism horseshit.

I have never and will never be on facebook. They have had serious problems since it started. I value my privacy much more than some stupid website. I have a life and don't have any need to broadcast it on the internet.

As far as thinking it's cool to be a fascist, I'm not surprised you think it's cool. You don't believe in freedom. You believe that the government shouldn't work for the people but for big business and for big business and government to rule everyone's lives. I don't believe anyone should think it's cool to not believe in freedom.

The original meaning of the word fascism is the merging of business with government. Most fascists take it to the extreme so the nation ends up without any freedom. Without any free press. Without the right to own a weapon. Without the right to vote for people to represent them in a democratic republic like The United States.

Along with all the other very bad aspects of fascism and all the very terrible harm it does to people and nations.

My relatives fought a world war against fascism. Two lost their lives. They fought for America and everything we stand for and believe in. You would have been with those who were trying to kill my relatives and relatives of millions of other good Americans. You would have been with those who wanted to destroy America and all we stand for.

So no, I don't believe anyone, or at least any American, should think fascism is cool.

I scored "fascist" because I want a compassionate, moral and just govt that puts the interests of MY people above that of corporations and foreigners.

She did not say you couldn't think that way as you obviously don't need anyone's permission to think what you want to.

She did say it wasn't 'cool'.

I would say more specifically that calling oneself a fascist is merely mental masturbation as it is fruitless, smelly and gives pleasure only you can fathom.

Were you serious about your set of ideas you would find another label and stop jacking off in public with the fascism horseshit.

I am deadly serious about my ideas.

Extreme free market capitalism is poison to nationalists and traditionalists. It markets moral degeneracy and trades national unity for cheap labor.

Limited government leaves people and the natural world wide open to shameless exploitation by super wealthy elites.

Extreme free market capitalism is poison to nationalists and traditionalists. It markets moral degeneracy and trades national unity for cheap labor.
Limited government leaves people and the natural world wide open to shameless exploitation by super wealthy elites.

So you sound like a Nationalist Fabian.

What would be the difference other than that there are not hundreds of millions of people who despise Nationalist Fabianism?

So you sound like a Nationalist Fabian.

What would be the difference other than that there are not hundreds of millions of people who despise Nationalist Fabianism?

They sound a little too socially liberal for my tastes and they don't seem to put any emphasis on ethnicity.

Forum List

Back