🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is a political question, and not a sports question about Commie Kaepernick.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
colin-kaepernick-castro-t-shirt-807x452.jpg

So, the fro skinny commie piece of shit wears a fidel castro shirt at a presser.

Go ahead, you fucking leftists. Explain to all of us why that is commendable to you, but for some fucking reason if that was Tom Brady wearing a David Duke shirt, you would all flip the fuck out?

As it is, you stupid leftists went ape shit because Brady had a Trump hat.

38320886-tom-brady-donald-trump-hat-0303-jpg.jpg

So, the fro skinny commie piece of shit wears a fidel castro shirt at a presser.

Go ahead, you fucking leftists. Explain to all of us why that is commendable to you, but for some fucking reason if that was Tom Brady wearing a David Duke shirt, you would all flip the fuck out?

Kaepernick is a has been loser and not worth paying attention to.

Leftists: "Um, well, duh, er.....look at the time"
I wonder why a stupid spoiled black bitch like Jemele Hill who works for BSPN would be so pissed that the skinny commie in cop pig socks and dsiplaying a murdering commie would be so up in arms as to why no team wants the circus coming to their town by signing the skinny unappreciative marxist whose real father (black guy of course) left him and he was raise by two white people who adapted him and spits on a country that provided him an opportunity to be the millionaire he is today.

Jemele-Hill-and-President-640x480.jpg

Oh, there is that stupid ESPN black bitch. Could not be happier or wetter than being in the other skinny marxists arms. Huh, no wonder ESPN never brings up the fact that commie kaepernick wore a murdering castro shirt.

They are all fucking commies. Especially that stupid black kuuuunt working for ESPN.

What matters is...Their fans don't want him.

That's giving the owner concerns.

Now their GM...Newsome, has said the owner is not blocking them,
but rather they are just doing their homework on him.

I don't believe it. The owner has to listen to his fans.

The guy is trouble. He's a victim of his environment. He protests
without being able to count. (Count the number of white faces in those
crowds paying 100's of dollars per game.)

If the HC and GM want him bad enough, I guess they maybe able to
convince the owner. However, I would imagine that the owner will
offer a caveat. "If we get negative press and he doesn't produce, both
of you are gone." Then the owner will understand how committed they
are to signing him.

I wonder why a stupid spoiled black bitch like Jemele Hill who works for BSPN would be so pissed that the skinny commie in cop pig socks and dsiplaying a murdering commie would be so up in arms as to why no team wants the circus coming to their town by signing the skinny unappreciative marxist whose real father (black guy of course) left him and he was raise by two white people who adapted him and spits on a country that provided him an opportunity to be the millionaire he is today.

Oh, there is that stupid ESPN black bitch. Could not be happier or wetter than being in the other skinny marxists arms. Huh, no wonder ESPN never brings up the fact that commie kaepernick worse a murdering castro shirt.

They are all fucking commies. Especially that stupid black kuuuunt working for ESPN.

My husband is an avid sports fan...he's stopped watching ESPN

Oh, there is that stupid ESPN black bitch. Could not be happier or wetter than being in the other skinny marxists arms. Huh, no wonder ESPN never brings up the fact that commie kaepernick wore a murdering castro shirt.

Where is Michael Smith's hand?

Oh, there is that stupid ESPN black bitch. Could not be happier or wetter than being in the other skinny marxists arms. Huh, no wonder ESPN never brings up the fact that commie kaepernick worse a murdering castro shirt.

I'm with him.

I just watch the college games that they carry.

They're already hurting financially. Disney is putting their prices
off the charts trying to keep ESPN afloat. That's not going to continue
much longer.

I'm with him.

I just watch the college games that they carry.

They're already hurting financially. Disney is putting their prices
off the charts trying to keep ESPN afloat. That's not going to continue
much longer.
Those commie racist fuckers have not learned their lesson. Every fucking day, this is their big gigantic fucking issue. Why the fucking castro wearing skinny black fro is not being signed.

Every fucking day, that is their number one fucking issue.

They have learned nothing. Just like the leftist voters. They still think russians did something. They literally have no clue why that stupid witch in a pants suit lost the election in a landslide.

Nobody cares about Kapaernick. He was just another lousy quarterback until you rubes completely lost your shit over him.

What matters is...Their fans don't want him. That's giving the owner concerns. Now their GM...Newsome, has said the owner is not blocking them, but rather they are just doing their homework on him. I don't believe it. The owner has to listen to his fans. The guy is trouble. He's a victim of his environment. He protests without being able to count. (Count the number of white faces in those crowds paying 100's of dollars per game.) If the HC and GM want him bad enough, I guess they maybe able to
convince the owner. However, I would imagine that the owner will
offer a caveat. "If we get negative press and he doesn't produce, both
of you are gone." Then the owner will understand how committed they
are to signing him.
That caveat will never occur. If they agree to sign him, his performance will have no effect on the GM and HC. That would be nuts and the Baltimore owner isn't a nut. He cares about his team winning, not the political stances of his players.

Kaepernick is a has been loser and not worth paying attention to.

Strong arm. Weak brain. Big hair. Doesn't add up to an NFL QB. He's free to say what he wants and I'm free to ignore him.

PS if that's what you call a "question" what would you call an "angry tirade?"

I think Kapaernick has made his point with his actions, that he's guaranteed to do by the Constitution.
With some folks, the Constitution is great, only when the moment agrees with them, other times. When the Constitution goes against their beliefs, they choose to ignore it. It's a great show of their lack of conviction.
Back to Kapaernick. If I was him, I'd move on and try to save his career and stop the protest. Maybe, play ball in Canada for awhile. Maybe then after a time, he'll be more marketable in the NFL.

I think Kapaernick has made his point with his actions, that he's guaranteed to do by the Constitution.
With some folks, the Constitution is great, only when the moment agrees with them, other times. When the Constitution goes against their beliefs, they choose to ignore it. It's a great show of their lack of conviction.
Back to Kapaernick. If I was him, I'd move on and try to save his career and stop the protest. Maybe, play ball in Canada for awhile. Maybe then after a time, he'll be more marketable in the NFL.
maybe he can take Brenda Warner with him.

Forum List

Back