🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is a political question, and not a sports question about Commie Kaepernick.

I think Kapaernick has made his point with his actions, that he's guaranteed to do by the Constitution.
With some folks, the Constitution is great, only when the moment agrees with them, other times. When the Constitution goes against their beliefs, they choose to ignore it. It's a great show of their lack of conviction.
Back to Kapaernick. If I was him, I'd move on and try to save his career and stop the protest. Maybe, play ball in Canada for awhile. Maybe then after a time, he'll be more marketable in the NFL.
Fuck you and your constitutional bullshit. That is not the point you pathetic hypocrite. The comment was about the constant double standards displayed by you fuckers.

Love to see your pathetic snot nosed reaction and yelling about consitutional rights if he was white wearing a David Duke shirt.

We all see how you fucking losers react to the confederate flag, crosses, and confederate statues.

Not to mention how you fuckers responded to Brady and the Trump hat. You stupid fucking loser.

I think Kapaernick has made his point with his actions, that he's guaranteed to do by the Constitution.
With some folks, the Constitution is great, only when the moment agrees with them, other times. When the Constitution goes against their beliefs, they choose to ignore it. It's a great show of their lack of conviction.
Back to Kapaernick. If I was him, I'd move on and try to save his career and stop the protest. Maybe, play ball in Canada for awhile. Maybe then after a time, he'll be more marketable in the NFL.
Fuck you and your constitutional bullshit. That is not the point you pathetic hypocrite. The comment was about the constant double standards displayed by you fuckers.

Love to see your pathetic snot nosed reaction and yelling about consitutional rights if he was white wearing a David Duke shirt.

We all see how you fucking losers react to the confederate flag, crosses, and confederate statues.

Not to mention how you fuckers responded to Brady and the Trump hat. You stupid fucking loser.
Unless you're simply trying for the World's Record of F-Bombs in one post, they have these great anger management devices now, perhaps you should look into one...

:laugh:
I'm all for "freedom of speech", no matter what side of the political spectrum. A white guy in wearing a David Duke shirt or a black guy wearing a Che shirt, it makes no difference, it's "freedom of speech"
That also includes your hysterical rant! Go for it, it's "freedom of speech". You can even stay in the USA. I won't even tell you to move to a country that doesn't have a Constitution. :beer:

Last edited:
Fuck you and your constitutional bullshit. That is not the point you pathetic hypocrite. The comment was about the constant double standards displayed by you fuckers. Love to see your pathetic snot nosed reaction and yelling about consitutional rights if he was white wearing a David Duke shirt. We all see how you fucking losers react to the confederate flag, crosses, and confederate statues. Not to mention how you fuckers responded to Brady and the Trump hat. You stupid fucking loser.
Flipping out over this only proves you're the loser. Difference between Che and Duke, one fought to free all people the other to re-establish second class citizenship for some. If you don't think the second is lower on the scale than the first, then you deserve to lose.

colin-kaepernick-castro-t-shirt-807x452.jpg

So, the fro skinny commie piece of shit wears a fidel castro shirt at a presser.

Go ahead, you fucking leftists. Explain to all of us why that is commendable to you, but for some fucking reason if that was Tom Brady wearing a David Duke shirt, you would all flip the fuck out?

As it is, you stupid leftists went ape shit because Brady had a Trump hat.

38320886-tom-brady-donald-trump-hat-0303-jpg.jpg
Fuck Kapernick and fuck the cheatin fock from bah-stahn too.

Fuck you and your constitutional bullshit. That is not the point you pathetic hypocrite. The comment was about the constant double standards displayed by you fuckers. Love to see your pathetic snot nosed reaction and yelling about consitutional rights if he was white wearing a David Duke shirt. We all see how you fucking losers react to the confederate flag, crosses, and confederate statues. Not to mention how you fuckers responded to Brady and the Trump hat. You stupid fucking loser.
Flipping out over this only proves you're the loser. Difference between Che and Duke, one fought to free all people the other to re-establish second class citizenship for some. If you don't think the second is lower on the scale than the first, then you deserve to lose.
che did no such thing, he was a wannabe tyrant just like his butt buddy fidel

The Texans would never sign that piece of shit.
Well seeing as though they moved up to take Watson maybe it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

No dumbass...
The Texans have the least players in the entire NFL that have had trouble with the law.
They try and sign players that have integrity and morals.

And since you seem to be mentally challenged I obviously meant they wouldnt sign someone with such poor moral character.

in my mind he is as dumb as those idiots who drive around with the American flag on their vehicle. I could care less what he does...he is a non issue. People don't wake up and work their butts off thinking about America. Its about taking care of onesself and ones family first. Self dependency.

Forum List

Back