This Is a Real Reason Why Middle-Class Incomes Remain Stagnant

What do you call an unemployed Business Visa?
The Indian who just replaced the Black employee.
This Business Visa crap hurts a LOT of people who are anxious to work.

There are currently more than 5 million job openings in the U.S. that are unfilled largely due to lack of skilled American workers. These visas (65,000 is minuscule relative to what we truly need) provide companies with personnel possessing much needed skill sets. They also allow companies to bring over some of the best and brightest from other countries which helps with innovation. We need more focus on vocational training and education that builds the skill sets our country requires. Instead, education costs have skyrocketed which works against those goals and creates a skill set deficit.

Raise the min to $12 NOW, invest in training for 3 million tech jobs going begging, raise top rate to 90% over a few million to cut ridiculous CEO and executive pay, legalize pot and tax it, legalize illegals and tax them, stop illegal immigration with a good SS/ID card and enforcement, invest in infrastructure and cheap college loans. IE, let Dems do it.

Raise the min to $12 NOW, invest in training for 3 million tech jobs going begging, raise top rate to 90% over a few million to cut ridiculous CEO and executive pay, invest in infrastructure and cheap college loans. IE, let Dems do it.

So what you are saying is pretend money grows on trees, got it. /eyeroll

Raise the min to $12 NOW, invest in training for 3 million tech jobs going begging, raise top rate to 90% over a few million to cut ridiculous CEO and executive pay, invest in infrastructure and cheap college loans. IE, let Dems do it.
A bunch of small businesses would go out of business at $12.
It's Idiotic all of that spending you talk about, dumbass.

A bunch of small businesses would go out of business at $12.
It's Idiotic all of that spending you talk about, dumbass.
Quantify "a bunch". If companies can't afford to pay their employees a decent wage, they shouldn't be in business. "All of that spending" is called investing in our country.

The answer:

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2015 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 500 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce small business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

The economy would implode within a month if Congress passed that.

Putting hundreds of billions of dollars into the hands of consumers every month would cause the economy to implode?

Reducing employee and tax/government fee costs to 30% of revenue for businesses would cause the economy to implode?

Care to explain?

remember folks, the democrats cares for you working slobs. that's why Obama just put on the books to allow more of these visas for Foreigners. so keep cutting your own throat and vote Democrat. you did such a fine job on that nobody Obama

He also wants to raise the minimum wage which the Republicans don't want.

There are currently more than 5 million job openings in the U.S. that are unfilled largely due to lack of skilled American workers. These visas (65,000 is minuscule relative to what we truly need) provide companies with personnel possessing much needed skill sets. They also allow companies to bring over some of the best and brightest from other countries which helps with innovation. We need more focus on vocational training and education that builds the skill sets our country requires. Instead, education costs have skyrocketed which works against those goals and creates a skill set deficit.

Quit funneling public tax monies to private schools.

So what you are saying is pretend money grows on trees, got it. /eyeroll

American business is making record profits. American business should do the right thing.

The answer:

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2015 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 500 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce small business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.
Your plan would raise the prices of everything.

remember folks, the democrats cares for you working slobs. that's why Obama just put on the books to allow more of these visas for Foreigners. so keep cutting your own throat and vote Democrat. you did such a fine job on that nobody Obama

He also wants to raise the minimum wage which the Republicans don't want.

And the (D)'s only want an increase in the minimum wage so the unions can make more money..

You know so they can line the DNC coffers?

Forum List

Back