This is an Enlightened White Guy. Must See

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

You're dismissed.

Thank you for conceding to your superior. I know it hurts. :lol:

Don't flatter yourself.

You have shown yourself to be a complete and utter buffoon.

One who ducks questions when challenged. fact is you conceded in every discussion where you failed prove your case when challenged, Which by the way is every single time.

But hey, if it makes you feel like your incompetent ass has done something then believe what you wish.

My grand-daughter has more integrity and debating skills than you will ever have. And she's nine.

Don't flatter yourself.

One who ducks questions when challenged. fact is you conceded in every discussion where you failed prove your case when challenged, Which by the way is every single time.

But hey, if it makes you feel like your incompetent ass has done something then believe what you wish.

My grand-daughter has more integrity and debating skills than you will ever have. And she's nine.

Ha!

Don't flatter yourself.

Ha!

I've been kicking your ass all over this forum. But hey.... don't let that fact stop you from making a fool of yourself.

Dont really care to hear about your mission in life but thank you for conceding to your superior. I know it hurts :lol:

At least you didn't try to deny that I kicked your ass all over this forum and in this thread.

There may be hope for you yet.

I've been kicking your ass all over this forum. But hey.... don't let that fact stop you from making a fool of yourself.

Dont really care to hear about your mission in life but thank you for conceding to your superior. I know it hurts :lol:

At least you didn't try to deny that I kicked your ass all over this forum and in this thread.

Why is it important for me to deny? Thank you for conceding to your superior. I know it hurts :lol:

Why is it important for me to deny? Thank you for conceding to your superior. I know it hurts :lol:

Who said it was important?

The only concession made is the one you made when you refused to answer a direct question.

I guess that's why you'll always be a victim.

Who said it was important?

The only concession made is the one you made when you refused to answer a direct question.

I guess that's why you'll always be a victim.

You prove its importance by trying to claim it. You did nothing but look like a fool. However, thank you for conceding to your superior.

Forum List

Back