This is an Enlightened White Guy. Must See

I love my race. Where did you get the idea i didn't?

Perhaps it's your incessant need be relevant.

How can I be relevant if you dont post in reply? Maybe if you dont post i wont be relevant. BtW did you know that an some albino people in Pakistan look a lot like a white person? Some even look irish.

izYfa75.jpg

So?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9CSWGGbo4E]African eating albinos - YouTube[/ame]

Try again Tank. Europeans have long practiced cannibalism but actually had the audacity to try and condemn other cultures because of it.

Tough news to swallow: Europeans saw nothing wrong with cannibalism until the 1900s, two new books claim | Mail Online

In the past, ALL peoples had cannibals. ALL races and cultures had slaves. They all pillaged and raped. No one gives a fuck about the past though, because its irrelevant today. What matters today is what happens today. When are you going to understand that? The only defense you have for the appalling behavior of black people today, is by bringing up some shit that happened before any of us were born.

Do you not see how flawed your logic is? You should drop the black empowerment revisionist history bullshit, and join the real world.

Last edited:
How can I be relevant if you dont post in reply? Maybe if you dont post i wont be relevant. BtW did you know that an some albino people in Pakistan look a lot like a white person? Some even look irish.

izYfa75.jpg

So?

Well what do you think about it? You realize by posting "So?" you made me "relevant" right?

Posting pictures and making claims about them doesn't make you relevant. It makes you desperate.

Try again Tank. Europeans have long practiced cannibalism but actually had the audacity to try and condemn other cultures because of it.

Tough news to swallow: Europeans saw nothing wrong with cannibalism until the 1900s, two new books claim | Mail Online

In the past, ALL peoples had cannibals. ALL races and cultures had slaves. They all pillaged and raped. No one gives a fuck about the past though, because its irrelevant today. What matters today is what happens today. When are you going to understand that? The only defense you have for the appalling behavior of black people today, is by bringing up some shit that happened before any of us were born.

Do you not see how flawed your logic is? You should drop the black empowerment revisionist history bullshit, and join the real world.

Only truly ignorant people don't see how the past effects the present. Those same people also tend not to see what is still going on. Stay ignorant but dont try and convince me I'm wrong. Prove it.

Well what do you think about it? You realize by posting "So?" you made me "relevant" right?

Posting pictures and making claims about them doesn't make you relevant. It makes you desperate.

You obviously cant read. I said you posting on my thread makes me relevant. You cant stay away because you get PO'd when hit in the face by the truth. :lol:
Have some pride man! You're is so pathetic that I actually feel sorry for you. Stop being so desperate.

You obviously cant read. I said you posting on my thread makes me relevant. You cant stay away because you get PO'd when hit in the face by the truth. :lol:

Sure I can read. How else could I respond to your nonsense?

rel·e·vant
adjective \ˈre-lə-vənt\

Full Definition of RELEVANT

a : having significant and demonstrable bearing on the matter at hand

b : affording evidence tending to prove or disprove the matter at issue or under discussion <relevant testimony>

c : having social relevance

No. You're not relevant.

And my responding to your BS doesn't make you relevant.

Have some pride man! You're is so pathetic that I actually feel sorry for you. Stop being so desperate.

I do have pride. I know it eats you up inside. Thats why you keep attacking. I love it. :lol:

rel·e·vant
adjective \&#712;re-l&#601;-v&#601;nt\

b : affording evidence tending to prove or disprove the matter at issue or under discussion <relevant testimony>

No. You're not relevant.

I'm very relevant to you. Keep posting. Proves my point. All of the white racists are attracted to my threads because you guys cant stand the truth. If no one was reading and posting only then would I not be relevant. See how that works son?

I do have pride. I know it eats you up inside. Thats why you keep attacking. I love it. :lol:
The achievements of you own race should make you proud, claiming the achievements of other makes you desperate and pathetic.

rel·e·vant

No. You're not relevant.

I'm very relevant to you. Keep posting. Proves my point. All of the white racists are attracted to my threads because you guys cant stand the truth. If no one was reading and posting only then would I not be relevant. See how that works son?

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

You're dismissed.

The achievements of you own race should make you proud, claiming the achievements of other makes you desperate and pathetic.

There is only one race in case you haven't been keeping up. DNA evidence proves homo sapiens originated in Africa and developed to its present stage before leaving Africa. Egypt is in Africa no matter how you white racists try to spin it. It was built and developed by the Black Africans that lived there. I would never claim my ancestors created the snowboard or skiing so dont worry. I'm not desperate to claim those things.

rel·e·vant

No. You're not relevant.

You're dismissed.

Thank you for conceding to your superior. I know it hurts. :lol:

You're dismissed.

Thank you for conceding to your superior. I know it hurts. :lol:

Don't flatter yourself.

You have shown yourself to be a complete and utter buffoon.

One who ducks questions when challenged. fact is you conceded in every discussion where you failed prove your case when challenged, Which by the way is every single time.

But hey, if it makes you feel like your incompetent ass has done something then believe what you wish.

My grand-daughter has more integrity and debating skills than you will ever have. And she's nine.

Forum List

Back