This is an Enlightened White Guy. Must See

More Black people in india but dont call them Black. Its a secret!

nM00pKB.jpg

A5oQOpC.jpg

lQHvLso.jpg

Aborigine in Australia but not a black guy at all

Tv5jR5l.jpg

Both you clowns just proved what I said! What is it about granite and basalt did you not get? I highlighted it for you since you both appear to be blind. God damn you 2 are stupid!! :lol:

I love it when idiots try to show they are smart by only reading part of a sentence. The materials you claim were the main material used to construct the pyramids were used for floors and walls. That means that all they had to do was cut them into tiles. That takes such advanced techniques that it is impossible for us to do the same thing, which is why we never use granite for flooring, walls, or countertops.

Why don't you at least research before you make yourself look like an ass!? Tiles? :lol:

The largest granite stones in the pyramid, found in the "King's" chamber, weigh 25 to 80 tons
Thats a big ass tile. Don't reply to me again until you research the pyramids properly. You are wasting my time.

Want to know the difference between you and smart people?

I provided a link to back up my quote, you quoted from a Wiki article, and conflated metric tons with regular tons.

Not to worry though, everyone knows that Wiki never gets anything wrong.

This is what people like to do. They like to hide things by calling it something else. What about the rest of my post? Still in denial?
Sorry, but 3 cartoon drawings of people's heads aren't evidence of anything.

True story.......... :cool:

That cartoon drawing was just proof of what other Europeans circulated regarding the Irish. That wasn't proof of African heritage. You dont have to believe me. I know the truth. :cool:

Unless Noah was magic he was black as well. 2 white people cannot produce a black child but 2 black people can produce a white child. its in our genes and thats why there is no such thing as race.

HKdfmXu.jpg

This is from a Nigerian couple. DNA confirmed. Not an albino.

white-baby-black-parents1.png

You really don't know much about anything, do you?

I must know more than you. Do you have a better rebuttal for that? I would love for someone to produce a white couple that gave birth to a black child. Naturally.

A rebuttal for your abysmal ignorance about genetics? Not really, but I can prove you are wrong.

White Baby Shocks Black Parents: Medically Possible? - HealthPop - CBS News

I love it when idiots try to show they are smart by only reading part of a sentence. The materials you claim were the main material used to construct the pyramids were used for floors and walls. That means that all they had to do was cut them into tiles. That takes such advanced techniques that it is impossible for us to do the same thing, which is why we never use granite for flooring, walls, or countertops.

Why don't you at least research before you make yourself look like an ass!? Tiles? :lol:

The largest granite stones in the pyramid, found in the "King's" chamber, weigh 25 to 80 tons
Thats a big ass tile. Don't reply to me again until you research the pyramids properly. You are wasting my time.

I provided a link to back up my quote, you quoted from a Wiki article, and conflated metric tons with regular tons.

Let me know when you have researched the issue. I'm not going to waste time debating with someone that believes the only granite used in the construction of the Pyramids was for tile. You cant possibly be that stupid and still be able to breath and chew gum.

This is what people like to do. They like to hide things by calling it something else. What about the rest of my post? Still in denial?

That cartoon drawing was just proof of what other Europeans circulated regarding the Irish. That wasn't proof of African heritage. You dont have to believe me. I know the truth.
The English hated the Irish people and considered them the ******* of europe.

So calling them 'black Irish' was an ethnic slur not a racial fact. . :cool:

Last edited:
Asclepias can't be white so he attempts to claim that all whites are actually blacks.

Why do you hate your race so much?

You really don't know much about anything, do you?

I must know more than you. Do you have a better rebuttal for that? I would love for someone to produce a white couple that gave birth to a black child. Naturally.

A rebuttal for your abysmal ignorance about genetics? Not really, but I can prove you are wrong.

Was that link supposed to prove me wrong? Maybe you copied the wrong link. That was a Nigerian couple with a white child not a White couple with a Black child. Where is a link showing a White couple with a Black child?

That cartoon drawing was just proof of what other Europeans circulated regarding the Irish. That wasn't proof of African heritage. You dont have to believe me. I know the truth.
The English hated the Irish people and considered them the ******* of europe.

So calling them 'black Irish' was an ethnic slur not a racial fact. . :cool:

Why did the English hate the irish? Are you denying the Moors conquered southern ireland even though your own historians say so?

Asclepias can't be white so he attempts to claim that all whites are actually blacks.

Why do you hate your race so much?

I love my race. Where did you get the idea i didn't?

Perhaps it's your incessant need be relevant.

How can I be relevant if you dont post in reply? Maybe if you dont post i wont be relevant. BtW did you know that an some albino people in Pakistan look a lot like a white person? Some even look irish.

izYfa75.jpg

Thank God this asswipe is a "tenured" public school teacher.
"Scholars" of his ilk are precisely the reason I put my children in private school.

Let me know when you have researched the issue. I'm not going to waste time debating with someone that believes the only granite used in the construction of the Pyramids was for tile. You cant possibly be that stupid and still be able to breath and chew gum.

I did research the issue.

I said the pyramids were built with limestone, you said they used only granite. I provided a link to an Egyptian site that said they used limestone, and used granite for the floors. You responded with an unattributed quote that they used granite.

Not to worry though, you were just as right about black people never having white babies.

Was that link supposed to prove me wrong? Maybe you copied the wrong link. That was a Nigerian couple with a white child not a White couple with a Black child. Where is a link showing a White couple with a Black child?

If you knew anything about genetics you would be more interested in the link I provided.

Don't worry though, I have a video for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGH1pAQ6Q0s]Jeremy Kyle - White Couple have a Black Baby - YouTube[/ame]

More non black indigenous people in Thailand the Mani tribe.

maxresdefault.jpg

From the Semang tribe of Malaysia These people are being killed off in some areas. Not considered Black.

jahaiMA.jpg

kensiuMA.jpg

The Bateq. A sub group of the Semang

542009_10151237870342419_102390728_n.jpg

If you knew anything about genetics you would be more interested in the link I provided.

Don't worry though, I have a video for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGH1pAQ6Q0s]Jeremy Kyle - White Couple have a Black Baby - YouTube[/ame]

You just made me waste 3 minutes of my life congrats. :lol: I was going to over look it was tv talk show and give you the benefit of the doubt. What was that for?

I did research the issue.

I said the pyramids were built with limestone, you said they used only granite. I provided a link to an Egyptian site that said they used limestone, and used granite for the floors. You responded with an unattributed quote that they used granite.

Not to worry though, you were just as right about black people never having white babies.

I love when you lie so I can provide proof. Where did I say they only used granite? You should be able to link my quote right?

Forum List

Back