This Is Awesome!!!

What's the outlook for uneducated young *******?

Fantastic if you idiot nutters stop trying to kill public education. Dickhead.
Public education will never overcome family circumstances, Cuntneck..

Ooooooh! Cuntneck! Awesome word.
A point so well made the invective is not needed.
The invective was meant to keep things light...don't want LL to cry.

What's the outlook for uneducated young *******?

Fantastic if you idiot nutters stop trying to kill public education. Dickhead.
Public education will never overcome family circumstances, Cuntneck..

Ooooooh! Cuntneck! Awesome word.
A point so well made the invective is not needed.
The invective was meant to keep things light...don't want LL to cry.

Yeah. Don't want to make LL cry!

Businesses See Revenues Employment Growing in 2015 ISM Says - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Best atmosphere for job growth since the 90's.

Who wants to celebrate?

It is not all sunshine and lollipops....as reflected in these two graphs...but don't let me rain on your libby parade.
LFP%20Nov.jpg

Businesses See Revenues Employment Growing in 2015 ISM Says - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Who wants to celebrate?

It is not all sunshine and lollipops....as reflected in these two graphs...but don't let me rain on your libby parade.
LFP%20Nov.jpg

Oh no! That's horrible! Impeach Obama!!

Like I often say.....guys like you could win the lottery and start bitching about needing to hire an accountant.

Get a new record. That bitch is in pieces.

Who wants to celebrate?

LFP%20Nov.jpg

Like I often say.....guys like you could win the lottery and start bitching about needing to hire an accountant.

Merely pointing out that much is still wrong with the economy, which sends you over the edge. Get a gripe.

The truth is hard for you to accept.

Who wants to celebrate?

LFP%20Nov.jpg

Merely pointing out that much is still wrong with the economy, which sends you over the edge. Get a gripe.

That's just you being unable to accept the FACT that the economy is better now than it was in January 2009. Much better. Ask business leaders. They are HIRING.

Get a gripe? You mean grip?

Who wants to celebrate?

LFP%20Nov.jpg

That's just you being unable to accept the FACT that the economy is better now than it was in January 2009. Much better. Ask business leaders. They are HIRING.

You keep dreaming.

I have always thought leftists do not live in reality and you are proof of it.

The economy is looking forward to January 2015 - any idea why?

The economy is looking forward to January 2015 - any idea why?

Oh yeah! The GOP is awesome!! They have ignited a super recovery just by winning the Senate! You got it! The GOP is already creating jobs.

Oh yeah! The GOP is awesome!! They have ignited a super recovery just by winning the Senate! You got it! The GOP is already creating jobs.

I believe they have BOTH houses, and can effectively block Obama..

Perhaps they will even repeal the severe penalty against employers who employ full time?

I believe they have BOTH houses, and can effectively block Obama..

Perhaps they will even repeal the severe penalty against employers who employ full time?

Absolutely! All credit for the 57 consecutive months of positive job growth goes to the GOP. They rock!!

Forum List

Back