This Is Awkward: Catholic Edition

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
In an extraordinary 11-page written testament, a former apostolic nuncio to the United States has accused several senior prelates of complicity in covering up Archbishop Theodore McCarrick’s allegations of sexual abuse, and has claimed that Pope Francis knew about sanctions imposed on then-Cardinal McCarrick by Pope Benedict XVI but chose to repeal them.

Ex-Nuncio Accuses Pope Francis of Failing to Act on McCarrick’s Abuse

And here I thought he was just a Commie.

it is common knowledge that priest in general prefer to diddle little boys, all while feigning to save souls

it's a sordid bidness but God ordained it so, gotta have some sexual gonna on

it is common knowledge that priest in general prefer to diddle little boys, all while feigning to save souls

Homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand.
Are known homosexuals allowed in the priesthood?

I have no idea; I'm not Catholic.

I did hear that God has a plan & that God's plan is perfect so, I guess priest diddling little boys must be part of that great landscape.

I did hear that God has a plan & that God's plan is perfect so, I guess priest diddling little boys must be part of that great landscape.
It’s been awhile since anyone on USMB displayed what a total dumbass they are, congrats.

It’s been awhile since anyone on USMB displayed what a total dumbass they are, congrats.

well, it's only a conversation so, don't get your panties in a wad; or is it a jock strap?

From Wikipedia:

The canon law of the Catholic Church requires that clerics "observe perfect and perpetual continence for the sake of the kingdom of heaven".[1] For this reason, priests in Roman Catholic dioceses make vows of celibacy at their ordination, thereby agreeing to remain unmarried and abstinent throughout their lives.In 2005 a senior Vatican official confirmed a report in Corriere della Sera that gay men who are closeted and chaste (abstain from sexual activity) for at least three years will still be allowed to become priests,[2]and others have argued that the church would be unable to enforce an outright ban.[2]

if 'the church' would just get real about human sexuality they would understand that humans have desires but 'the church' is living in a 2,500 year old cave; oh, happy, happy

The left doesn't know how to deal with this.

Homosexuals gravitate to he priesthood. Libs love the opportunity to bash the Catholic Church, but the offenders are the homos they worship.

so, what are you saying? God is a homosexual?
Well, he does seem to have made quite a few of them.

Yes; I also believe MANY were 'born that way' which I personally have no issue with

Republicans on the other hand sure seem to have an issue with it

He doesn't "make them."

At "best," they were born with a birth defect. They are still required to live by His Commandments.

No it's not. The percentage of priests who molest is around 4%...the same percentage as any other profession.

Stop lying

He doesn't "make them."

At "best," they were born with a birth defect. They are still required to live by His Commandments.

I thought that 'book' stated something to effect that I knew you before you were born.

If true, then God made a lot of homos; jus' sayin'

I thought that 'book' stated something to effect that I knew you before you were born.

If true, then God made a lot of homos; jus' sayin

One statement is not related to the other.

BTW, God said that to the prophet Jeremiah. Meaning, JEREMIAH was being PREPARED for his ministry BEFORE HE WAS BORN.

That does not mean EVERYONE is being prepared in this way.

Was the murderer who killed Mollie, "specially created" by God? The answer is NO (before you give the tard asinine response).

If true, then God made a lot of homos; jus' sayin

One statement is not related to the other.

BTW, God said that to the prophet Jeremiah. Meaning, JEREMIAH was being PREPARED for his ministry BEFORE HE WAS BORN.

That does not mean EVERYONE is being prepared in this way.

Was the murderer who killed Mollie, "specially created" by God? The answer is NO (before you give the tard asinine response).

People struggle with the free will God gave mankind

Forum List

Back