This Is Awkward: Catholic Edition

I thought that 'book' stated something to effect that I knew you before you were born.

If true, then God made a lot of homos; jus' sayin

One statement is not related to the other.

BTW, God said that to the prophet Jeremiah. Meaning, JEREMIAH was being PREPARED for his ministry BEFORE HE WAS BORN.

That does not mean EVERYONE is being prepared in this way.

Was the murderer who killed Mollie, "specially created" by God? The answer is NO (before you give the tard asinine response).

well, hopefully your LAST statement makes you feel like the giant keyboard warrior that you dream 2 B

I thought that 'book' stated something to effect that I knew you before you were born.

BTW, God said that to the prophet Jeremiah. Meaning, JEREMIAH was being PREPARED for his ministry BEFORE HE WAS BORN.

Was the murderer who killed Mollie, "specially created" by God? The answer is NO (before you give the tard asinine response).

People struggle with the free will God gave mankind

and yet, no one asked for that; did they?

Asked for it? Wth are you talking about?

You seem clueless on religious matters...just sayin

YOUR quote: "People struggle with the free will God gave mankind"

AGAIN: and yet, no one asked for that; did they?

try & pay attention

try & pay attention

Evidently you have no idea what free will is...given your nonsesnse on this thread that's no surprise

try & pay attention

Evidently you have no idea what free will is...given your nonsesnse on this thread that's no surprise

earlier you stated, "You seem clueless on religious matters...just sayin"

Why would you, or anyone state such? You don't know me, you don't know my history.

I was raised in the SBC, read the bible front to back, backwards & forwards likely more times than you have had sex, left the SBC & joined the COC only to discover they are more NUTZ than the SBC.
I eventually left the church & religion in general because the bible is so full of contradictions it could make a record player spin records round & round.

If you desire to have a 'civilized' conversation then maybe reserve your judgement of my knowledge of 'religion' in general; jus' sayin'

try & pay attention

Why would you, or anyone state such? You don't know me, you don't know my history.

I was raised in the SBC, read the bible front to back, backwards & forwards likely more times than you have had sex, left the SBC & joined the COC only to discover they are more NUTZ than the SBC.
I eventually left the church & religion in general because the bible is so full of contradictions it could make a record player spin records round & round.

If you desire to have a 'civilized' conversation then maybe reserve your judgement of my knowledge of 'religion' in general; jus' sayin'

But yet you struggle with free will?

Lol....moron

try & pay attention

Lol....moron

Again; you attribute some thing to me that I did not state. You are obviously brain dead as you do not LISTEN.

Communication is about learning different ideas but obviously you do not desire to discover anything outside of your own comfort zone. That is what most would consider a 'closed mind' and I'm being gentle, as you likely have little, to any mind.

Have a nice conversation; with yourself.

try & pay attention

Lol....moron

Again; you attribute some thing to me that I did not state. You are obviously brain dead as you do not LISTEN.

Communication is about learning different ideas but obviously you do not desire to discover anything outside of your own comfort zone. That is what most would consider a 'closed mind' and I'm being gentle, as you likely have little, to any mind.

I may as well. You're as stupid as a stump on religion

mmm...IF I was evil and faithless, I would undermine the good then blame the good for being evil.. it's a cowards win win..

try & pay attention

Lol....moron

Yes; internet forums seem to be full of folks like you; memberS willing to pretend to be adults yet here you sit behind the comfort of your little computer keyboard & call your fellow forum members third grade names, all while you feign religion.

It is no wonder that Christians in America are being gunned down like the demons they claim to desire saving; just like the priests that love to fvck little bois.
Happy religion.

Lol....moron

Yes; internet forums seem to be full of folks like you; memberS willing to pretend to be adults yet here you sit behind the comfort of your little computer keyboard & call your fellow forum members third grade names, all while you feign religion.

It is no wonder that Christians in America are being gunned down like the demons they claim to desire saving; just like the priests that love to fvck little bois.
Happy religion.

Ah it comes out you're a bigot

Listen up toad I've forgotten more on religion than you'll ever know.

It's completely obvious you're yapping out your ass

Lol....moron

Happy religion.

Oh, great; there you go again, claiming your religious superiority yet you continue to act as if Satan has your soul.
That is priceless. I'm sure you will enjoy being rejected @ The Pearly Gates & burning in Hell like the hypocrite you clearly demonstrate yourself to be.

Lol....moron

Happy religion.

Oh, great; there you go again, claiming your religious superiority yet you continue to act as if Satan has your soul.
That is priceless. I'm sure you will enjoy being rejected @ The Pearly Gates & burning in Hell like the hypocrite you clearly demonstrate yourself to be.

You don't know the first thing about me noob. Cease pretending you do

Happy religion.

You don't know the first thing about me noob. Cease pretending you do

All of the bullshit you bloviate is a lesson in what you are all about; feigning to be religious when in fact you are nothing more than a smelly demonic POS

In an extraordinary 11-page written testament, a former apostolic nuncio to the United States has accused several senior prelates of complicity in covering up Archbishop Theodore McCarrick’s allegations of sexual abuse, and has claimed that Pope Francis knew about sanctions imposed on then-Cardinal McCarrick by Pope Benedict XVI but chose to repeal them.

Ex-Nuncio Accuses Pope Francis of Failing to Act on McCarrick’s Abuse

And here I thought he was just a Commie.

and that archbishop hates Francis and was let go in 2016.

In an extraordinary 11-page written testament, a former apostolic nuncio to the United States has accused several senior prelates of complicity in covering up Archbishop Theodore McCarrick’s allegations of sexual abuse, and has claimed that Pope Francis knew about sanctions imposed on then-Cardinal McCarrick by Pope Benedict XVI but chose to repeal them.

Ex-Nuncio Accuses Pope Francis of Failing to Act on McCarrick’s Abuse

And here I thought he was just a Commie.
The Catholic Church is cult of child molesters....

it is common knowledge that priest in general prefer to diddle little boys, all while feigning to save souls

it's a sordid bidness but God ordained it so, gotta have some sexual gonna on
Homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand.
Are known homosexuals allowed in the priesthood?

I have no idea; I'm not Catholic.

I did hear that God has a plan & that God's plan is perfect so, I guess priest diddling little boys must be part of that great landscape.
The Catholic Church has nothing to do with Christianity... The Catholic Church represents the Catholic Church and only the Catholic Church

Forum List

Back