🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is completely racist and offensive

Just like everything else ....frigg8n commie progressive clown world we live in

Has anyone thanked a White man for the internal combustion engine ...... shitloads of horsepower and torque? ......I dont thinks so

Ingrates

I'd rather put a drum of black oil in the back of my truck with a compressor driven pressure sprayer to spray out a thick wide coat of black oil behind me. You could cover each side of that in 10 seconds. Of course I'd be nice and have someone put up a street barricade to let folks know not to drive there.

There is no way they could clean that up and repaint it without resurfacing the whole road.

Has anyone thanked a White man for the internal combustion engine ...... shitloads of horsepower and torque? ......I dont thinks so

Ingrates

I'd rather put a drum of black oil in the back of my truck with a compressor driven pressure sprayer to spray out a thick wide coat of black oil behind me. You could cover each side of that in 10 seconds. Of course I'd be nice and have someone put up a street barricade to let folks know not to drive there.

There is no way they could clean that up and repaint it without resurfacing the whole road.

That'd be messy ....lol they'd be looking for you

if-black-lives-mattered.jpg

Looks like white lives don't matter.

Ingrates

I take it that black lives don't matter to you.

/——/ Black lives don’t matter to BLM, never have, never will.

Project much?
I dont deny that we have dirty no good whites ....nor turn a blind eye to it ..or crime
But when you remove pocs from the crime stats The White USA has former western european low crimes rates

I say former cause western europe is now overrun with monkeys and crime continues to sky rocket ....what a coincidence ..eh?

djdjjfjcd.jpeg

View attachment 399744

Are 85 Percent of White People Killed by Other White People, Even Though We Never Hear About ‘White on White Crime’?
Disinformation, Fact Checks / By Kim LaCapria / August 24, 2020
Claim
About 85 percent of white people are killed by white people, but no one talks about "white on white crime."
Rating
True

The difference here is that whites don’t accuse blacks of committing genocide when the occasional white person is killed by a black person.

Whites are most often killed by other whites. We know this; we understand this and we accept it. Blacks like you, however, refuse to accept the fact that other black men are the single greatest threat to black men. Not whites. Not cops. Blacks.

Forum List

Back