This is fresh air with Terry Gross

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
NPR used to mean fair but open, alternate voices. In 2008. I used to love a Prairie home companion and NPR news. "Wait wait don't tell me"...Well, damn, that era is long gone. I loved Terry Gross then. Not so much NOW in 2022.

Last edited:
NPR used to mean fair but open, alternate voices. In 2008. I used to love a Prairie home companion and NPR news. "Wait wait don't tell me"...Well, damn, that era is long gone. I loved Terry Gross then. Not so much NOW in 2022.
What did she say or ask somebody, that hack you off?

"Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" is still on, isn't it?

Fresh Air is, as well...

It's you that's changed.

Their entire newsroom is one giant propaganda machine. They only allowed Buckley's Firing Line so they could laughably claim to report all sides n stuff. They are full blown Commies, and they have been from the beginning: the whole network was created to make Bill Moyers rich and give left wing Democrats a govt. subsidized TV and radio network.

Their entire newsroom is one giant propaganda machine. They only allowed Buckley's Firing Line so they could laughably claim to report all sides n stuff. They are full blown Commies, and they have been from the beginning: the whole network was created to make Bill Moyers rich and give left wing Democrats a govt. subsidized TV and radio network.
Well, it's excellent TV.

Forum List

Back