This is Hallie Scruggs, the daughter of the pastor at Covenant Presbyterian Church. The trans terrorist shooter murdered her.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Remember her name. Such a beautiful little innocent girl senselessly murdered by a transgender rainbow terrorist.

6422e252ac1b46422e252ac1b5.jpg

We need a national moratorium on gender conversion immediately. They all need to be rounded up and institutionalized.

Who evaluates everyone to ID the mentally ill?
That's one of those after-the-fact IDs.
You display weapons of war under the symbol of death. And then you suggest that you're on a mission from your god.

Mentioning something in the name of your god might be seen as a serious threat. What do you visualize as something your god is asking you to do?

The justified mental health concerns for the "gender confused" will quickly fade. It's not like the MSM (including Faux and Newsmax) is even talking about it, indeed with some like CNN and MS-LSD even referring to her as a him.

I believe there have been five mass shootings by gender confused nut-jobs since 2020 or so. They will continue to be a real threat.

About all we can do is not sell guns to them even though they might pass legal muster.

If a man in a dress or a woman that looks more like a lumberjack wants to buy a gun there's no reason a seller must sell to them.

If they want to get froggy about it a quick call to the State Police will fix that in a hot hurry....at least here in Virginia..

We’ve been telling these left wing idiots trans people are mental cases. It’s pretty damn obvious.
Its pretty obvious you're the mental cases. All this cosplay about wanting to do something and then focusing on this bullshit makes you morons look like total clowns. Other countries have trans people. They have video games. They have rap music and rock and roll. They have gays. They have weed and alcohol. What they don't have is a prevailance of firearms and lo and behold they don't have massive amounts of firearm deaths. Go figure.

You display weapons of war under the symbol of death. And then you suggest that you're on a mission from your god.
Mentioning something in the name of your god might be seen as a serious threat. What do you visualize as something your god is asking you to do?
He hasn't asked me to do anything, yet. Why are you concerned?
Fentanyl kills many more people than guns do. That's where you should focus some effort.

My logo says "come and take it" from the Greeks at Thermopylae, a Leonidas quote to Xerxes who asked him to surrender his weapon. My logo is not a symbol of death.

Last edited:
Instead of focusing on guns lets focus on not allowing mentally ill people to have firearms.
I think you have good intentions, but do consider: The beginning of the mental illness is in many cases the acquiring the first gun, if the gun is not a weapon that is appropriate for the use for which the gun is supposedly intended.

Why do so many young men buy AR-15's?

Can that choice be a completely mentally sound decision?

Forum List

Back