🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is Hallie Scruggs, the daughter of the pastor at Covenant Presbyterian Church. The trans terrorist shooter murdered her.

Their societies are slowly but surely disintegrating.

BTW, the word is "prevalence".
Leave your cosplay arguments at the playground, boy. 😄
You have an impotent cock? They have treatments for that.
I'm guessing there is no cure for your illiteracy and stupidity. Tell me again what other first world nation has to put up with firearms being the leading cause of death for children.

Last edited:
You display weapons of war under the symbol of death. And then you suggest that you're on a mission from your god.

Mentioning something in the name of your god might be seen as a serious threat. What do you visualize as something your god is asking you to do?
Are you OK? Sounds like you may need to be evaluated.

Its pretty obvious you're the mental cases. All this cosplay about wanting to do something and then focusing on this bullshit makes you morons look like total clowns. Other countries have trans people. They have video games. They have rap music and rock and roll. They have gays. They have weed and alcohol. What they don't have is a prevailance of firearms and lo and behold they don't have massive amounts of firearm deaths. Go figure.
Maybe these other countries haven't forced their kids on Ritalin these past decades. But I'm sure sexual perversion and mental deficiency can co-exist without the use of these mind-warping drugs. But since you blame guns - not people - I have to conclude you fall into the mental deficient category.

Maybe these other countries haven't forced their kids on Ritalin these past decades. But I'm sure sexual perversion and mental deficiency can co-exist without the use of these mind-warping drugs. But since you blame guns - not people - I have to conclude you fall into the mental deficient category.
You think the difference in gun deaths between us and other developed nations isnt the availability of guns but of ritalin? Are you a Short Bus riding Bingo?

Remember her name. Such a beautiful little innocent girl senselessly murdered by a transgender rainbow terrorist.

6422e252ac1b46422e252ac1b5.jpg

We need a national moratorium on gender conversion immediately. They all need to be rounded up and institutionalized.

It is a senseless tragedy. But rounding up 1.6 million people because one lunatic murdered 6 people is beyond overkill. It is also beyond the pale to think it is allowed under our US Constitution.

That person owned seven firearms despite having mental health issues.

I have read the person was under the care of a pyschiatrist. But the doctor did not report this to NICS like they are required to do. Hold that doctor accountable as well.

You think the difference in gun deaths between us and other developed nations isnt the availability of guns but of ritalin? Are you a Short Bus riding Bingo?
Allow me to explain in easier terms for ya...
I have guns - lots of em. Been shootin them since I was 8.
I have never taken Ritalin, or other mind-altering drugs.
I have never shot up a school. But I have shot a couple deer.
Guns have been available in this country since its inception.
Mass school shootings is a relatively new phenomenon. As are mass-infected Ritalin kids coming of age.
No correlation? None?

Allow me to explain in easier terms for ya...
I have guns - lots of em. Been shootin them since I was 8.
I have never taken Ritalin, or other mind-altering drugs.
I have never shot up a school. But I have shot a couple deer.
Guns have been available in this country since its inception.
Mass school shootings is a relatively new phenomenon. As are mass-infected Ritalin kids coming of age.
No correlation? None?
I've owned and been around guns my entire life as well that isn't evidence of anything. Do you think other developed countries don't have ritalin or hyper active children? Where's your evidence?

Forum List

Back