🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is Hallie Scruggs, the daughter of the pastor at Covenant Presbyterian Church. The trans terrorist shooter murdered her.

White guy shoots up a place, don't see you saying it about White Guy...
For decades Progs tell Deplorables how superior they are in all ways. Then the superior areas where the Non White Guy shoots up the place happens it comes back to the White Guy. We know it exists with Deplorables. Always has. Progs keep telling us that their areas are superior. And yet the carnage is through the roof.

Remember her name. Such a beautiful little innocent girl senselessly murdered by a transgender rainbow terrorist.

6422e252ac1b46422e252ac1b5.jpg

We need a national moratorium on gender conversion immediately. They all need to be rounded up and institutionalized.

I grieve for the family. It's time for parents everywhere in America to rise up and hold those politicians in thrall to the NRA accountable and vote them out.

I grieve for the family. It's time for parents everywhere in America to rise up and hold those politicians in thrall to the NRA accountable and vote them out.
Nope! The transgenders should all be rounded up and institutionalized. The NRA did not kill these innocents.

The NRA isn't responsible. Your violent rhetoric, and your failure to treat mental illness for what it is is responsible.

Sounds like mass shooters will keep murdering children until parents stand up and vote out those politicians taking $$$$ from the NRA.

The NRA isn't responsible. Your violent rhetoric, and your failure to treat mental illness for what it is is responsible.

Its pretty obvious you're the mental cases. All this cosplay about wanting to do something and then focusing on this bullshit makes you morons look like total clowns. Other countries have trans people. They have video games. They have rap music and rock and roll. They have gays. They have weed and alcohol. What they don't have is a prevailance of firearms and lo and behold they don't have massive amounts of firearm deaths. Go figure.
Their societies are slowly but surely disintegrating.

BTW, the word is "prevalence".

You can lie to me and think you got away with it, but you can't lie to yourself. Sleep on it and find a way in your dreams to fulfill your fixation on military weapons and death. Even if it has to be a dead songbird you can hold in your hand and feel the warm sticky blood.
No one has access to military weapons, dumbass!

Forum List

Back