This is How Right Wing Whites Practice Racism Today.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
In her book "White Rage," Carol Anderson accurately describes modern forms of white racism. She says that white racism today doesn't come with a KKK outfit. And like Hank Aaron, who actually lived during the height of Jim Crow, she says todays racist wears a suit and tie. That todays racism isn't done by jackbooted thugs that burn crsses in yards anymore. It is done by putting racists in the justice system as attorneys and judges. It's done by electing racist officials in state/federal legislatures, school board and city council meetings.

EXTREMIST state legislatures & their THREAT TO DEMOCRACY​

Last edited:
It appears he wants to bring back the hoods, cross burning clowns and separate water fountains. That op seems to mourn the good old days. Where does that Idiot find this crazy ass bullshit?

Attachments

• images (17).jpeg
    images (17).jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1
I am crushed curly, I really am. I think I will need at least forty-five cents worth of therapy to get over this crushing blow.
I find it funny how whites like you deny the overt racism that you practice. Look at the supreme court. It is THE prime illustration of what I am taking about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back