This Is How The Left Feel About Trump

Admiring she's been brainwashed by her master's?

Please tell me you're not that stupid.

I admire her for admitting that she's incapable of impartiality. She just as easily could've kept that to herself, which would've come into play when determining guilt or innocence...

I can't be impartial obviously, the man had affairs on 3 wifes, a known insulter of females, a crook and a scoundrel.
Here's an idea. Be sure not to vote for him this year. Oh, and while we're at it, be sure to take advantage of the special day we've set aside for democrats to vote. It's the Saturday after all the icky Republicans standing in incredibly long lines to vote clear out so you don't have to associate with them.

A prospective juror excused from Trump Organization tax evasion trial said 'there is no chance in hell' she could have been impartial​

• A woman who was excused from the potential jury pool in the criminal tax-fraud trial of Donald Trump's business said she can't be impartial.
  • "He's guilty in my mind whatever the case is," the Manhattan advertising executive said of Trump.

Lol okay this is so dumb. You’re pretending thistle biased juror is some unprecedented event when this shit happens ALL THE TIME.

Yeah, you don't care so much that you keep humping my leg like a horny little bunny.

:auiqs.jpg:
I am not the only poster to have sussed you out, narcissist.

I do not respond to your crap for your sake. I do so for others to read so they, too, can recognize what you are trying to accomplish.

Forum List

Back