This is how we end it! (solution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, this Hanukkah, a number of synagogues in Canada received startling, genocidal death notes. Our local synagogue also received hate mail this past week.
Many times if not nearly 100% of the time, these crimes are done by zionists. It's sad as hell and then every time they are caught they are just written off as crazy when their real intention was to develop sympathy for Israel.

That is false.
No you are wrong here,the Zionists have deliberately been doing this since the mid 60's,Coy Abi got it in one Sympathy for Israel.....they have also used Holocaust PopUps since the Mid 70's for the same reason

Still, this Hanukkah, a number of synagogues in Canada received startling, genocidal death notes. Our local synagogue also received hate mail this past week.
Many times if not nearly 100% of the time, these crimes are done by zionists. It's sad as hell and then every time they are caught they are just written off as crazy when their real intention was to develop sympathy for Israel.

That is false.
No you are wrong here,the Zionists have deliberately been doing this since the mid 60's,Coy Abi got it in one Sympathy for Israel.....they have also used Holocaust PopUps since the Mid 70's for the same reason
Well Indie may think it Funny but he is a Zionist Lemming and a Fool,I went into one of the Holocaust Pop Ups 20 years ago an so shocking it was...but when I questioned the Policy of the Zionists doing the same to the Palestinians...they played Dumb and Dumber.....I note the opposition on here NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT THE CHRISTIANS,GERMANS AND RUSSIANS etc,.who tried to expire the Jewish People....WHY IS THAT Indie??????

It is not an occupation if it is inside the borders of a sovereign nation. Word games mean nothing when the fact is Israel can, and should, do what they wish in their country.
Interesting. Do you have a map of Israel that does not use those fake armistice line borders?
Do you?
Please do supply one of your "Links".
Nobody does.

Q.You actually think it helps the Arab side that they don't want to negotiate any borders?

Because Israel existence is not a function of agreement on borders.
The question is whether Palestinian Arabs want to negotiate ANY borders at all or leave it it open, with the hope that some day violence will get them a better result.

Not-negotiating hurts the average Palestinian Arab more than the Israeli, I mean in real daily life.
Non-negotiation does not make Israel magically disappear, on the contrary.

Q.You actually think it helps the Arab side that they don't want to negotiate any borders?
Look, if I stole your house and locked you in the basement for decades and then told you I would let you out after you negotiate with me for up to 20% of your house back... what would you say?

It is not an occupation if it is inside the borders of a sovereign nation. Word games mean nothing when the fact is Israel can, and should, do what they wish in their country.
Interesting. Do you have a map of Israel that does not use those fake armistice line borders?
Are you saying Jerusalem is not within the borders?
It is not.

Nice deflection, though.
It is not what you are saying, or it(Jerusalem) is not within Israel's borders. Try some clarity.

Do you?
Nobody does.

The question is whether Palestinian Arabs want to negotiate ANY borders at all or leave it it open, with the hope that some day violence will get them a better result.

Not-negotiating hurts the average Palestinian Arab more than the Israeli, I mean in real daily life.
Palestine has international borders. Israel has no borders.

It is not the Palestinians who need to negotiate borders.

Do you?
Nobody does.

Can you answer these questions about Palestine?
n of this full page Dry Bones Special:
the State of Palestine Quiz - the Dry Bones Blog

Look, if I stole your house and locked you in the basement for decades and then told you I would let you out after you negotiate with me for up to 20% of your house back... what would you say?
Like Canaan did to Shem?
Now that Shem's children have the land back you should rejoice!

Muslims only make bargains to gain advantage. They never plan on honoring them.
Do you know how triggered this board would be right now if you claimed that about Jews? What is wrong? How are all you people so hateful?
nintchdbpict000264845156.jpg

Aerial_view_of_the_Pentagon_during_rescue_operations_post-September_11_attack.JPEG

London-bomb-terror-attack-ISIS-Islamic-State-Islamists-Pakistan-arrests-588791.jpg

underground-tunnel.jpg

161219164942-16-berlin-market-1219-exlarge-169.jpg

terror-attacks-france.jpg

barcelona-attack.jpg

boston-marathon_0.jpg

Do you?
Nobody does.

Sure I can, but I asked you first.

Do you have a map of Israel that does not use those fake armistice line borders?

Do you?
Nobody does.

Do you have a map of Israel that does not use those fake armistice line borders?
Only from overtly Jew hating sites; non from any other type of sites.
So I guess that leaves you looking like the moron you are.

Nobody does.

Nice duck.

No map.

Nice duck.

No map.
I guess all 57 Arab nations are ducking.
Either that or you are a very disturbed individual.
Actually, you are a very disturbed individual.

Do you?
Nobody does.

A map of Israel has nothing to do with Palestine's history, does it? Answer just a few.

Nobody does.

A map of Israel has nothing to do with Palestine's history, does it? Answer just a few.
F F Retard is mentally disturbed and I'm not being sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back