This is how weak Germany is.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Trump was right again....a look at how weak the German military is......

Germany sought to reassure Nato that it could still be relied on to lead the alliance’s rapid response task force even after all 18 of its most advanced armoured vehicles malfunctioned in a training exercise earlier this month.

iqcdhv1yrv241.jpg

Yeah....that big Russian bear isn't a problem.....right? China isn't either....right?
Both China and Russia have a longstanding record of being peaceful nations.

The US proxy war in the Ukraine against Russia is a situation in which Russia had no choice but to react to defend it's borders.

Germany is at no risk from either. I think that 2023 could bring new revelations on Germany's stance as a Nato member.

That's something to be discussed in an appropriate thread in the new year.

Trump was right again....a look at how weak the German military is......

Germany sought to reassure Nato that it could still be relied on to lead the alliance’s rapid response task force even after all 18 of its most advanced armoured vehicles malfunctioned in a training exercise earlier this month.

Russia have a longstanding record of being peaceful nations.
sure ivan

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

sure ivan

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

In fairness, Napoleon and Mr. H didn't fare too well on Russian soil.

Both China and Russia have a longstanding record of being peaceful nations.

The US proxy war in the Ukraine against Russia is a situation in which Russia had no choice but to react to defend it's borders.

Germany is at no risk from either. I think that 2023 could bring new revelations on Germany's stance as a Nato member.

That's something to be discussed in an appropriate thread in the new year.

If Russia was defending its borders, why did they start massing up planes, tanks and men as soon as Biden got elected, and then invaded without- You know what, never mind. It's useless arguing at this point.

If Russia was defending its borders, why did they start massing up planes, tanks and men as soon as Biden got elected, and then invaded without- You know what, never mind. It's useless arguing at this point.
The US support of Ukraine's aggression started long before Biden. Pre-2014.

Is the purpose of you comment to suggest that Russia feared acting on account of Trump?
If so then that's a blanket admission of US involvement and guilt.

All Russia was asking for was a neutral territory of the troubled areas for the sake of the Russian speaking people.

That obviously flew in the face of US ambitions.

As an aside, note too that Russia's naval base in the Crimea was threatened by US fomented aggression by the Ukraine.
There couldn't have been any doubt that Russia would be forced to defend it.
----------------------------------------------------------

That's all then and this is now. It's time for a peace settlement that is agreeable to both sides, before the world is plunged into nuclear war.

The solution is simple to obtain!

In fairness, Napoleon and Mr. H didn't fare too well on Russian soil.

The US support of Ukraine's aggression started long before Biden. Pre-2014.

Is the purpose of you comment to suggest that Russia feared acting on account of Trump?
If so then that's a blanket admission of US involvement and guilt.

All Russia was asking for was a neutral territory of the troubled areas for the sake of the Russian speaking people.

That obviously flew in the face of US ambitions.

As an aside, note too that Russia's naval base in the Crimea was threatened by US fomented aggression by the Ukraine.
There couldn't have been any doubt that Russia would be forced to defend it.
----------------------------------------------------------

That's all then and this is now. It's time for a peace settlement that is agreeable to both sides, before the world is plunged into nuclear war.

The solution is simple to obtain!

You are quite smooth brained if you think an invasion of another country is called defense.

I'm saying Russia waited to invade Ukraine because they feared Trump would have given them an ass whooping, compared to Biden. I think they underestimated him.

And the whole Russian speaking people thing is a propaganda piece from Russia. It's like Mexico invading the U.S. to "protect the Spanish speaking people".

Most were claims of stopping the communist disease before it spread.
There's a lot of truth in that being the claims that remained hidden. As it applied to the Vietnam war, it wasn't hidden or denied.

That claim is out of fashion nowadays and couldn't be manufactured for the Iraq war when an excuse was needed after the fact.

Yeah....that big Russian bear isn't a problem.....right? China isn't either....right?
Basically yes, they didn't see Russia as a threat. Even more, they had a massive pro-Russia lobby in their government. 2022 was a mark line when they had to pick a side.

That's something to be discussed in an appropriate thread in the new year
Are you capable of meaningful discussion? How is planned offensive on Odessa going?

Doesn't make it right for Russia.
No I agree. I've stated my opinion on what makes Russia right in my opinion.

But what can make Russia's military action to protect the regions in question wrong.

Can any invasion by any military aggressor of any country, be more 'wrong' than the Iraq experience?

We need to concentrate on the fact that two or multiple wrongs by America don't make a right.

That which can make a right is a closer analysis of the facts, beyond the propaganda blitz.

Forum List

Back