THIS IS HUGE! — BREAKING NEWS FROM ARIZONA AUDIT: The Number Of Illegal Votes In Maricopa County Could Easily Reach More Than 250,000 Votes

So the link in the OP says something “could” happen, then there’s a jpg of something they “received” without further explanation, followed by 400 or so links for supplement advertisements. :lol:
IT'S TRUE I TELL YOU

WORTHY POLITICS DOT COM SAYS SO
hell of a lot more reliable than you could ever be....now, go back and rest that thing you call a brain.....

The ONE independent reporter who had some minimal access noted that the "auditors" were all given black and blue pens.

That believe it or not is a huge no no. In any real audit black and blue colored pens are allowed nowhere near ballots . Red pens are THE pens used.

Why?

Because scanners only read black and blue and not red. If you want to mark a ballot as counted, you make a red mark on it and there's no way a scanner can "misread" that mark.

If you want to SPOIL or change ballots of course...you need a pen that scanners will see.
did it take a long time for you to figure that out? i mean after all, 95% already knew that

Now you understand why the Dims didn't want to examine the ballots. If they audit all the toss-up states, then there will be a call for Biden to stop down.

On Saturday, the Arizona forensic audit continued at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in downtown Phoenix.
In Arizona, for months the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County have complained about calls for a forensic review of the ballots in this large and crucial county.
The Board members guaranteed everything was fine but they won’t let anyone get close to their results.
They spent weeks after the election messing with ballots before they formally concluded the election results.
However, regardless of their efforts to prevent an audit of the Maricopa County results the forensic audit is now taking place at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
The audit is being live-streamed from 9 different angles from the arena floor at azaudit.org.
The election workers are running true forensic testing on the ballots!
Something HUGE is being revealed there right now!
Here’s what we’ve received on Sunday morning:

arizona-audit-possible-results.png

SNIP

Worthy Politics isn't reputable.

LOL, and you are?

They haven't been around long and they are hard right Christian conservatives.. Lying is acceptable. See if you can find any other sources.
You're not saying that "Worthy Politics dot com" isn't a top-notch, objective and honest news source, are you?

:spinner:
As opposed to CNN or TNYT or WAPO or any other "reputable" site that constantly gets caught in publishing or reporting LIES?

Try and imagine a group screaming that Trump stole the election in 2016 given the authority by a Democratic legislature to count all the ballots in 2017, and arguing that nobody should oversee what they are doing, including any pesky judges.

I’m sure the Trump cult would have been down with that.
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm.....
you just described the shit stain demonRATS to a T

Now OANN is involved in Arizona's Senate election audit? Can this thing get any more absurd?
Opinion: The Arizona Senate's auditors have selected their broadcast partner for the election audit, a right-wing cable TV network renowned for spreading conspiracy theories. Why am I not surprised?
Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------
OANN will livestream Arizona's election audit? That's just absurd (azcentral.com)

The channel is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[41] On November 24, 2020, YouTube suspended and demonetized OANN's channel for one week as a first strike under its three-strike community guideline violation policy for advertising a false cure for COVID-19.[39]
One America News Network - Wikipedia

hell of a lot more reliable than you could ever be....now, go back and rest that thing you call a brain.....
actually shit stain, everything you post is LIES, ...you are just to fucking STUPID to understand that...life goes on
More personal insults and childish name-calling. You're boring.

And, for the second time, it would be "too stupid", not "to stupid".

I'm guessing the delicious irony here is lost on you.

Now you understand why the Dims didn't want to examine the ballots. If they audit all the toss-up states, then there will be a call for Biden to step down.

On Saturday, the Arizona forensic audit continued at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in downtown Phoenix.
In Arizona, for months the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County have complained about calls for a forensic review of the ballots in this large and crucial county.
The Board members guaranteed everything was fine but they won’t let anyone get close to their results.
They spent weeks after the election messing with ballots before they formally concluded the election results.
However, regardless of their efforts to prevent an audit of the Maricopa County results the forensic audit is now taking place at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
The audit is being live-streamed from 9 different angles from the arena floor at azaudit.org.

SNIP
It would be funny if Trump lost votes due to illegal ballots in his favor.

The election was the most fraudulent we ever had the dems used covid to stuff ballots...and you fucking libs know it or you wouldn't still have a fence around my capitol...and you wouldn't be trying to permanently rig the system of voting in America.....its gonna bite you back hard....Trump 2024......Make America obey its laws again....

The election was not fraudulent. That is a lie. The fact that there was a larger turnout is not stuffing ballots. Trump's own AG saw no evidence of fraud that would overturn the results. We have a fence around the capitol because of people like you. Republicans are trying to rig elections by making it harder to vote.

Larger turn out? Yes. Like with the Rallies Trump had huge number of voters turn out to vote for him...while Biden couldn't get hardly anyone to turn to turn up.
Which worked against Trump as many Americans viewed that as irresponsible during a pandemic.
Yeah sure Faun that is why Trump had so many supporters at his rallies while biden often had trouble just getting a dozen to show up.
I showed the poll...

59% disapproved of Trump holding rallies during a pandemic while 64% approved of Biden not holding rallies. And I have no doubt Trump catching Coronavirus, apparently at a mock debate where almost no one wore a mask or social distanced, showed America how irresponsible he was. How the fuck does a president put themselves into such a dangerous situation? Voluntarily, no less. America saw it even though you were blind to it.

Biden held rallies---and very few people showed up. 59% of who? DEMS? trying to silence free speech. Don't care if they didn't like the rallies---most people and many showed up. Biden still couldn't get hardly anyone at his despite he too holding them as pathetic as they were. Hell even now, biden and his wife can't get people to show up for their gatherings which is very very telling.

Oh and trying to blame Trump's rallies as being the spreader of covid...really given the riots and diseased libs phlucking everything and burning everything else?
Aww, you poor thing. You still don't understand America viewed Biden's approach as responsible during a pandemic while Trump was viewed as irresponsible. Don't believe me? Just ask Herman Cain.

:abgg2q.jpg:

It's obvious Dems cheated and stole the election. Biden is 100% illegitimate.

It's obvious you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, and Trump lost the election by a very large margin.

If I want Canada's opinion we'll, lets be honest that day will never come. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, why listen to ANYONE from the best run country in the world!!!! What would WE KNOW about what good goverance looks like?

Now you understand why the Dims didn't want to examine the ballots. If they audit all the toss-up states, then there will be a call for Biden to step down.

SNIP

Yeah! That's why Republicans are big fans of importing Illegal democrat voters, because they always vote Republican!

The Arizona Secretary of State has called the recount a farce and a political stunt.
The Soros funded Arizona Secretary of State has called the recount a farce and a political stunt.

There, fixed

The moment someone disagrees with Donald Trump, or calls out his lies, they're "Soros funded". How on God's Green Earth is George Soros funding the Republican Office of the Secretary of State. That office is funded by the taxpayers of Arizona.

You're supposed to be a politically astute American, Frank. How come you don't know the most basic aspects of American civics, like where the office of the Secretary of State gets it's funding from?

Well it seems pretty clear why the left work so hard to block this audit
Because it's bullshit as expressed by the OP.
i don’t disagree voter fraud is bs
Then for what reason(s) do you believe the left is working so hard to block this "audit?"
because they freaking objected and tried to get an injuction...there is an entire thread on it, where you and I were talking...geez
Dumbfuck, I asked you for your opinion.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And I didn't ask you if they sought to block it; I asked why do you think they want to block it if the claims of voter fraud are bullshit.

So? Do you have an answer? Or are you just determined to remain mired in ignorance?

Then for what reason(s) do you believe the left is working so hard to block this "audit?"
because they freaking objected and tried to get an injuction...there is an entire thread on it, where you and I were talking...geez
icon_rolleyes.gif

And I didn't ask you if they sought to block it; I asked why do you think they want to block it if the claims of voter fraud are bullshit.

SosoDo you have an answer? Or are you just determined to remain mired in ignorance?
the dems don’t want a reason for more election security. That’s why

Now you understand why the Dims didn't want to examine the ballots. If they audit all the toss-up states, then there will be a call for Biden to stop down.

SNIP

Worthy Politics isn't reputable.

LOL, and you are?

They haven't been around long and they are hard right Christian conservatives.. Lying is acceptable. See if you can find any other sources.
You're not saying that "Worthy Politics dot com" isn't a top-notch, objective and honest news source, are you?

:spinner:
As opposed to CNN or TNYT or WAPO or any other "reputable" site that constantly gets caught in publishing or reporting LIES?

Try and imagine a group screaming that Trump stole the election in 2016 given the authority by a Democratic legislature to count all the ballots in 2017, and arguing that nobody should oversee what they are doing, including any pesky judges.

I’m sure the Trump cult would have been down with that.
Who needs to imagine???

51b88d59cfad6ba8917f23c28dc9c450610c3ea4.jpeg

images

SNIP

Yeah! That's why Republicans are big fans of importing Illegal democrat voters, because they always vote Republican!

Illegal immigrants don't vote Frank. That's a myth Republicans use to frighten their base.

Republicans refuse to prosecute employers so big Republicans donors like whichever Koch Brother is still living, or the Tysons, and other ICE targets. They make a big show of arresting illegals but they never prosecute the employers. They re-open the next day with a big "help wanted" sign out and the illegals flood across the border for those jobs.

Obama conducted 8000 audits and his Justice Department got 450 compliance orders against employers in just the his first year in office, and illegal immigration went DOWN. It went down because there were no jobs waiting on your side of the border. Clinton was even harder on employers than Obama. W stopped the prosecutions of employers and illegal immigration went up again.

Trump stopped all prosecutions of employers. He prosecuted exactly one employer in 4 years. He needed illegal immigration to go up to justify his dumb wall. Prosecuting employers is a far more effective means of stopping illegal immigration than any Wall. Not to mention Obama and Clinton recovered millions of dollars in fines and levies against the employers they prosecuted, thus paying for the costs of prosecution.

Trump spent billions hiring 6000 border patrol officers, building internment camps, and holding 40,000 people in these camps for years, with no due process. Democrats aren't in favour of "open borders". Under Obama, immigration from Mexico was -300,000. Illegal immigrants self-deported under Obama because NO ONE WOULD HIRE THEM.

DEMOCRATS IMMIGRATION POLICIES PUNISH EMPLOYERS, RECOVERS COSTS FROM EMPLOYERS, AND DRIVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

icon_rolleyes.gif

SosoDo you have an answer? Or are you just determined to remain mired in ignorance?
the dems don’t want a reason for more election security. That’s why

BULLSHIT. Republicans are now openly trying to suppress the vote in all urban areas because no one who lives in a city will vote for wrong headed Republican economic, employment or policing policies. Republicans can't even keep the power turned on in Texas.

Good governance keeps the country up and running. Republicans lack the ability to do that. Witness the Republican response the the Corona Virus - the worst in the world.

Forum List

Back