This Is Inspiring!

Lol, he has a BA in economics, dear.
It takes more than a speech to inspire me, but it was well done.

It was, wasn't it? So well done. I loved the part where he talked about how great his movement is. And...he is so well organized with his remarks. You can tell he prepared for minutes on end.

As opposed to Obama merely reading something off Mr. Teleprompter.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but he seems to record-skip quite a lot without it..

You're trying to compare Trump's speechifying to Obama's oratory skills. That's funny.

Roosevelt, Churchill, Kennedy, King, and Reagan were orators.

Obama is no orator. He's a marginally dramatic reader.

Of course. He's a barely educated, stammering fool. Ask anyone who's profession has too with public speaking. They'll tell you. Obama is a terrible speaker. Trump is much, much better.

It was, wasn't it? So well done. I loved the part where he talked about how great his movement is. And...he is so well organized with his remarks. You can tell he prepared for minutes on end.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but he seems to record-skip quite a lot without it..

You're trying to compare Trump's speechifying to Obama's oratory skills. That's funny.

Of course. He's a barely educated, stammering fool.

No. He's an over-educated shithead with a college vocabulary who lacks all logic and common sense.

Yes, I know that's what you've been told. Fortunately your opinion doesn't really matter to people who recognize the difference between an inspiring speech and a clown mumbling a bunch of crap.

I've been told nothing. I've been successfully involved to one degree or another in stagecraft for nearly half a century. Even Obama admits no one understood his message.

There's a reason for that.

"And there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Enjoy next week, fellas.

Did you think it was an inspiring speech?

Wait --- his movement? He talked about his movement??

Damn, I hope they destroyed those sheets.

Enjoy next week, fellas.

What is it with Democrats and gross bodily functions? It seems a puerile obsession.

I am sure he never used the word "I"...

Donald Trumps 20 most frequently used words:
Win
Stupid
Weak
Loser
We
They
Politically Correct
Moron
Smart
Tough
Dangerous
Bad
Lightweight
Amazing
Huge (pronounced "YUUUUGE")
Tremendous
Terrific
Zero
Out of Control
Classy

Which is interesting compared to say Obama - his 2009 inaugral speech in a word cloud:

OBAMA_INAUGURAL2010small__1295969932_5998.jpg

I can't believe bigly isn't on the list!! :mad:

It's rigged! It's rigged!

Enjoy next week, fellas.

What is it with Democrats and gross bodily functions? It seems a puerile obsession.

We aren't the ones who voted for the golden shower king.

Enjoy next week, fellas.

Why you axing me about "Democrats"?

I made no mention of "gross bodily functions". I just hope his movement changed their sheets. And hoods too. White shows digny real fast.

No, but you'll be getting the political "golden shower" next week.

I am sure he never used the word "I"...

Donald Trumps 20 most frequently used words:
Win
Stupid
Weak
Loser
We
They
Politically Correct
Moron
Smart
Tough
Dangerous
Bad
Lightweight
Amazing
Huge (pronounced "YUUUUGE")
Tremendous
Terrific
Zero
Out of Control
Classy

Which is interesting compared to say Obama - his 2009 inaugral speech in a word cloud:

OBAMA_INAUGURAL2010small__1295969932_5998.jpg

I can't believe bigly isn't on the list!! :mad:

It's rigged! It's rigged!

What an inspiring speech tonight from our new president. Such depth. What a rousing call for national action.

The inauguration is a PARTY --- not a SOTU address. It's the last time to relax and thank people before getting your ass kicked by the world everyday for 4 years. The "vision" speech is tomorrow.

I haven't seen any massive "fake" marble greek columns yet. Remember those? And the speech about "the day the oceans stopped rising" ??? :rofl:

No, but you'll be getting the political "golden shower" next week.

Nutbags judge their own level of happiness by how much misery they believe others are experiencing.

Why next week? Your guy taking the weekend off?

What an inspiring speech tonight from our new president. Such depth. What a rousing call for national action.

The inauguration is a PARTY --- not a SOTU address. It's the last time to relax and thank people before getting your ass kicked by the world everyday for 4 years. The "vision" speech is tomorrow.

I haven't seen any massive "fake" marble greek columns yet. Remember those? And the speech about "the day the oceans stopped rising" ??? :rofl:

Once again....a nutbag can't stay on topic. The topic is the wonderful oratory skills of president elect Donald J Trump. Your guy. Weren't you inspired by his speech? I was inspired by his praise for Tom Brady and his awesome self evaluation of his own incredible work ethic.

Forum List

Back