🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is just another example that liberals heads aren't as valuable as a lump on used toilet paper

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Those liberal imbeciles still attempting to dictate lies and deceptions upon society every chance they get. You are aware psychiatrists etc. are dictated what they can or can't say by elected officials in office who don't even have PHDs are you not?! This is just another fine example that liberals heads aren't even as valuable as a lump on used toilet paper.

Nonconformity and Freethinking Now Considered Mental Illnesses

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

• Banned
DSC07313.JPG

Those liberal imbeciles still attempting to dictate lies and deceptions upon society every chance they get. You are aware psychiatrists etc. are dictated what they can or can't say by elected officials in office who don't even have PHDs are you not?! This is just another fine example that liberals heads aren't even as valuable as a lump on used toilet paper.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Wait....aren't you the guy that ended up dating a gay dude in drag and now want to make it law that outlaws cross dressing?

Yeah, you're the guy who argued that a gay guy 'stole' your heterosexuality. Not much of a Primary Factual Fundamentalist, then.

• Banned

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Wait....aren't you the guy that ended up dating a gay dude in drag and now want to make it law that outlaws cross dressing?

Yeah, you're the guy who argued that a gay guy 'stole' your heterosexuality. Not much of a Primary Factual Fundamentalist, then.

One of those compulsive obsessive lying deceiving LGBT bigots against heterosexuals right freedom and liberty to be heterosexual I see. Show everyone where I ever claimed such, or that such every happened to me pathetic liar. And as far as Primary Factual Fundamentalist goes, contest any of this within the following video with so much as a shred of validity or do not thus verify that your head isn't even worth as much as what's in the photo in the comment above your comment.

This is just way to easy, they volunteer more examples themselves, It's like shooting blind fish in a barrel with a nuclear bomb.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

One of those compulsive obsessive lying deceiving LGBT bigots against heterosexuals right freedom and liberty to be heterosexual I see. Show everyone where I ever claimed such, or that such every happened to me pathetic liar. And as far as Primary Factual Fundamentalist goes, contest any of this within the following video with so much as a shred of validity or do not thus verify that your head isn't even worth as much as what's in the photo in the comment above your comment.

This is just way to easy, they volunteer more examples themselves, It's like shooting blind fish in a barrel with a nuclear bomb.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

So that was you insisting that a gay guy 'stole' your heterosexuality? I can find your long, rambling posts about the matter if you'd like.

• Banned
You see people, I already knew this one (goes for anyone anywhere) can't contest what fact proves within the video with so much as a shred of validity which is a fine example of the compulsive obsessive lying deceiving bigot liberal mentality.

You go right ahead and back your lie in the form of a vacant un backed claim. Go right ahead and find that which does not exist you who quite obviously only has lies and deception which is a fine example of the liberal mentality.

Yeah, according to the pathetic liberal mentality if you are not willing to take liberal lies and deceptions, those with the mental disorders are attempting to claim that you are the one with the mental disorder to try and hide the fact that they are compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators. They are the bigots who claim you are the bigot to try and hide that they are the bigots. They are the haters who claim you the hater to try and hide that they are the haters. Sick bunch of low life scum these liberals really are. Thus in short to the cheap pathetic liberal mentality you are not suppose to change legislation when it is created by liberals because that would mean to the liberal mentality that you have a mental disorder. Their pathetic lies and deceptions are a fine example that they quite obviously have the mental disorders.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You see people, I already knew this one (goes for anyone anywhere) can't contest what fact proves within the video with so much as a shred of validity which is a fine example of the compulsive obsessive lying deceiving bigot liberal mentality.

You go right ahead and back your lie in the form of a vacant un backed claim. Go right ahead and find that which does not exist you who quite obviously only has lies and deception which is a fine example of the liberal mentality.

Yeah, according to the pathetic liberal mentality if you are not willing to take liberal lies and deceptions, those with the mental disorders are attempting to claim that you are the one with the mental disorder to try and hide the fact that they are compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators. They are the bigots who claim you are the bigot to try and hide that they are the bigots. They are the haters who claim you the hater to try and hide that they are the haters. Sick bunch of low life scum these liberals really are. Thus in short to the cheap pathetic liberal mentality you are not suppose to change legislation when it is created by liberals because that would mean to the liberal mentality that you have a mental disorder. Their pathetic lies and deceptions are a fine example that they quite obviously have the mental disorders.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

So you are the 'gays stole my heterosexuality' guy?

Forum List

Back