This is not a criticism but curious what "politics are being favored....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This THREAD is still on this political forum and it presents one side.. "Yet Another Right Wing Lie Exposed, No "Stand Down" Order Was Ever Given In Benghazi "

These three threads have been moved.
Moved: What "mission" was more important then saving lives in Benghazi???
Moved: YET another idiot that doesn't evidently read closely what happened in Bengazi!!
Moved: Why Benghazi happened...

Curious minds want to know... what makes one still OK and the other 3 not?

Perhaps because you're obviously spamming the board, as evidenced by this being at least the second thread you've made on this topic.

Perhaps because you're obviously spamming the board, as evidenced by this being at least the second thread you've made on this topic.

Fine... I can understand then MOVING two.. but all three and yet the other thread is still on the political board.

And no one seems to want to answer this question:

Why if there was no stand down which is what this "Yet Another Right Wing Lie Exposed, No "Stand Down" Order Was Ever Given In Benghazi " contends,

I'm asking then who said Benghazi wasn't the 'mission" and Tripoli Airport was?

Earlier this month, Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told Congress there was never a stand-down order.
"They were told that the mission they were asked to perform was not in Benghazi, but was at Tripoli airport."
Former US commander in Libya denies Army unit told to stand down during Benghazi attack | neurope.eu

Why wasn't Benghazi the "mission"??? I mean Americans were being murdered and looking for help... was anyone in Tripoli Airport in danger??
Also who made the decision that Benghazi was not important but "Tripoli Airport' was???

Fine... I can understand then MOVING two.. but all three and yet the other thread is still on the political board.

Why if there was no stand down which is what this "Yet Another Right Wing Lie Exposed, No "Stand Down" Order Was Ever Given In Benghazi " contends,

Earlier this month, Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told Congress there was never a stand-down order.
"They were told that the mission they were asked to perform was not in Benghazi, but was at Tripoli airport."
Former US commander in Libya denies Army unit told to stand down during Benghazi attack | neurope.eu

Why wasn't Benghazi the "mission"??? I mean Americans were being murdered and looking for help... was anyone in Tripoli Airport in danger??
Also who made the decision that Benghazi was not important but "Tripoli Airport' was???

Now you're off-topic in your own thread. Don't be surprised when they move this thread too.

Now you're off-topic in your own thread. Don't be surprised when they move this thread too.

How is my questioning what the Thread "yet another right wing lie exposed..." states as a LIE which IS NOT what I'm disputing...
Why is it so difficult for people to explain WHY saving Americans lives wasn't as important as the "Tripoli Airport" AND
Who MADE THAT DECISION???

and that is why I asked my original question WHAT makes MY question any less "political" then the "another right wing lie" thread?

This is not a criticism but curious ... why is ONE thread determined "political" and attacks the "right wing" and three other threads don't attack anyone
but asks the political question of why was Tripoli Airport decided to be the mission rather then saving American Lives???

How is my questioning what the Thread "yet another right wing lie exposed..." states as a LIE which IS NOT what I'm disputing...
Why is it so difficult for people to explain WHY saving Americans lives wasn't as important as the "Tripoli Airport" AND
Who MADE THAT DECISION???

and that is why I asked my original question WHAT makes MY question any less "political" then the "another right wing lie" thread?

If you don't like it go post somewhere else, or go through the proper channels by sending a private message to a moderator rather than whining about it in public.

The problem isn't the admins, it's the pussy libtards.

Every time we back the pussy libtards into a corner, they meticulously inspect the entire thread for any infraction/violation they can find to either have the thread moved to a dead sub-forum or deleted altogether (Badlands).

At least the neo-cons, who are equally misguided, have the honor to respect free speech and the fire to defend their convictions.

Technically, the admins have to act if a clear violation of forum policy has been found.

That's what liberals do, they censor.

Right now I'm creating my own forum to avoid this (no where near polished):

http://freethought.yuku.com/

However, USMB has so far been the best place for free exchange of ideas, with users from all different backgrounds and perspectives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back