This is NOT a vice presidential debate. What a fucking joke

This is nothing more than a bash Trump festival. Pence TRIES to bring it back to political topics but fails

No he has not and if you believe that he has failed then let me explain...

Pence has shown that Kiane is unwilling to show he can stay on topic and like Trump uses sound bites... ( I am accusing of Kaine being like Trump... )

You believe I am simple minded but you are too simple minded and listen you damn fool!

looks ok to me , looks like Pence is doing good but what do I know ?? off topic but 'labamba kaine' is goofy looking with a wussy speaking voice .

Ac
This is nothing more than a bash Trump festival. Pence TRIES to bring it back to political topics but fails[/QUOT

Actually, Trump tried to talk about the issues but all Hillary and Lester Holt wanted to do was talk about the birther thing and attack Trump. These Democrats have no policies they can actually get into a discussion about.

It's ok for Kaine to trash Trump around every corner but as soon as pence gets close to mentioning the fact that Hillary exposed classified info to hackers, Elaine immediately interrupts pence and insists they talk about something else. This is a circus.

Well the presidential debate and both campaigns have been jokes, so having the VP debate as a joke too just fits in nicely.

This is nothing more than a bash Trump festival. Pence TRIES to bring it back to political topics but fails
To be fair, Pence would probably be doing very well with literally any single other person on the entire planet as his running mate instead of Trump.
To be fair Pence was floundering because he was debating a complete douchebag with no class. Pence was CLEARLY too much of a class act and didn't have what it took to play on that level. Like I said, likely an honorable man, but woefully unprepared for the douchbaggery

Umm yea TRUMP, the guy who Pence signed up to be a VP for. You talk as if Trump was his high school buddy who he unfairly gets pigeonholed with.

Pence was doing what he can to get out of defending Trump's big stupid mouth.

To be fair, Pence would probably be doing very well with literally any single other person on the entire planet as his running mate instead of Trump.
To be fair Pence was floundering because he was debating a complete douchebag with no class. Pence was CLEARLY too much of a class act and didn't have what it took to play on that level. Like I said, likely an honorable man, but woefully unprepared for the douchbaggery
Well I guess we see whatever we want to see gramps. If you think Kaine having the gall to bring up Trump in a debate is classless, then I guess that's your problem.

I agree mike and grandpa. I watched the opening statement and five min and had to go and puke. I just can't take the bs and the canned politalk. I knew in the first seconds when Kaine brought up the racial stuff that is was going to be an awful night. At this point it is real hard to be an involved citizen.

You know Hillary sucks when her campaign and vice presidential debate is based on trying to make her opponent out to be the anti christ. Congrats America these are your candidates!

You know Hillary sucks when her campaign and vice presidential debate is based on trying to make her opponent out to be the anti christ. Congrats America these are your candidates!

She is running against Trump, who basically gets a call from her campaign manager daily for a consult on what stupid shit he should do/say/tweet next.

Umm yea TRUMP, the guy who Pence will be a VP for. You talk as if Trump was his high school buddy who he unfairly gets pigeonholed with.

Pence was doing what he can to get out of defending Trump's big stupid mouth.
This debate was supposed to be comprised of NINE TOPICS. Topics Americans want to hear solutions to. How big of a dick is Trump was not one of those topics.

I get that Trump is an inelliquent ass, everyone does. Thing is after the election there will be agendas put forth, I'd like to hear about those agendas BEFORE I cast my damn vote. That is the point of a debate

As I was listening to pence talk I was watching kaine and about every 8 seconds i had this uncontrollable urge to punch kaine in the jaw. That face, just look at it, is that the face you want as Vice President? Is it?

This debate was supposed to be comprised of NINE TOPICS. Topics Americans want to hear solutions to. How big of a dick is Trump was not one of those topics.

I get that Trump is an inelliquent ass, everyone does. Thing is after the election there will be agendas put forth, I'd like to hear about those agendas BEFORE I cast my damn vote. That is the point of a debate

Ineloquent? No no, he is very eloquent in presenting very stupid ideas no amount of eloquence can make up for.

Ideas on economy, taxes, immigration and foreign affairs - in other words topics of the debate Kaine (ok mostly) connected them to.

Seriously if I had to choose the anti-Christ out of a line up of 100 people kaine would be my choice. Evil looking mofo.

Forum List

Back