This is One Hot Piece

I think her eyebrows are too hairy and she needs to pluck a few, and her mouth seems really big, but outside of that, she's a knock out!

the op lady....

NOT the pic above from aaron l

I think her eyebrows are too hairy and she needs to pluck a few, and her mouth seems really big, but outside of that, she's a knock out!

I was kidding earlier. I think she's still pretty without all the makeup and junk, but you can see that she looks a lot more like a regular person without all the makeup artistry and editing that goes into those photos we see online and in the magazines. It's not even an accurate representation of what those people look like in their every day lives in a lot of cases.

Belly buttons should not look back at you.

"Belly buttons should not look back at you."

Agree that type of belly button is too weird.

Any of the guys here (who aren't gay) would be falling all over themselves for that woman. Lol. :D

What would Aaronland think of her?

Let's ask him. aaronleland, well??

Not my type. Now her on the other hand...

latest

OMG WTF?! :eek-52: You are EVIL :crybaby:

I was kidding earlier. I think she's still pretty without all the makeup and junk, but you can see that she looks a lot more like a regular person without all the makeup artistry and editing that goes into those photos we see online and in the magazines. It's not even an accurate representation of what those people look like in their every day lives in a lot of cases.
oh, I agree! they even air brush their pictures!

Belly buttons should not look back at you.

Any of the guys here (who aren't gay) would be falling all over themselves for that woman. Lol. :D

latest

Don't get lost in the creases! :D You might never be seen or heard from again!

latest

Aaronland obvious sexual maniac....as long as it has pulse, he's there already :eek-52:

latest

I'm still trying to figure what's going on, what bit is what....it's very confusing.

latest

Aaronland obvious sexual maniac....as long as it has pulse, he's there already :eek-52:

Who said it had to have a pulse?

latest

Who said it had to have a pulse?

:eusa_doh:Of course, how foolish of me to even think that :eek-52:

Like all celebrities, models, etc, she looks absolutely beautiful in her photoshopped and edited glamour shots after the makeup artists and hair stylists. Those are the people who really deserve the credit though. :D They are truly ARTISTS.

1351101456_sofia-vergara-640.jpg
Gee, thanks. There goes my erection.

Forum List

Back