This is PROOF That America Has Been in Decline

I think you may be confusing the definition of proof. Or perhaps you need to clearly define what it means for America to be in decline. Having a single politician make a stupid statement is certainly nothing new. ;)
That top elected officials of our largest party by number of voters would elect such an idiot to the third highest office in the nation is proof we value party over the interests of the nation. And that equates to a degenerate unfit nation which equals a nation in decline unless we have finally hit rock bottom, which we have not.

I think you may be overestimating the intelligence of the many politicians in our past. :lol:

Our one-time Speaker of the House does not realize that NATURAL GAS is a FOSSIL FUEL.

You just cant make this shit up.

Now if she was some back bencher like the moron who thinks islands might flip over then I could let it go, but she is supposed to be among the best the Democrats have to offer for leadership of our country, the second person to succeed the President should he die, God forbid.

AND SHE DOES NOT KNOW THAT NATURAL GAS IS A FOSSIL FUEL! ! ! ! !

View attachment 88750

What do you expect from a canned tuna baroness?

How do you know what she tastes like?

Our one-time Speaker of the House does not realize that NATURAL GAS is a FOSSIL FUEL.

Now if she was some back bencher like the moron who thinks islands might flip over then I could let it go, but she is supposed to be among the best the Democrats have to offer for leadership of our country, the second person to succeed the President should he die, God forbid.

View attachment 88750

I think he was referring to her odour

I think you may be confusing the definition of proof. Or perhaps you need to clearly define what it means for America to be in decline. Having a single politician make a stupid statement is certainly nothing new. ;)
That top elected officials of our largest party by number of voters would elect such an idiot to the third highest office in the nation is proof we value party over the interests of the nation. And that equates to a degenerate unfit nation which equals a nation in decline unless we have finally hit rock bottom, which we have not.

I think you may be overestimating the intelligence of the many politicians in our past. :lol:

I could be, but I think that even Harding knew better than this. LBJ was way smarter than this, and Hastert and that is scraping the barrel.

View attachment 88750

We have a long history of brain-dead, democrat politicians.

In Chicago they elected the son of Jesse Jackson who was essentially in a straight jacket because he had gone insane.

He went insane after he was indicted.

View attachment 88750

Only her can...of Starkist...

View attachment 88750

Only her can...

I prefer the front door.

View attachment 88750

Only her can...

I prefer the front door.

Pelosi's Tuna Surprise

View attachment 88750

Only her can...

I prefer the front door.

Pelosi's Tuna Surprise

I REFUSE to click that link!

I REFUSE to click that link!
Only WSJ...Go ahead.....
Yeah, Lucy, you will let me kick that football....I may be ugly as hell, but I am not dumb as a fucking rock.

Moonglow; "Pull my finger, boy, I promise I wont do anything unpleasant."

Forum List

Back