This is still going on? Georgia Mother of 7 Denied Kidney Transplant for Refusing COVID-19 Shot by Emory Healthcare. Already had COVID.

Seeing through the pre-accomplished deception that has already introduced lack, this is a medical fascist's opportunist agenda that exploits the unknown source of the reason prompting the injection in the first place. Low IQ, overconfident opportunism that relies on Chinese anal retention, not just fascism.

It would be stupid, yes. That's why we don't give transplants to noncompliant patients.
so you are about complying. So the good people have no say, and us who care about our fellow humans aren't allowd their their liberties and freedoms huh?

I'm posting facts.

People who listen to their doctors and keep their diabetes under control probably won't develop kidney failure.

This is trigging you, but it's a fact.
you don't understand anything at all about diabetes friend. I hope all diabetics refused the jab. My dead wife thanks you for your insults about her life on earth. YOu got insulting down to a T.

you don't understand anything at all about diabetes friend. I hope all diabetics refused the jab. My dead wife thanks you for your insults about her life on earth. YOu got insulting down to a T.
I didn't say anything about your wife. Don't be a liar.

Everything I said was the truth and you've said almost nothing.

so you are about complying. So the good people have no say, and us who care about our fellow humans aren't allowd their their liberties and freedoms huh?
If I want to stay healthy, I'd comply with my doctors.

People can do what they want, but they might have to face the consequences of those actions. People can choose to eat what they want and not take their medications, but they're much high likelihood of winding up in kidney failure. That's not my fault.

I think what the patient should do is say she identifies as a vaccine recipient and that should qualify her.

Hospitals killed millions and got bonuses for doing it.

If you want to understand the enormity of the government money gusher, here’s AAPS on what the hospital payments included:

• A “free” required PCR test in the Emergency Room or upon admission for every patient, with government-paid fee to hospital.
  • Added bonus payment for each positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
  • Another bonus for a COVID-19 admission to the hospital.
  • A 20 percent “boost” bonus payment from Medicare on the entire hospital bill for use of remdesivir instead of medicines such as Ivermectin.
  • Another and larger bonus payment to the hospital if a COVID-19 patient is mechanically ventilated.
  • More money to the hospital if cause of death is listed as COVID-19, even if patient did not die directly of COVID-19.
  • A COVID-19 diagnosis also provides extra payments to coroners.

I didn't say anything about your wife. Don't be a liar.

Everything I said was the truth and you've said almost nothing.
you really are a piece of work huh? you insulted my dead wife by saying she died because she didn't listen to her doctor. YOu have limited capacity I see. Probably the vaccine cut off your brain flow.

“I would recommend it,” Trump said during an interview on Fox News with Maria Bartiromo. “And I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly. But again, we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also. But it is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works.”

Trump encourages Americans to get the Covid vaccine
I wonder why the left that's pushing the vaccine so hard never cite TRUMP! endorsing it?

Hospitals killed millions and got bonuses for doing it.

If you want to understand the enormity of the government money gusher, here’s AAPS on what the hospital payments included:

• A “free” required PCR test in the Emergency Room or upon admission for every patient, with government-paid fee to hospital.
  • Added bonus payment for each positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
  • Another bonus for a COVID-19 admission to the hospital.
  • A 20 percent “boost” bonus payment from Medicare on the entire hospital bill for use of remdesivir instead of medicines such as Ivermectin.
  • Another and larger bonus payment to the hospital if a COVID-19 patient is mechanically ventilated.
  • More money to the hospital if cause of death is listed as COVID-19, even if patient did not die directly of COVID-19.
  • A COVID-19 diagnosis also provides extra payments to coroners.
8000 people die a month for quite some years before wuhan hit.

Then they're making decisions that aren't based on evidence.
based on what? you said listen to the doctors. didn't you? why did you change your mind? Now you know more about this than my doctor? hahahahhahahahahaha conceded fk you are.

based on what? you said listen to the doctors. didn't you? why did you change your mind? Now you know more about this than my doctor? hahahahhahahahahaha conceded fk you are.
Doctors do support the vaccine. There are fringe members of every community.

"Doe’s hopes were soon dashed when, after another consultation with Emory staffers, a social worker informed her that she couldn’t be added to the transplant program’s “active waiting list” until she took the vaccine.

That’s despite the fact that on April 11, President Joe Biden declared the national emergency caused by the COVID-19 pandemic to be officially over."
Well maybe reconsider purchasing an Emory policy. So much for no death panels by going private huh.

Forum List

Back