This is still going on? Georgia Mother of 7 Denied Kidney Transplant for Refusing COVID-19 Shot by Emory Healthcare. Already had COVID.

You are one cold blooded lib

But at least stop the bullshit about it being free will

The left is forcing the vaccine on the public even if it has to kill this woman as an example to others
Rationing sucks, but it's a fact. We can't give a kidney to everyone who wants one.

Let's say someone wants a transplant but would refuse to take their rejection drugs. Should we give them a transplant?

Brittle diabetics are far from common and even then they can be managed. The most common cause of brittle diabetes is related to patient behavior.
Here he posts, the know it all that knows absolutely nothing!!!

The smartest stupid person on the planet. Sorry crick, he exceeded you.

Rationing sucks, but it's a fact. We can't give a kidney to everyone who wants one.
that's why they have a list. Look it up, transplant list.

Now tell me, did the CDC say that people who had wuhan had immunization from it? Did they? DID THEY?? Come on know it all, tell me.

She made her decision. Giving her a kidney is going to prevent someone else from getting it. So you want to let that other person die?
she did, she has more respect for her body than you have for yours.

She made her decision. Giving her a kidney is going to prevent someone else from getting it. So you want to let that other person die?
what if her doctor told her she didn't require the vaccine? Remember, you said listen to the doctors.

that's why they have a list. Look it up, transplant list.

Now tell me, did the CDC say that people who had wuhan had immunization from it? Did they? DID THEY?? Come on know it all, tell me.
The strongest immunity to COVID is people who get vaccinated, whether they have had COVID or not.

The transplant list is for people who are complaint. They don't put you on the list just because you want to be on the list.

Let's say someone wants a transplant but would refuse to take their rejection drugs. Should we give them a transplant?
that would be stupid. But, let's take your theory a bit further, what if the patient were allergic to the drug?

Do rejection drugs have the same risk of death that wuflu vaccines have?

There is a bulldog mentality on the left that takes the jab into social and political policy and demands that all resistance must be crushed

Here he posts, the know it all that knows absolutely nothing!!!

The smartest stupid person on the planet. Sorry crick, he exceeded you.
I'm posting facts.

People who listen to their doctors and keep their diabetes under control probably won't develop kidney failure.

This is trigging you, but it's a fact.

Dummy, please. mRNA therapy hasn't the historical background of rejection drugs. You're grasping at straws, especially as you look absurd in front of the others. Until the origin of the virus is known, the part of the virus that gets injected should be intelligently boycotted.

You can't prove your shots have worked because you can't prove the esoteric virus came anywhere near you.

Lib doctors with a political agenda
Their agenda is to protect a precious limited resource.

It's pretty disgusting that you can attack the character of someone you don't know anything about.

Do rejection drugs have the same risk of death that wuflu vaccines have?

There is a bulldog mentality on the left that takes the jab into social and political policy and demands that all resistance must be crushed
You're missing the point and avoiding the question.

You said this is about free will.

Can you answer the question or not?

Dummy, please. mRNA therapy hasn't the historical background of rejection drugs. You're grasping at straws, especially as you look absurd in front of the others. Until the origin of the virus is known, the part of the virus that gets injected should be intelligently boycotted.

You can't prove your shots have worked because you can't prove the esoteric virus came anywhere near you.
You didn't answer the question. I'm making a point about the other poster's claim about free will.

The strongest immunity to COVID is people who get vaccinated, whether they have had COVID or not.
not what the CDC said. Here I thought you were all about this thing. I see you have but one agenda push a shot. Very sad for humanity you exist in it.

Forum List

Back