This is still going on? Georgia Mother of 7 Denied Kidney Transplant for Refusing COVID-19 Shot by Emory Healthcare. Already had COVID.

no you're not. you know nothing of the disease, not one thing. get that bumper sticker yet?
I know people that don't control their diabetes are more likely to develop kidney failure and other complications.

Are you denying that fact?

I know people that don't control their diabetes are more likely to develop kidney failure and other complications.

Are you denying that fact?
That's not what you said. Again, you know nothing about the disease. You think it's like a common cold. It's worse than heart attacks brain disease and cancer. So you'd tell everyone who has cancer they didn't listen to their doctors because your complete lack of compassion died when you were hatched.

That's not what you said. Again, you know nothing about the disease. You think it's like a common cold. It's worse than heart attacks brain disease and cancer. So you'd tell everyone who has cancer they didn't listen to their doctors because your complete lack of compassion died when you were hatched.
You clearly didn't read what I said. People who listen to their doctors keep their diabetes under control and they probably don't develop kidney failure.

That's a fact. Facts don't have to be compassionate. They're just facts.

Yes, we must be compliant!!! What's funny is that you think that statement somehow refutes mine. :laughing0301:
I'm only trying to be fair. We shouldn't reward people who don't follow the rules. Otherwise we'd be wasting precious resources.

It's true. If people would listen to their doctors, they'd be healthier. Just being honest. You know I'm right.

I truly hope you get some horrible illness that you slowly die from and have no control over.

You clearly didn't read what I said. People who listen to their doctors keep their diabetes under control and they probably don't develop kidney failure.

no it's not. It's not at all what you said. you're far too out of touch with the medical community to know anything about diabetes. Leave it there. You don't know shit about the disease. Nothing.

I'm only trying to be fair. We shouldn't reward people who don't follow the rules. Otherwise we'd be wasting precious resources.

Now you're a fucking liar. Everyone saw exactly what you said.

Forum List

Back