This is still going on? Georgia Mother of 7 Denied Kidney Transplant for Refusing COVID-19 Shot by Emory Healthcare. Already had COVID.

The covid "vaccines" are GARBAGE!!!!!!
They DO NOT VACCINATE!!!!!!!
This complete GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT HAS GOT TO END!!!!!
:eusa_hand:
:evil:
:rolleyes:

Giving a kidney to a noncompliant patient is unfair to the people who need a kidney and are compliant.

THIS times 100.

I had knee replacement surgery last year. I started exercising a month before the surgery, riding my bike to or three times a day to build leg strength.

After the surgery, the Physio people gave me a bunch of exercises to do even if I was just laying in bed watching TV and I did them faithfully. Everyone hailed my recovery as “remarkable”. I can dance, play tennis, and ride my bike again. I was riding my bicycle to physio 7 weeks after surgery I wasn’t even able to walk downtown on it before the surgery

I know a number of people who have had the same surgery I had, and while they are pain-free, they have not recovered mobility. In every case they refused to do the exercises.

If you’re my surgeon with a 2 year waiting list, are you going to give an opening to someone who won’t get any real benefit out of the surgery, other than freedom from pain pills, or someone who will recover full use of the joint and lead a better and more active life, as a result.

I have friends who have already asked for a referral for their surgeries to the guy who “fixed my knee up”.

The covid "vaccines" are GARBAGE!!!!!!
They DO NOT VACCINATE!!!!!!!
This complete GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT HAS GOT TO END!!!!!
:eusa_hand:
:evil:
:rolleyes:

The only Gaslight Theatre is the Internet, bullshit that you loons believe. You are aware that China, Russia, and Iran are pumping out the lies you believe. They have a vested interest in keeping your country divided, sick and dealing with the pandemic.

Why is it that countries that are fully vaccinated have pretty much licked the virus? You keep getting all these new variants because you keep letting the virus circulate by passing it back and forth.

The only Gaslight Theatre is the Internet, bullshit that you loons believe. You are aware that China, Russia, and Iran are pumping out the lies you believe. They have a vested interest in keeping your country divided, sick and dealing with the pandemic.

Why is it that countries that are fully vaccinated have pretty much licked the virus? You keep getting all these new variants because you keep letting the virus circulate by passing it back and forth.
Take off, hoser! :eusa_hand:

"Doe’s hopes were soon dashed when, after another consultation with Emory staffers, a social worker informed her that she couldn’t be added to the transplant program’s “active waiting list” until she took the vaccine.

That’s despite the fact that on April 11, President Joe Biden declared the national emergency caused by the COVID-19 pandemic to be officially over."
but there's no mandate!!! just know that. hahahahahahahahaha fking evil fking demofks who hate blacks and humanity. All kkkers.

If people listened to their doctors, they probably wouldn't be in kidney failure to begin with.
My first wife who passed away at the age of 30 in 1991 had diabetes and lost function of her kidneys. I take exception to your fking life imposter!!!!! fk off now and go play in the street and see if you can pull a bumper sticker off a moving vehicle.

My first wife who passed away at the age of 30 in 1991 had diabetes and lost function of her kidneys. I take exception to your fking life imposter!!!!! fk off now and go play in the street and see if you can pull a bumper sticker off a moving vehicle.
Most people with diabetes who listen to their doctors don't lose function of their kidneys.

"Doe’s hopes were soon dashed when, after another consultation with Emory staffers, a social worker informed her that she couldn’t be added to the transplant program’s “active waiting list” until she took the vaccine.

That’s despite the fact that on April 11, President Joe Biden declared the national emergency caused by the COVID-19 pandemic to be officially over."
But according to some lefty on this forum who’s name I forget, thats not forcing her to take the jab cause its still her decision

But according to some lefty on this forum who’s name I forget, thats not forcing her to take the jab cause its still her decision
and it certainly isn't because of a mandate or anything. You know, that vaccine that made wuhan 10 times worse.

no they don't, you know nothing about diabetes. Not one fking thing, you smear on this planet. Hey, fk off you vermin.
Yes they do.

You let your blood sugars get all out of whack, you lose your kidneys.

You follow the rules, you keep your kidneys.

Again, you fking know nothing about the disease. Not one fking thing you fking smear of vermin. fk off and don't post anything more to me. You fking insulting no fking nothing mther fker. I buried that lady and her dead corpse is more valuable than your life on this planet.
I'm just telling you facts.

Forum List

Back