This is still going on? Georgia Mother of 7 Denied Kidney Transplant for Refusing COVID-19 Shot by Emory Healthcare. Already had COVID.

I feel like the main character in They Live, with my eyes wide open, seeing shit all around me that I want to make everyone else see, but too many simply will not dare to open their eyes and see.
The sad part is you know you sound like batshit crazy but go for it anyway.

TheyLive2021E.jpg

Without being able to prove exposure to SARS2 by default prevents them from boasting as to mRNA efficacy.

When the shot was introduced, we were told it was a genetic therapy. But when people found that it was meant to change our genetics, we were then told it was a vaccine.
Literally none of that is true.

Which is fine except when those vaccines must be taken forever. I have ZERO interest in someone injecting me with something every few months. I believe any risk is at best equal.
You believe wrongly, which is your choice, as does the potential recipient. Her condition is affecting her cognitive ability,

Undetermined how frequent or how long the vaccine has to be taken, but we do get an influenza vaccine annually.

The risk is definitely not equal.
There is no covid VACCINE!!!!
There is no Influenza VACCINE!!!!
They are both THERAPEUTICS!
No matter how much the demented LEFT ass rape the English language, WORDS MEAN THINGS!
:evil:

There is no covid VACCINE!!!!
There is no Influenza VACCINE!!!!
They are both THERAPEUTICS!
No matter how much the demented LEFT ass rape the English language, WORDS MEAN THINGS!

“I would recommend it,” Trump said during an interview on Fox News with Maria Bartiromo. “And I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly. But again, we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also. But it is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works.”

Trump encourages Americans to get the Covid vaccine

Without being able to prove exposure to SARS2 by default prevents them from boasting as to mRNA efficacy.
100% correct!!!!!
All they have is taking points!
"The vaccine lessens severity"
No proof cited.
"The vaccine stops transmission of the virus."
LIE!!!!!
It all STILL an EXPERIMENTAL INJECTION, and is STILL in violation of the NUREMBERG CODES!!!!
This whole episode is nothing short of PURE EVIL!!!!

“I would recommend it,” Trump said during an interview on Fox News with Maria Bartiromo. “And I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly. But again, we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also. But it is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works.”

Trumpity Trump Trump Trump.
Fuck off contrarian pants!

Trumpity Trump Trump Trump something something.
Fuck off Ms. Contrary Pants!
:fu:

Forum List

Back