This is still going on? Georgia Mother of 7 Denied Kidney Transplant for Refusing COVID-19 Shot by Emory Healthcare. Already had COVID.

Are you claiming that people don't have any control over diabetes?

They do.
the fact you posted that is evidence how out of touch with reality you really are. Please stop discussing that to which you know nothing about. Look up brittle diabetic.

Because people who get transplants are on immune suppression and vaccines don't work as well.

So you should get transplanted before.
then why would one need to get one. That has no intelligence at all.

the fact you posted that is evidence how out of touch with reality you really are. Please stop discussing that to which you know nothing about. Look up brittle diabetic.
Brittle diabetics are far from common and even then they can be managed. The most common cause of brittle diabetes is related to patient behavior.

Im not surprised. There are still many who will believe anything the govt or big pharma tells them. Never mind the millions injured and killed. **I must get booster 32, I must get booster 32**. My govt loves me and so does pharma. They would never lie to me.

Sure

She is free to not take the jab and if so libs will let her die
She made her decision. Giving her a kidney is going to prevent someone else from getting it. So you want to let that other person die?

Brittle diabetics are far from common and even then they can be managed. The most common cause of brittle diabetes is related to patient behavior.
go tell them that. My wife was one and she had five doctors. Go tell them you found that all diabetics should just fking listen to you!! go for it.

And there it is, from a brainwashed idiot.
It's the truth. Organs are a limited resource. There's a reason they don't give them to noncompliant patients. Do you know what that reason is?

She made her decision. Giving her a kidney is going to prevent someone else from getting it. So you want to let that other person die?
You are one cold blooded lib

But at least stop the bullshit about it being free will

The left is forcing the vaccine on the public even if it has to kill this woman as an example to others

Forum List

Back