This is Tel Aviv City Hall Tonight - know your friends

garion13a5

Mar 28, 2016
aQxPZQK_700b.jpg

Thank you Israel for your support.

I wish American Democrats returned the support to you all.

Omg Bucs go fuck yourself for a minute if you need to. You don't have to be a partisan douchebag 100% of the time. :rolleyes:

I will not stop calling out evil. Liberalism is evil. Your ideology embraces and enables this shit.
Yeah the extreme social conservatism of radical Islam is "liberal."

Shut up Bucs.

Omg Bucs go fuck yourself for a minute if you need to. You don't have to be a partisan douchebag 100% of the time. :rolleyes:

I will not stop calling out evil. Liberalism is evil. Your ideology embraces and enables this shit.

Shut up Bucs.

Islam hates the conservative Christians. Just like most of you do.

The evil of liberalism is the political correctness. Can't "see something say something" because then you're a racist.

Shut up Bucs.

The evil of liberalism is the political correctness. Can't "see something say something" because then you're a racist.
Fundie, conservative Islam and Christianity have a ton in common. Hatred of foreigners and demonizing people who defend them are among those things.

Shut up Bucs.

Fundie, conservative Islam and Christianity have a ton in common. Hatred of foreigners and demonizing people who defend them are among those things.

yeah SO??? ------functionally MOOT

Shut up Bucs.

yeah SO??? ------functionally MOOT
So? Wtf are you asking? Your understanding of the topic is even worse than your---- understanding----------- of--- -- ---- english-------- ------ grammar---------!

While it's a nice gesture in general, it makes Israelis angry, as well. While the Tel Aviv mayor sympathizes with the American shooting victims, he blamed Israeli victims for their own demise.

So seeing the sympathy is not comfortable for all in Israel.

That being said, we wish safety and offer our condolences to the families of Orlando.

Hello,

American and Israelis are not responsible for their own demise when they are killed in Muslim attacks. Muslims are responsible for their demise.

garion13a5

Forum List

Back