This is the Deep State’s last chance to stop Trump before he dismantles and destroys their criminal cartel

Listen dildo, can I call you dildo? Your claims are crap. Trump is the first POTUS in DECADES to adhere to the COTUS.

You want authoritarian? I give you democrat ordered vaccine mandates (violation of COTUS), lockdowns (violation of COTUS), VACCINE PASSPORTS! taken right out of NAZI Germany.

So, dildo, who are the REAL authoritarians?

Hmmmmm?
Trump said he wants to take away the independence of the DOJ and FBI. DeSantis says he wants to start 'slittingthroats' on day one in office. So who is the authoritarian?

Trump said he wants to take away the independence of the DOJ and FBI. DeSantis says he wants to start 'slittingthroats' on day one in office. So who is the authoritarian?
/—-/ I want to win the lottery. Does that make me authoritarian?

I read your link and it is not saying what you are claiming. It's about not letting the FBI spy on Americans due to a loophole in a FISA warrant.
/——-/ Biden is doing what you accuse Trump of. “Trump said he wants to take away the independence of the DOJ and FBI.”

Your Orange Con-Man corruptly attempted to overturn the November 2020 general election in order to remain in power.

He is what is best styled a "Clear and Present Danger" to American representative democracy and the Republic and its Constitutin.

An example must now be made of him.

As safeguard against future un-American anti-democratic attempts to assault the Congress of the United States and to seize political power for one's self.

As surety to the rest of the world that in the United States no one is above the law - former Presidents and current presidential candidates included.

Time to (metaphorically, in the criminal law courts) crucify the sonofabitch for his traitorous, evil, egoistic attempted and failed coup.

To hell with your Orange Baboon-God, and...

God Save the Republic.
You're a great drama queen.

This is just dripping with QAnon horseshit.
I realize that this board is populated with hardcore orange True Believers and whacked out Qanon nutters, but I don't think it's not representative of the party.

The number of those in the party who don't live in a manipulated paranoid universe and/or swallow every goofy conspiracy theory that comes at them appears to be decreasing. This stuff is all out in the public now. It's "normal" for them.

While we are most likely numb to this madness, that doesn't mean it's not madness. Shit happens CONSTANTLY that would have blown our freakin' minds not ten years ago. Now it's just another day. Meh.

That may be the most destructive thing of all in this ugly period.

/——-/ I just rephrased your post that lacks anything to back you up.
Did you go to school in a long bus or a short bus? Because I just got done telling you this is just a measure that would prevent FISA warrants to be used to spy on Americans. It is not the same thing as taking away the independence of the DOJ,, which is whaTrump wants to do. Not Biden. They are not the same thing.

Forum List

Back