🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is the stuff rightwingers think is real?

I realize it might pop a blood vessel but not all conservatives are religious and most Christians won't fall for that.

and that is why tv huckster preachers bring in billions a year , because fundamentalist rightwing christians just don't buy that stuff!! :laugh2:
Billions a year? Can you support that? I guess you aren't bright enough to follow the conversation though, my statement was that not all right wingers are religious, not that there aren't right wingers giving to TV preachers.

Count it up, and this is from an old piece and focuses on only 6

these people feed on the sub retarded culture of fundamentalist christinsanity

6 Outrageously Wealthy Preachers Under Federal Investigation - NakedLaw by Avvo.com

^^^^ yep. hardly a right winger, and there Flatley or whatever his name was, preaching hate and racism with Obama gobbling it up for 20 years but doesn't remember the sermons.

That's the only kind of "Christian" the left tolerates, the kind that doesn't really mean it, goes to church but doesn't remember any of it, and certainly never intends to let any of Christ's teachings impact their lives.

The post belongs in the religion forum. It's amazing what the radical left can dig up to change the subject from Obama's failures. Desperate times call for desperate posts.

Forum List

Back