This is the very epitome of fake news to influence the election

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Not one shred of proof, just talking head crap!

Just in case: Trump to prep for transition in case he loses
By ZEKE MILLERApril 29, 2020

800.jpeg

President Donald Trump listens during a meeting about the coronavirus with Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards, not pictured, in the Oval Office of the White House, Wednesday, April 29, 2020, in Washington. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is still all-in on getting reelected, but he’s also set to take the first steps to formally prepare someone else to take over if he loses on Nov. 3.
Trump is standing up a council under the first deployment of the Presidential Transition Act by an incumbent running for another term after Congress moved in 2015 to better ensure continuity of government when one president hands off to another.
Making sure presidential candidates are ready to take charge of the federal government became a priority after the Sept. 11 attacks, but the effort takes on new urgency because of the coronavirus pandemic and associated economic turmoil.

What is fake news about that story? It is apparently the law that a president prepare for a transition of power during an election year. Only in Trumplandia is a story about Trump complying with the law considered fake news.

What is fake news about that story. It is the law apparently that a president to do this. Only in Trumplandia is about Trump complying with the law considered fake news.
Cry some more baby. It's fake BS designed to influence the election, just like the media scum does all the time.
How is it fake?
STFU! As has been proven 123,4756,758,748,097,876,786 times all you scum wanna do is twist smoke lie and spin! There is no quote from Trump, but there's a whole lot about that demented scum bag biden is picking his cabinet. But not a word from Trump. BS news!

800.jpeg

President Donald Trump listens during a meeting about the coronavirus with Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards, not pictured, in the Oval Office of the White House, Wednesday, April 29, 2020, in Washington. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is still all-in on getting reelected, but he’s also set to take the first steps to formally prepare someone else to take over if he loses on Nov. 3.
Trump is standing up a council under the first deployment of the Presidential Transition Act by an incumbent running for another term after Congress moved in 2015 to better ensure continuity of government when one president hands off to another.
Making sure presidential candidates are ready to take charge of the federal government became a priority after the Sept. 11 attacks, but the effort takes on new urgency because of the coronavirus pandemic and associated economic turmoil.
What CRAP! Thanks for the post, Mike.

That's no big deal. It's just another indicator of how thorough and prepared for anything our President is. He has lists of supreme court and federal court judges. He has lists of suppliers for his amazing COVID 19 response. Trump is just amazingly organized in all his thinking. That's exactly what makes him such a fantastic President. God forbid Chinese apologists from the Democrat party get control of our country.

800.jpeg

Your skidmark see's the writing on the wall.

800.jpeg

Your president made no comment on it liar.

800.jpeg

Your president made no comment on it liar.
Don't blame me, I voted for Clinton.

I always disassociate the headline from the article.

For a grade I'd give the headline an "A". Good click bait quality that got me to glance at the article that I would not normally read..

I give the article a "D". It's far too long and filled with items that didn't interest me. I'll give it a wee bit of credit for informing me of the Presidential Transition Act which I never heard of.

I don't see how as a whole it is influential at all.

Forum List

Back