This Is War. Become Ungovernable

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.
How wonder how many Karen’s wet their pants at this call.
Without looking at the link.
What Democrats and good Republicans are doing today is what Germans should have done to the Nazi party.

Actually, the German people did put Hitler in jail in the 20's but then 10 years later he took over. So we know this isn't over.

We must do away with the Trump/Nazi party. I'm not going to call it the Republican party anymore. Mitch McConnell is a member of the Republican party. Pence is too. Trump is not.
Hilarious, the nazi card. Meanwhile Israel has named a train station after Trump a nazi.

No really. You make so much sense.

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.
What Democrats and good Republicans are doing today is what Germans should have done to the Nazi party.

Actually, the German people did put Hitler in jail in the 20's but then 10 years later he took over. So we know this isn't over.

We must do away with the Trump/Nazi party. I'm not going to call it the Republican party anymore. Mitch McConnell is a member of the Republican party. Pence is too. Trump is not.
Good idea. I call democrats communists because that's what they are. All of them. With a bit of luck we can fight world war two all over again. And kick commie ass all over again.

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

Good idea. I call democrats communists because that's what they are. All of them. With a bit of luck we can fight world war two all over again. And kick commie ass all over again.
Hey douchebag...We fought WITH the communists against fascists in WWII.

Amazing lack of history you folks have

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

Hilarious, the nazi card. Meanwhile Israel has named a train station after Trump a nazi.

Many Jewish Americans, even though they liked what Trump did in Isreal, still didn't vote for him because they didn't like his racist talk. It reminded them too much of Hitler.

Howard Stern is a Jew and he campaigned very hard against Trump. And Howard LOVES Isreal. And he even used to be friends with Trump but he thought he was a terrible divisive president.

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

You guys cry when Blacks get violent because of how America treats them but you whites lose an election and you're ready to start the next civil war over it.

White privilege

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

Conveign another Committee of the House of UnAmerican activities and start investigating democrats.

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

Conveign another Committee of the House of UnAmerican activities and start investigating democrats.
Way to go Tail Gunner Joe.

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

Many Jewish Americans, even though they liked what Trump did in Isreal, still didn't vote for him because they didn't like his racist talk. It reminded them too much of Hitler.

Howard Stern is a Jew and he campaigned very hard against Trump. And Howard LOVES Isreal. And he even used to be friends with Trump but he thought he was a terrible divisive president.
Yes and a lot of Jews erected a false idol out of gold and worshiped it as a god. There are many who claim to be Jews but are not Jews at all. We have been warned over and over again about the wolves in sheep's clothing.

Most Jews today as well as any so called Christian who voted for the devils party and movement need to repent now. Beg for mercy and make reparations where they can.

I fear for all of you.

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

Stalin killed more people than hitler. This is your justification. Lol. This country really is in trouble.

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

Better a Nazi than a democrat. Better KKK than a democrat. Better the Taliban, Boko Haram, Khymer Rouge than a democrat. Democrats and their lovers the Chinese Communists are the lowest of the most cursed of creatures.

A rebellion is the least of what they deserve.

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

And your the fascist you stupid fuck

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

Better a Nazi than a democrat. Better KKK than a democrat. Better the Taliban, Boko Haram, Khymer Rouge than a democrat. Democrats and their lovers the Chinese Communists are the lowest of the most cursed of creatures.

A rebellion is the least of what they deserve.
I love it how before Biden even starts you're already claiming we love the Chinese. Do you Republicans know something we don't?

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

And your the fascist you stupid fuck

One shouldn’t use the term “fascist” lightly. It isn’t a catchall for “people you disagree with.” It isn’t even a synonym for “bad political actors.” Mitch McConnell’s brand of politics has, in my view, greatly damaged America; but cynical legislative maneuvers aren’t the same thing as threatening and encouraging violence, and I wouldn’t call McConnell a fascist.

Donald Trump, however, is indeed a fascist — an authoritarian willing to use violence to achieve his racial nationalist goals. So are many of his supporters. If you had any doubts about that, Wednesday’s attack on Congress should have ended them.

We live in a wonderful country and society when things like this thread are unremarkable.

And, for the zillionth time, the two whacked out ends of the spectrum show us how similar they are to each other.
Oh, you ain’t seen nothing yet.
Another thinly-veiled threat.

I hope you terrorists are stopped before you kill any more.
What a pussy.
Threatened by the obvious.
Go post about bunny rabbits and puppies are in store for society, you pansy.
Ever look at your posts? They are 3rd grader arguments. Never left the play ground. Hillarious

Forum List

Back