This Is War. Become Ungovernable

And, for the zillionth time, the two whacked out ends of the spectrum show us how similar they are to each other.
Oh, you ain’t seen nothing yet.
Another thinly-veiled threat.

I hope you terrorists are stopped before you kill any more.
What a pussy.
Threatened by the obvious.
Go post about bunny rabbits and puppies are in store for society, you pansy.
Ever look at your posts? They are 3rd grader arguments. Never left the play ground. Hillarious
Well, they're Trump-level. Appropriate.

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.
How wonder how many Karen’s wet their pants at this call.
Without looking at the link.
What Democrats and good Republicans are doing today is what Germans should have done to the Nazi party.

Actually, the German people did put Hitler in jail in the 20's but then 10 years later he took over. So we know this isn't over.

We must do away with the Trump/Nazi party. I'm not going to call it the Republican party anymore. Mitch McConnell is a member of the Republican party. Pence is too. Trump is not.
Good idea. I call democrats communists because that's what they are. All of them. With a bit of luck we can fight world war two all over again. And kick commie ass all over again.
Hey douchebag...We fought WITH the communists against fascists in WWII.

Amazing lack of history you folks have
And your the fascist you stupid fuck

One shouldn’t use the term “fascist” lightly. It isn’t a catchall for “people you disagree with.” It isn’t even a synonym for “bad political actors.” Mitch McConnell’s brand of politics has, in my view, greatly damaged America; but cynical legislative maneuvers aren’t the same thing as threatening and encouraging violence, and I wouldn’t call McConnell a fascist.

Donald Trump, however, is indeed a fascist — an authoritarian willing to use violence to achieve his racial nationalist goals. So are many of his supporters. If you had any doubts about that, Wednesday’s attack on Congress should have ended them.

A fascist is shutting down opposition which the left is in favor of

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.
What Democrats and good Republicans are doing today is what Germans should have done to the Nazi party.

Actually, the German people did put Hitler in jail in the 20's but then 10 years later he took over. So we know this isn't over.

We must do away with the Trump/Nazi party. I'm not going to call it the Republican party anymore. Mitch McConnell is a member of the Republican party. Pence is too. Trump is not.
Good idea. I call democrats communists because that's what they are. All of them. With a bit of luck we can fight world war two all over again. And kick commie ass all over again.

One shouldn’t use the term “fascist” lightly. It isn’t a catchall for “people you disagree with.” It isn’t even a synonym for “bad political actors.” Mitch McConnell’s brand of politics has, in my view, greatly damaged America; but cynical legislative maneuvers aren’t the same thing as threatening and encouraging violence, and I wouldn’t call McConnell a fascist.

Donald Trump, however, is indeed a fascist — an authoritarian willing to use violence to achieve his racial nationalist goals. So are many of his supporters. If you had any doubts about that, Wednesday’s attack on Congress should have ended them.

We did shut you down that’s for sure

And, for the zillionth time, the two whacked out ends of the spectrum show us how similar they are to each other.
Not similar at all. The wackos on the right havent caused anything close to the destruction that democrats have. Multiple cities literally have billions of dollars of damage and MANY murders and thousands of assaults.

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

Kill each now. Go out to the areas of your domain and slaughter each other as a sacrifice to your demon lords.

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

Kill each now. Go out to the areas of your domain and slaughter each other as a sacrifice to your demon lords.
Huh? Nah. I’d rather go green, strengthen social security and Medicare, go after illegal employers, pass common sense gun legislation, tax the rich and corporations appropriately, make college and healthcare affordable, rebuild infrastructure and cut pentagon spending.

I call on all small businesses to refrain from the tax code....
And health inspections.
go troll elsewhere buttplug,,
They should also forgo any safety regulations..Cut out preventive maintenance. And Milo Is not a good person to have around...
Shut up, Coonblow.
He is a troll don't respond to him....he is just trying to piss people off...he gets off on it...

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

You guys cry when Blacks get violent because of how America treats them but you whites lose an election and you're ready to start the next civil war over it.

White privilege
Niggas bring it on themselves

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

You guys cry when Blacks get violent because of how America treats them but you whites lose an election and you're ready to start the next civil war over it.

White privilege

Hold on a minute...I thought you were white?
866fe2e07be4fb07e85827a73557362c.jpg

I call on all small businesses to refrain from the tax code....
And health inspections.
go troll elsewhere buttplug,,
They should also forgo any safety regulations..Cut out preventive maintenance. And Milo Is not a good person to have around...
Shut up, Coonblow.
He is a troll don't respond to him....he is just trying to piss people off...he gets off on it...
He is just a mental weirdo

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

How so Kyle is still free

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

Who’s Kyle?

View attachment 442262
I couldn’t agree more.

Who’s Kyle?
The Kenosha kid

Not similar at all. The wackos on the right havent caused anything close to the destruction that democrats have. Multiple cities literally have billions of dollars of damage and MANY murders and thousands of assaults.
Sure thing, McVeigh.

Forum List

Back