This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

Solve the Riddle.
I don't see a riddle. I see confusion on your part.
The Riddle that you either did not see, or perhaps suggest is not a riddle, was at Post# 589.

Yes, I confess to a certain amount of confusion, unlike yourself and many religious people who profess to have all the answers.
You are making assumptions that just aren't true. I've addressed this a number of times. God created existence. All existence is good. You are blaming God for man's failure.

Solve the Riddle.
The Riddle that you either did not see, or perhaps suggest is not a riddle, was at Post# 589.

Yes, I confess to a certain amount of confusion, unlike yourself and many religious people who profess to have all the answers.
You are making assumptions that just aren't true. I've addressed this a number of times. God created existence. All existence is good. You are blaming God for man's failure.
So, God created existence. I assume that God also created man as it'd be pretty hard that there be much of anything without existence.

Why does God not wish to take responsibility for man's flawed design?
It may be more technically accurate to say God is existence. But be that as it may be, He created our existence; the material world.

He doesn't. That's you blaming God for it. Thinking you would have done a better job. I guess in your world there would be no death, no illness, only good things. In fact, bad wouldn't even have meaning. Not sure you have thought that through but to each his own as they say.
Oh, I've thought about it and concede that the description of boring comes to mind.

But then, I'm not an omnipotent who should be able to design the thrill of a a roller coaster without subjecting small children to cancer, or a lifetime with two heads and one set of shoulders? Wow, does your God also pull the wings from flies?

Again, I point to the riddle... If God is unable to overcome evil and suffering why call him God?
I'm not sure how one designs the thrill of victory without the agony of defeat. Whatever will you do with all of those people who don't die in your world?
Let me help. We play a round of golf, I sink a hole in one and your ball lands in the water. You're disappointed but still alive and anxious for another day, another challenge.

As for all of those dead people, that's God's problem. He made the rules. He let them die.
I see it a little different. Your ball lands in the water and you curse why God didn't make it so you would never have to suffer adversity. My ball lands in the water and I ask myself what it was I was supposed to learn. Down the road you hit a hole in one and feel nothing because you expect God to have made a world where all of your shots go in the hole. I make a hole in one and am elated because I know that not all shots go in the hole and it's because not all shots go in the hole that I feel so much joy over the ones that do.
There's a very large difference between simple adversity and the real ugly that exist in the world.

What possible purpose is there to a child born with a twisted agonized body only to die at a tender age? Would you dismiss that with, "It's okay, there will be other children"? And what was the gain to the dead infant? What lesson and wisdom do you assign to the extermination of six million Jews and how do you justify it to the six million? When religious people lawfully owned, beat and raped other people in this country, what GODLY purpose did that serve?

You treat the victims of all the suffering as if they are unthinking, unfeeling golf balls.

There is no way around the wisdom reflected by the Epicurean Paradox. God created existence, he created man, he created all, and hence, is responsible for the product. It's that fucking simple.
No, I wouldn't dismiss it. Would you dismiss the overwhelmingly number of children who are born perfectly healthy?

Do you think the parents of children born with a twisted agonized body only to die at a tender age love them less? Or do they love them more because of it? Do you think that children born with a twisted agonized body only to die at a tender age don't have a positive affect upon the world? I think they do. I think the same would apply to the stillborn infant too.

What lesson and wisdom do I assign to the extermination of six million Jews? That's it's a bad idea to dehumanize human life and that when one does predictable consequences will ensue. How do I justify it to the six million? I don't. Life is not a value transaction. But some may argue that the establishment of Israel would not have occurred without it? How many lives did that end up saving in your cold hard value assessment? The question is will you only see the bad that comes from things or will you take a more balanced view.

When religious people (who were Democrats) lawfully owned, beat and raped other people in this country, what GODLY purpose did that serve? That human life is precious and that we have inalienable rights for no other reason than we are God's creatures and that humans are not property to be disposed of at the will of its owner. When religious people (who were Republicans) fought to end that injustice did you give them credit or learn anything from their efforts?

There is a away around the Epicurean Paradox. God created existence. Existence is good. Good is extant. Evil is not extant. It only exists as the absence of good.
The means by which you dismiss my questions suggest that Hitler really wasn't a bad fellow. God sent him to teach us about humanity, and Adolph obliged. Each of your attempts to excuse evil and suffering ignores victims as if they were mere currency in the purchase of God's Not-so-intelligent Design. Not a single thing you said of the agonized-twisted infant addressed the plight and suffering of that little PERSON. The child was disposable in a warped proof of God's Greater Good.

Apparently, God deems that the end justifies the means so long as good exceeds evil.

Your way around the Paradox is just another bogus effort to ignore God's inability to provide good without the use/presence of evil. As the riddle ask, "whence comes evil".

I'm not sure why you brought political parties into the conversation, but would remind you that somewhere in the middle or the prior century a contingent of Dems changed sides.
Hey, as I use to say in a different time and place... shit happens (unless you're a rabid reactionary).
I didn't dismiss your questions. I answered your questions. What question do you think I dismissed?

What does a bad fellow mean exactly? I don't believe anyone is all bad or all good. Do you? Do you think you are a good fellow? Do you do all good at all times? So to correct your assumption, I believe Hitler did some very bad things. It would be super nice if you stopped putting words in my mouth and then trying to bash me for the words you put there. That's not nice.

Who said God sent Hitler to teach us about humanity? You keep making false assumptions. You could just ask me and you could avoid having to hear my corrections. I believe it must be you who thinks God is turning knobs and controlling events on earth because it sure isn't me who believes that. God created existence. He imparted His attributes upon man. Man must choose to do good or bad. There is a self compensating feature of existence. Error eventually fails and truth is eventually discovered. Many times that discovery is a result of something bad that happened.

I never excused evil. Can you show me where I excused evil? Evil is not extant. Evil is the absence of good. That's not me excusing men who choose to do evil. That's stating reality. It is also reality that good comes from evil. That's not excusing evil either.

I didn't ignore the victims or the suffering of victims. In no way is my saying that good comes from bad a justification for evil or suffering. That's just stating reality. A reality you would most likely have no problem accepting if we weren't discussing God as the creator of existence. It's your bias that is clouding your judgement and results in your inability to take balanced positions an anything related to God.

It is a logical fallacy to say that unless everything is perfect there can be no creator.
You defined what is perfect. I don't recall even using the word.

There is no logical fallacy in insisting that one who tolerates evil and suffering is not God in the sense of a compassionate omnipotent. I am prepared that you will dodge the compassion issue by suggesting something on the order of God's Plan, that he works in mysterious ways. "In God We Trust", right?

I won't answer your lengthy post as I have another life. No offense, but this is not the medium for dissertations.

However, I allow for your right to faith. You need to do the same for me. The reality is that you have no proof, and I have no disproof (the latter a logical fallacy).
That's exactly what you are insinuating with your logical fallacy that God cannot exist unless this world meets your standard of perfection. It's a ridiculous assertion.

Of course I have proof. Existence is proof. It's not an accident that the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence. What evidence were you expecting to find? You want God to do some magic for you or something?
Existence is proof only of existence, not of God.

No, I'm not asking God to do magic because I don't believe in magic nor do I believe in your definition of God. I believe there is a lot we do not understand and likely never will.
You are just expecting God to provide a perfect existence for you.

Be that as it may, it's not a coincidence that the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence.
I'm not expecting anything from God. I don't even believe in your God.

I'm expecting you to justify your God's performance in this imperfect world given his supposed omnipotence and compassion. You want me to simply accept that he has a plan based on the notion that intelligence requires your God's intervention. Your attempting to sell me faith and I ain't buying.
I am expecting you to explain how nothing created everything which is what you believe
Expect all you want. I don't pretend to have anything but opinions and do not offer them as fact.

My conversation (here) challenges those who pedal their faith as fact - specifically as regards the existence of an omnipotent, compassionate and all-knowing god. I see no evidence of such an entity.
God as described in the bible is actually the ultimate scientist as he knows all and can do anything with that knowledge.

This is completely scientific unlike nothing creating everything as atheist believe
The Bible was written by men who you apparently take on faith spoke with God - or by some other means speaks for God. Do you have any hard evidence of God, something more then hearsay?

Your second sentence is a simple declarative and proves nothing beyond your faith.
Wrong, the bible is predominantly gibberish, however the worst part of the bible makes more sense than nothing created everything like you believe.

CIAO
I never shared with you what I believe so how can you compare it to the Bible?

In your first post to me you stated, "God as described in the bible is actually the ultimate scientist as he knows all and can do anything with that knowledge." I would agree that you have correctly described the general way in which Christians describe God. Of course, given the state of the world, we must ask why God tolerates suffering and evil?

In your second Post, you said that the Bible is "predominately gibberish". Not sure what you meant by contradicting yourself. Science or gibberish?

Solve the Riddle.

Solve the Riddle.

So, God created existence. I assume that God also created man as it'd be pretty hard that there be much of anything without existence.

It may be more technically accurate to say God is existence. But be that as it may be, He created our existence; the material world.

He doesn't. That's you blaming God for it. Thinking you would have done a better job. I guess in your world there would be no death, no illness, only good things. In fact, bad wouldn't even have meaning. Not sure you have thought that through but to each his own as they say.
Oh, I've thought about it and concede that the description of boring comes to mind.

But then, I'm not an omnipotent who should be able to design the thrill of a a roller coaster without subjecting small children to cancer, or a lifetime with two heads and one set of shoulders? Wow, does your God also pull the wings from flies?

Again, I point to the riddle... If God is unable to overcome evil and suffering why call him God?
I'm not sure how one designs the thrill of victory without the agony of defeat. Whatever will you do with all of those people who don't die in your world?
Let me help. We play a round of golf, I sink a hole in one and your ball lands in the water. You're disappointed but still alive and anxious for another day, another challenge.

As for all of those dead people, that's God's problem. He made the rules. He let them die.
I see it a little different. Your ball lands in the water and you curse why God didn't make it so you would never have to suffer adversity. My ball lands in the water and I ask myself what it was I was supposed to learn. Down the road you hit a hole in one and feel nothing because you expect God to have made a world where all of your shots go in the hole. I make a hole in one and am elated because I know that not all shots go in the hole and it's because not all shots go in the hole that I feel so much joy over the ones that do.
There's a very large difference between simple adversity and the real ugly that exist in the world.

What possible purpose is there to a child born with a twisted agonized body only to die at a tender age? Would you dismiss that with, "It's okay, there will be other children"? And what was the gain to the dead infant? What lesson and wisdom do you assign to the extermination of six million Jews and how do you justify it to the six million? When religious people lawfully owned, beat and raped other people in this country, what GODLY purpose did that serve?

You treat the victims of all the suffering as if they are unthinking, unfeeling golf balls.

There is no way around the wisdom reflected by the Epicurean Paradox. God created existence, he created man, he created all, and hence, is responsible for the product. It's that fucking simple.
No, I wouldn't dismiss it. Would you dismiss the overwhelmingly number of children who are born perfectly healthy?

Do you think the parents of children born with a twisted agonized body only to die at a tender age love them less? Or do they love them more because of it? Do you think that children born with a twisted agonized body only to die at a tender age don't have a positive affect upon the world? I think they do. I think the same would apply to the stillborn infant too.

What lesson and wisdom do I assign to the extermination of six million Jews? That's it's a bad idea to dehumanize human life and that when one does predictable consequences will ensue. How do I justify it to the six million? I don't. Life is not a value transaction. But some may argue that the establishment of Israel would not have occurred without it? How many lives did that end up saving in your cold hard value assessment? The question is will you only see the bad that comes from things or will you take a more balanced view.

When religious people (who were Democrats) lawfully owned, beat and raped other people in this country, what GODLY purpose did that serve? That human life is precious and that we have inalienable rights for no other reason than we are God's creatures and that humans are not property to be disposed of at the will of its owner. When religious people (who were Republicans) fought to end that injustice did you give them credit or learn anything from their efforts?

There is a away around the Epicurean Paradox. God created existence. Existence is good. Good is extant. Evil is not extant. It only exists as the absence of good.
The means by which you dismiss my questions suggest that Hitler really wasn't a bad fellow. God sent him to teach us about humanity, and Adolph obliged. Each of your attempts to excuse evil and suffering ignores victims as if they were mere currency in the purchase of God's Not-so-intelligent Design. Not a single thing you said of the agonized-twisted infant addressed the plight and suffering of that little PERSON. The child was disposable in a warped proof of God's Greater Good.

Apparently, God deems that the end justifies the means so long as good exceeds evil.

Your way around the Paradox is just another bogus effort to ignore God's inability to provide good without the use/presence of evil. As the riddle ask, "whence comes evil".

I'm not sure why you brought political parties into the conversation, but would remind you that somewhere in the middle or the prior century a contingent of Dems changed sides.
Hey, as I use to say in a different time and place... shit happens (unless you're a rabid reactionary).
I didn't dismiss your questions. I answered your questions. What question do you think I dismissed?

What does a bad fellow mean exactly? I don't believe anyone is all bad or all good. Do you? Do you think you are a good fellow? Do you do all good at all times? So to correct your assumption, I believe Hitler did some very bad things. It would be super nice if you stopped putting words in my mouth and then trying to bash me for the words you put there. That's not nice.

Who said God sent Hitler to teach us about humanity? You keep making false assumptions. You could just ask me and you could avoid having to hear my corrections. I believe it must be you who thinks God is turning knobs and controlling events on earth because it sure isn't me who believes that. God created existence. He imparted His attributes upon man. Man must choose to do good or bad. There is a self compensating feature of existence. Error eventually fails and truth is eventually discovered. Many times that discovery is a result of something bad that happened.

I never excused evil. Can you show me where I excused evil? Evil is not extant. Evil is the absence of good. That's not me excusing men who choose to do evil. That's stating reality. It is also reality that good comes from evil. That's not excusing evil either.

I didn't ignore the victims or the suffering of victims. In no way is my saying that good comes from bad a justification for evil or suffering. That's just stating reality. A reality you would most likely have no problem accepting if we weren't discussing God as the creator of existence. It's your bias that is clouding your judgement and results in your inability to take balanced positions an anything related to God.

It is a logical fallacy to say that unless everything is perfect there can be no creator.

There is no logical fallacy in insisting that one who tolerates evil and suffering is not God in the sense of a compassionate omnipotent. I am prepared that you will dodge the compassion issue by suggesting something on the order of God's Plan, that he works in mysterious ways. "In God We Trust", right?

I won't answer your lengthy post as I have another life. No offense, but this is not the medium for dissertations.

However, I allow for your right to faith. You need to do the same for me. The reality is that you have no proof, and I have no disproof (the latter a logical fallacy).
That's exactly what you are insinuating with your logical fallacy that God cannot exist unless this world meets your standard of perfection. It's a ridiculous assertion.

Of course I have proof. Existence is proof. It's not an accident that the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence. What evidence were you expecting to find? You want God to do some magic for you or something?

No, I'm not asking God to do magic because I don't believe in magic nor do I believe in your definition of God. I believe there is a lot we do not understand and likely never will.

Be that as it may, it's not a coincidence that the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence.

I'm expecting you to justify your God's performance in this imperfect world given his supposed omnipotence and compassion. You want me to simply accept that he has a plan based on the notion that intelligence requires your God's intervention. Your attempting to sell me faith and I ain't buying.
I am expecting you to explain how nothing created everything which is what you believe
Expect all you want. I don't pretend to have anything but opinions and do not offer them as fact.

My conversation (here) challenges those who pedal their faith as fact - specifically as regards the existence of an omnipotent, compassionate and all-knowing god. I see no evidence of such an entity.
God as described in the bible is actually the ultimate scientist as he knows all and can do anything with that knowledge.

This is completely scientific unlike nothing creating everything as atheist believe
The Bible was written by men who you apparently take on faith spoke with God - or by some other means speaks for God. Do you have any hard evidence of God, something more then hearsay?

Your second sentence is a simple declarative and proves nothing beyond your faith.
Wrong, the bible is predominantly gibberish, however the worst part of the bible makes more sense than nothing created everything like you believe.

CIAO
Please quote for me where I stated nothing created everything.

After that I would ask wherefrom came God? Think about it. When someone claims God is eternal how is that any different than claiming that the universe is eternal?

Solve the Riddle.

Solve the Riddle.

There is no fallacy in demanding a compassionate purpose in your God's tolerance for evil and suffering except to suggest that it is necessary in achieving his plan... in which case he is neither omnipotent nor a god at all. Is there a possibility that there is some unseen aspect of God which we are unable to grasp? I suppose there could be, but it can only be accepted as exactly that, a possibility - something taken on faith.

You set the standard for your God, not me. You deemed him both omnipotent and compassionate. It is your demand for this perfection, not mine. I'm simply holding your feet to the fire. I fully accept that the world is not perfect, but my point is not about the world's imperfection but about the imperfection of your God.

No intended offense, but you would do well to simply practice your faith and not try so hard to convince others that faith is proof. It is not.
How do you know what God's plan is to be able to judge his plan?
I don't and neither do you... at least not without indulging hearsay and faith.
But I'm not the one judging God as lacking. You are.

Believing there can be no creator because creation doesn't match your perception of what it should be is illogical.
How can I be judging what I do not see or know? That's your game. I'm judging what Christians define of God and comparing it to what populates the world.

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code
The Big Bang was not created out of nothing.

Life evolves and your a product of it.
Physicist claim that the big bang happened because nothing decided to create everything

Really? You certainly have researched the subject. You're brain dead son.
Physicist claim that the big bang happened because nothing decided to create everything

Wanna compare stock portfolios doofy?

Yes I'll take that challenge.
You made a statement so are obliged to provide the evidence of it. I say you can't which makes you a liar.
Show the evidence where's physicist "claim" that.
You are really not smart

Abstract​

Questions regarding the formation of the Universe and ‘what was there’ before it came to existence have been of great interest to mankind at all times. Several suggestions have been presented during the ages – mostly assuming a preliminary state prior to creation. Nevertheless, theories that require initial conditions are not considered complete, since they lack an explanation of what created such conditions. We therefore propose the ‘Creatio Ex Nihilo’ (CEN) theory, aimed at describing the origin of the Universe from ‘nothing’ in information terms. The suggested framework does not require amendments to the laws of physics: but rather provides a new scenario to the Universe initiation process, and from that point merges with state-of-the-art cosmological models. The paper is aimed at providing a first step towards a more complete model of the Universe creation – proving that creation Ex Nihilo is feasible. Further adjustments, elaborations, formalisms and experiments are required to formulate and support the theory.

A Mathematical Proof That The Universe Could Have Formed Spontaneously From Nothing​

Cosmologists assume that natural quantum fluctuations allowed the Big Bang to happen spontaneously. Now they have a mathematical proof​

Are you actively trying to create a situation where I can not be wrong?

Oh wait that is every situation.

Carry on

Very well pmagairused and I know that because you don't have two active neurons in your head.

You keep believing about your big ghost and science will do their bit.
Bless you my son. Carry on.
You are correct I do not have two active neurons in my head, I have approximately one hundred billion active neurons in my head, and they told me to buy Apple and Alphabet class A shares.

So what do the voices in your head tell you to buy?

Yawn.

210107AAPLW-b2e406fc531748909dd78a2e195b57c7.JPG
Your neurons are on a permanent ceasefire.

You're not matching my wit. Like a true repig, never had an original thought in your life.
You're as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.

Solve the Riddle.

Solve the Riddle.

CIAO

After that I would ask wherefrom came God? Think about it. When someone claims God is eternal how is that any different than claiming that the universe is eternal?
No need to quote you, either one believes in God or the only other choice is that nothing existed and got bored with being nothing then nothing decided to create everything.

Amazon product ASIN 1935071238
LOL, rant on kiddy

Solve the Riddle.

Solve the Riddle.

CIAO

No need to quote you, either one believes in God or the only other choice is that nothing existed and got bored with being nothing then nothing decided to create everything.

LOL, rant on kiddy
Actually, that isn't the only other choice.
In any case, I sense you are not really interested.
So... I'll just wish you good luck.

Solve the Riddle.

Solve the Riddle.

CIAO

LOL, rant on kiddy
Actually, that isn't the only other choice.
In any case, I sense you are not really interested.
So... I'll just wish you good luck.
Your defeat is accepted. However you still believe that nothing created everything which violates every scientific principle.

However you still believe that nothing created everything which violates every scientific principle.
No it doesn't. It has been shown to be possible. Look dude, you know less than nothing about any scientific topic, apparently. Stick to "My magical sky daddy did it."

However you still believe that nothing created everything which violates every scientific principle.
No it doesn't. It has been shown to be possible. Look dude, you know less than nothing about any scientific topic, apparently. Stick to "My magical sky daddy did it."
Wrong kid, in fact it can not be determined that nothing can create everything because nothing does not exist as you can only even conjecture the idea as something. However if you have evidence that mass is created from nothing please do.

LOL

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code

In 1988, I had cable TV and used to watch the Morton Downey program on TV on a superstation out of New York.

The matter of atheism was settled one evening, and was determined to be totally bogus.

The American Atheists sent out one of their leaders who debated Dr. Jerry Falwell to settle once and for all the question as to the existence of Almighty God.

Falwell won the debate easily.

And yet deists believe that something (a god) created everything. Yet when asked where that something came from orginally, they claim that the something was already there. Somehow it is okay to believe a something was just 'there' from the get-go (and when was the get-go?), but that the building blocks of life (which have been proven over and over again happened over billions of years, not 6,000 years) were created over a vast amount of time is unbelievable. Go figure.

And yet deists believe that something (a god) created everything. Yet when asked where that something came from orginally, they claim that the something was already there. Somehow it is okay to believe a something was just 'there' from the get-go (and when was the get-go?), but that the building blocks of life (which have been proven over and over again happened over billions of years, not 6,000 years) were created over a vast amount of time is unbelievable. Go figure.
This is real simple, you believe that absolutely nothing, created everything. So can you explain how this happens and also how the concept is scientific?

No you can not do either, but please try as I need the laugh

Solve the Riddle.

Solve the Riddle.

Your arguments say otherwise. According to YOUR argument God does not meet your expectation of what He should have done.

I'm not selling faith to you. I couldn't care less what you believe. It's your loss, not mine.

Believing there can be no creator because creation doesn't match your perception of what it should be is illogical.
Haha... He should do what the pros do, and just retrofit the imaginary creator to new knowledge whenever the need arises.
I think you guys are confusing polytheistic beliefs with monotheistic beliefs.

I would say it's your perception of God that is to blame for that error but none of you actually have a perception of God.
No, it's my perception of what you are selling and has nothing to do with what I perceive as God. I don't perceive God.

Do you, or do you not, believe that your God is omnipotent, compassionate and all-knowing? It's a relatively simple question.
I'm not selling anything. I couldn't care less what you believe. I am telling you your logic is fucked up. It's illogical to believe there can be no God because God does not meet your expectation for what God should have done.

Haha... He should do what the pros do, and just retrofit the imaginary creator to new knowledge whenever the need arises.
He's not turning any knobs that much is for certain. That's a polytheistic belief.
I'm not attempting to turn knobs. I'm not telling you what to believe. I'm merely asking you to prove your God.
I didn't say you were turning knobs. I am telling you that your argument assumes God does or should be turning knobs. That's a belief of polytheism; where gods control the events of the world and men. Monotheists believe God created the material world and leaves it up to man to control his own destiny.

Solve the Riddle.

Solve the Riddle.

There is no fallacy in demanding a compassionate purpose in your God's tolerance for evil and suffering except to suggest that it is necessary in achieving his plan... in which case he is neither omnipotent nor a god at all. Is there a possibility that there is some unseen aspect of God which we are unable to grasp? I suppose there could be, but it can only be accepted as exactly that, a possibility - something taken on faith.

You set the standard for your God, not me. You deemed him both omnipotent and compassionate. It is your demand for this perfection, not mine. I'm simply holding your feet to the fire. I fully accept that the world is not perfect, but my point is not about the world's imperfection but about the imperfection of your God.

No intended offense, but you would do well to simply practice your faith and not try so hard to convince others that faith is proof. It is not.

Sorry but I cannot judge what I cannot see (God). I judge your perception of him because it does not match the realities of the world all around us.

If God is truly compassionate, when comes evil and why?

Btw, I don't necessarily believe that there is no creator. I just don't buy the fairytale that you are selling.
Of course you are judging God's actions. It's the basis of your argument. You don't believe God can exist because God didn't do things the way you think God should have done things.

I'm not selling a fairytale. Don't believe in God. It's no skin off my teeth. It's your loss, not mine.

Solve the Riddle.

Solve the Riddle.

How can I be judging what I do not see or know? That's your game. I'm judging what Christians define of God and comparing it to what populates the world.
And yet your basis for not believing in God is that you have found God lacking because the material world is not to your liking or to your perception of what you think God should have created.

Forum List

Back