🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is what democrat superiority over republicans looks like

and this:

The final ruling is a bit tricky. Obama never actually advocated getting rid of supplementals completely. His promise was to end their abuse, and his criticism centered on using them for year-to-year funding. The 2009 supplemental was an inevitable result of the budget process, and this year's supplemental pays for the 30,000 troop-surge that Obama announced after the 2010 budget had already been submitted.

well isnt everything "a bit tricky" with your Messiah nutcase???

most people know when to give up; i admire tenacity, but in your case since you're losing it's just pathetic

Was it worth adding $10 Trillion to the national debt?

:eusa_shhh:
you aren't suppose to mention that. or you could mess up their fairy tale on how they are so "Superior" than everyone in the whole word. that's why since Obama, they lost both the house and Senate. and then this:
politifact%2Fmugs%2Fcokieroberts.jpg

Democrats have "lost more than 900 state legislators" since Barack Obama has been president.
Cokie Roberts on Sunday, January 25th, 2015 in comments on ABC's "This Week"
rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

all that superiority in the article here:
Have Democrats lost 900 seats in state legislatures since Obama has been president?

TWO Republicans won in my neck of a very blue part of the state. I am thinking it was an anti-democrat vote but none the less the dems are out the Repubs are in.

Now all the Repubs have to do is not screw it up, I don't have faith in that happening.

Obamanomics: the rich get richer, the poor get poorer ...
humanevents.com/.../obamanomics-the-rich-get-richer-the...
Human Events
Sep 4, 2014 - It's not surprising that the rich would get richer, while the poor got poorer. ... But Obama brought his loyal supporters the worst of both worlds: a declining .... The preamble says our government should provide for the general
Lol you think those numbers were any better under Bush?

you sad idiot? a bush comparison? did you forget what YOUR OWN thread is titled??

lmao
Um okay.

It's retarded that you cons blame Obama for the income gap yet always insist the government should have no influence over the private market. You come across like toddlers.

you idiot; it is our claim that government intervention CAUSED income inequality to increase

it's not hard to grasp; unless you're an idiot wallowing in denial
Oh Christ that is such bullshit. You can't back that up at all.

Is this another one of those "critical thinking" posts BillyFail whines about ?

If so, let's ask little billy just the graph is supposed to mean.

Interpret the BS article that went along with it.......

And then let see your critical thinking hold up.

C'mon Billy000 ....you really got creamed on the last one.

you do realize that you ijits couldn't cream spinach, right?

Wouldn't democrats have to be superior before you could show it?

Seems to me they both sucks. Only sometimes you find good Republicans. The dems, not so much.

Was it worth adding $10 Trillion to the national debt?

Bush added most of that debt with his 2 wars, new drug benefit, new department of homeland security, tax cuts for the rich, and other goodies..

But he put it on the tab, and left the check for Obama.

Should Obama have stiffed us?

Uh, no. Document your accusation if you want anyone to believe that..

you do realize that you ijits couldn't cream spinach, right?

"You" does not mean anything to me.

Next: you don't know which thread I am talking about...do you ?

Didn't think so.

So run along and get your diaper changed...you stink.

For the record. There was no "great recession" in 2008. there was a market correction, not even close to a recession. Smart investors bought in 08 and made a lot of money.

the 2008 recession is a dem/lib fantasy.
Wow. Now THAT is what I call a delusion.

This is truly amazing to observe.

A 50 percent drop in the stock market; half a million jobs losses a month. The entire banking system going over the cliff.

A "market correction". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And World War II was a brief skirmish.

"Democrat superiority"? A better title is the political fantasy of a dying political party. Barry Hussein started his administration with a solid democrat majority in both houses of congress. Gradually the majority faded away and now all he has left is hard core support from the democrat minority and the likelyhood that the best the democrats can do for the next go round is to nominate the shrill abused wife of the last democrat president who turns out to be a sexual pervert.

Forum List

Back