This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

Hi Candy:

Anyway, any idea what knocked down the lightpoles since we've poven it wasn't a shockwave? I'd love to hear your version of events...and ridicule it for being so lame shortly thereafter.

Candy has proven NOTHING. Period. You want to believe Official Cover Story LIES, so that is what appears in your posts. The five light poles were knocked down at 9:31:39 A.M. by a combination of the hypersonic missile bow shockwave (9:31:39 AM) 'and' the A-3 Jet (9:36:27 AM), as explained in the Opening Post and to Bill Veale and April Gallop here (link). Three 'bomblets' were used as components of the Raytheon Hypersonic Missile Attack, which created the holes in the 1st-floor concrete slab . . .

DringDamage.jpg

. . . and the rear C-Ring wall:

penthole.jpg

What happened at the Pentagon has NOTHING to do with any 100-ton Jetliner. ZERO.

GL,

Terral

thats whats funny about candy.He has the WORST memory of anybody alive I have ever known.He asks the question,you give him the answer, and he CONTINUES to repeat the same question over and over again all the time.:cuckoo: bty terral,think you will bring that point up to Pale on how he is a rascist hypocrite on his thread? you should.

Hi 9/11:

bty terral,think you will bring that point up to Pale on how he is a rascist hypocrite on his thread? you should.

No. The H1N1 Bio-Weapon Virus is set to mutate sometime in October 2009 and I could not care less about what these Official Cover Story Cronies :)cuckoo:) think . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Candy:

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, major-league bullshit, putrid bullshit, unbelieveable bullshit, unquestionably bullshit, bull-bull-bull shit to the third power bullshit...., bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, major-league bullshit, putrid bullshit, unbelieveable bullshit, unquestionably bullshit, bull-bull-bull shit to the third power bullshit...., bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, major-league bullshit, putrid bullshit, unbelieveable bullshit, unquestionably bullshit, bull-bull-bull shit to the third power bullshit...., bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, major-league bullshit, putrid bullshit, unbelieveable bullshit, unquestionably bullshit, bull-bull-bull shit to the third power bullshit....
GL,

Terral

So you're saying that if a missile hit your front door, the mailbox at the end of your driveway would not be effected but the mailbox at a house five blocks over would be hit by the shockwave? And you wonder why people point at you and laugh; hard.?

Dumbass, the lightpoles right outside of the Pentagon were not effected.
Poles in the flight path were.

No missile hit the Pentagon.

Plane wreckage was found all over the place.
Witenesses who disagree with the 9/11 Commission Report say they saw a jet hit the building.

You have shit for brains.

Hi 9/11:

bty terral,think you will bring that point up to Pale on how he is a rascist hypocrite on his thread? you should.

No. The H1N1 Bio-Weapon Virus is set to mutate sometime in October 2009 and I could not care less about what these Official Cover Story Cronies :)cuckoo:) think . . .

GL,

Terral

If it doesnt (or should I say when it doesn't) will you agree to go away and never come back?

Hi Candy:

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, major-league bullshit, putrid bullshit, unbelieveable bullshit, unquestionably bullshit, bull-bull-bull shit to the third power bullshit...., bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, major-league bullshit, putrid bullshit, unbelieveable bullshit, unquestionably bullshit, bull-bull-bull shit to the third power bullshit...., bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, major-league bullshit, putrid bullshit, unbelieveable bullshit, unquestionably bullshit, bull-bull-bull shit to the third power bullshit...., bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, major-league bullshit, putrid bullshit, unbelieveable bullshit, unquestionably bullshit, bull-bull-bull shit to the third power bullshit....
GL,

Terral

So you're saying that if a missile hit your front door, the mailbox at the end of your driveway would not be effected but the mailbox at a house five blocks over would be hit by the shockwave? And you wonder why people point at you and laugh; hard.?

Witenesses who disagree with the 9/11 Commission Report say they saw a jet hit the building.

the 9/11 commision members call their investigation a cover -up why do you continue to site it...there are u.s military witnesses ..f-14 fighter pilots with PhDs who say the opposite is true..they where exclude from testifying to the commission along with first responders that reported explosions and molten metal...and you are alright with that ?...you have shit for brains....in what other crime investigation would this be acceptable

Hi 9/11:

GL,

Terral

If it doesnt (or should I say when it doesn't) will you agree to go away and never come back?
no, i think he should agree to seek out professional help
people as delusional as terral need help

Hi Candy:

GL,

Terral

the 9/11 commision members call their investigation a cover -up why do you continue to site it...there are u.s military witnesses ..f-14 fighter pilots with PhDs who say the opposite is true..they where exclude from testifying to the commission along with first responders that reported explosions and molten metal...and you are alright with that ?...you have shit for brains....in what other crime investigation would this be acceptable

EOTS;

Just asking a question about a "bow shock wave" and how it would magically mythically mysteriously miss light poles 30 feet away but somehow hit the ones 150 feet away.

Do you have an answer?

EOTS;

Just asking a question about a "bow shock wave" and how it would magically mythically mysteriously miss light poles 30 feet away but somehow hit the ones 150 feet away.

Do you have an answer?

yes release of all classified evidence released to a team of forensic crash investigators
all eyewitness testimony sworn under oath and subject to cross-examination

Hi Candy:

GL,

Terral

well said.whats really hysterical about his laughable posts is he calls the crash site consistant with the crash of the airliner that crashed there:lol::lol::cuckoo:which when you look at the evidence they gave of the engine of the airliner in their photographs and compare it to pics of what a real engine looks like from that kind of airliner that crashed,the engine at the crash site is like 100 times smaller than an enjine of that kind of airliner. and he tells US we have shot for brains.:lol::lol::lol: He doesnt consider that maybe thats why that newsman there said in that video I posted-"There is no evidence of an airliner crash here." the guy only got to go step right there on the lawn next to the building and look at all the debris.:lol::cuckoo:

EOTS;

Do you have an answer?

yes release of all classified evidence released to a team of forensic crash investigators

You don't think you're mailbox would be hit by this shockwave? Wow, you're pretty stupid. Were you dropped on your head at birth?

EOTS;

Do you have an answer?

You don't think you're mailbox would be hit by this shockwave? Wow, you're pretty stupid. Were you dropped on your head at birth?
bush dupe

:eusa_whistle:

EOTS;

Do you have an answer?

sure i will ignore the endless flaws in the official story surrounding all the events of 9/11 over your mailbox theory...wow the mailbox that explains everything....

sure i will ignore the endless flaws in the official story surrounding all the events of 9/11 over your mailbox theory...wow the mailbox that explains everything....
the "flaws" in the "official report" are minutia compared to the flaws in the troofers claims

Thats the thing we're debating now...check the title of the thread hoss!

Okay, since you are acquiescing to the truth for a change, that AA77 or at least a plane hit the Pentagon and it wasn’t some bullshit “bow shockwave” that searches for light poles 150 feet away but not the ones across the street (giggle), perhaps the geometry of such truthful endeavors will open further doors to understanding on your part. We can only hope.

Besides, the "flaws" in the official story are what you "think" should be in there; not what actually exists. In other words, the report in it's text and on the major points is 100% bulletproof.

Terral,

Would you mind summarize your post in ONE SENTENCE?

I'm afraid to say that I am just too busy to read your post and to click on all of your links.

So a one sentence synopsis would be very helpful.

Based on all of your other posts, I am really intrigued and think that you are onto something.

I, like you, have always been skeptical of reality. In fact, I am pretty sure that I am 6'5" 190 lbs of solid muscle, but when I look in the "mirror", I see a 5'10" 210 lb guy with a hairy back and manbreasts. I am pretty sure the "mirror" is actually a very thin plasma TV that was installed by the government, and on that TV they project the image of the man that I see, rather than reflecting my true image.

So, I'd love to hear your one sentence synopsis.

Thank you for your time.

I'll handle this..I am a pilot and a machinist that has spent about 7 ears making aircraft parts for boeing airplanes. I have seen thousands of blueprints for 757's. I know exactly how they are built and how strong they are.

Here is the one sentence that cannot be refuted.

A 757 will not fit into a 20 foot hole.

Last edited:
Terral,

Would you mind summarize your post in ONE SENTENCE?

I'm afraid to say that I am just too busy to read your post and to click on all of your links.

So a one sentence synopsis would be very helpful.

Based on all of your other posts, I am really intrigued and think that you are onto something.

I, like you, have always been skeptical of reality. In fact, I am pretty sure that I am 6'5" 190 lbs of solid muscle, but when I look in the "mirror", I see a 5'10" 210 lb guy with a hairy back and manbreasts. I am pretty sure the "mirror" is actually a very thin plasma TV that was installed by the government, and on that TV they project the image of the man that I see, rather than reflecting my true image.

So, I'd love to hear your one sentence synopsis.

Thank you for your time.

I'll handle this..I am a pilot and a machinist that has spent about 7 ears making aircraft parts for boeing airplanes. I have seen thousands of blueprints for 757's. I know exactly how they are built and how strong they are.

Here is the one sentence that cannot be refuted.

A 757 will not fit into a 20 foot hole.
who is claiming a 757 fit into a 20' hole?

Forum List

Back