This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

here's some questions for you ..why are the surveillance tapes from the pentagon still classified ???...if they show a plane why not release them ??

with conflicting testimony of eyewitness why are their statements not taken under oath and investigated ???
his question has nothing to do with the tapes
why not just answer the question?

my answer is it is all theoretical until investigated...what is your answer to my question
i already answered that question a long time ago

my answer is it is all theoretical until investigated...what is your answer to my question

If you think an investigation would lead to an action you are sorely mistaken. Do you seriously want to listen to hours upon hours of rehashing the same old shit ?
of course he does
he posts the same things over and over

If you think an investigation would lead to an action you are sorely mistaken. Do you seriously want to listen to hours upon hours of rehashing the same old shit ?

with an independent investigative body with subpoena power and sworn testimony.. you bet I would

of course he does

damn--then I guess he wants US to listen to hours upon hours of rehashing old shit.
Bastard ! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9AoaU7LlTk]YouTube - Bush Questioned about 9/11 Commission[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ri1i6nAGOE]YouTube - 9/11 - Condoleezza Rice at the 911 commision[/ame]

of course he does

damn--then I guess he wants US to listen to hours upon hours of rehashing old shit.
Bastard ! :lol:

need any more proof?

Can any of the nutj-err truthers answer me a simple question?

If this "New World Order" group is so powerful then why haven't they taken over yet and if they are so powerful then how come you and a bunch of other tin foilers can stop their plans?

This is like saying the villains on Scooby Doo were competent.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_C2HJvtRDY[/ame]

Can any of the nutj-err truthers answer me a simple question?

If this "New World Order" group is so powerful then why haven't they taken over yet and if they are so powerful then how come you and a bunch of other tin foilers can stop their plans?

This is like saying the villains on Scooby Doo were competent.

YouTube - Scooby Doo Theme Song

who said they have not taken over yet and why do you cling to the delusion that the opinion you Credit to tin foilers is in fact the opinion of some of the most respected and honored military and civilian scientist

who said they have not taken over yet and why do you cling to the delusion that the opinion you Credit to tin foilers is in fact the opinion of some of the most respected and honored military and civilian scientist

If they have taken over, how come you're not dead? Or do "THEY" figure that you make a better fool of yourself alive so much that keeping you alive is better? :eusa_eh:

If they have taken over, how come you're not dead? Or do "THEY" figure that you make a better fool of yourself alive so much that keeping you alive is better? :eusa_eh:
and remember, "they" had no problems with killing nearly 3000 innocent civilians yet they dont take out the troofers who are basically lone morons (that wouldn't be missed by many people) quietly

and remember, "they" had no problems with killing nearly 3000 innocent civilians yet they dont take out the troofers who are basically lone morons (that wouldn't be missed by many people) quietly

Pretty much. And of course, their tin foil hat and basement will protect them from this group. :eusa_eh:

Again, I find it hard to believe that a group that is supposedly taking over the world OR HAS taken over the world is about as competent as a Scooby Doo Villain.

Pretty much. And of course, their tin foil hat and basement will protect them from this group. :eusa_eh:

Again, I find it hard to believe that a group that is supposedly taking over the world OR HAS taken over the world is about as competent as a Scooby Doo Villain.
well, i know that if i was going to wire up a building to demolish, the LAST thing i would do is fly planes into them
it would be easier to just claim Al Qaeda had infiltrated the buildings security and blew it up rather than risk the planes crashing to disrupt the wiring of the explosives

only 9/11 offical story CTers.. like you.. think like that...like they could go to new york and knock off tens of thousands of people ..first responders and victims family members and not raise a few eyebrows ..what inane logic.

well, i know that if i was going to wire up a building to demolish, the LAST thing i would do is fly planes into them
it would be easier to just claim Al Qaeda had infiltrated the buildings security and blew it up rather than risk the planes crashing to disrupt the wiring of the explosives

Or better yet, Flight 93 never did crash. The plane landed somewhere else and everyone was taken off board to the Land of Narnia.

Forum List

Back