This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

well their statements are posted right above your dumb question why don't you read it and find out

Here's the problem I don't want copy and pasted bullshit. Put it into your own words. And don't make it like a PI post.

a Director of Advanced Space Programs .. a NORAD tac director and a military crash investigator and parts authority and there are many more... standing with people of this caliber it matters little what some dkiweed called bob has to say...who do you stand with Davin from popular mechanics ?...lol

All of these people, of course there is going to be a couple of apples with teeth in the group. As in it's CRAZY.

So to explain to me why if this New World Order group is so powerful that you're not dead or in a prison somewhere? Is it because they're about as competent as a Scooby Doo Villain or a 60's Batman villain? :eusa_eh:

I already answered that question boobert..you cant go to new york and knock of ten of thousands of people family members first responders...you cant just kill off hundreds of thousands of people across the country..ex-military command Intel people...without really upsetting everyone..stop with your grade school level debunking/denial rookie...its embarrassing

I already answered that question boobert..you cant go to new york and knock of ten of thousands of people family members first responders...you cant just kill off hundreds of thousands of people across the country..ex-military command Intel people...without really upsetting everyone..stop with your grade school level debunking/denial rookie...its embarrassing

:lol: But if this group is so powerful as you say, why not? Hundreds of thousands of people get involved in accidents, get diseases, etc each day.

well their statements are posted right above your dumb question why don't you read it and find out

Here's the problem I don't want copy and pasted bullshit. Put it into your own words. And don't make it like a PI post.

translation.... I have no answer to these men...so I will deny them and use the copy@paste line...
that would be "copy & paste"

:lol: But if this group is so powerful as you say, why not? Hundreds of thousands of people get involved in accidents, get diseases, etc each day.

well perhaps in your deluded fantasy world they do..lola...add hundreds of thousands of additional deaths to your numbers and you would have a staggering rise in the national mortality rates. of biblical proportions ....lol....

well perhaps in your deluded fantasy world they do..lola...add hundreds of thousands of additional deaths to your numbers and you would have a staggering rise in the national mortality rates. of biblical proportions ....lol....
naw it wouldnt take killing ALL of you
just the most vocal
and they would simply disapear
if you just stopped posting, not much would really happen
people would figure you just gave up, or moved on to greener pastures

just the most vocal

wrong again..it would only strenghten resolve and fuel the fires and 2 more would take the ones place..the argument is a stupid one give it up..its just so 2002 debunkiing

Last edited:
just the most vocal

wrong again..it would onlt strenghten resolve and fuel the fihese and 2 more would take the ones place..the argument is a stupid one give it up..its just so 2002 debunkiing
that is complete BULLSHIT not one would take your place

just the most vocal

wrong again..it would only strenghten resolve and fuel the fires and 2 more would take the ones place..the argument is a stupid one give it up..its just so 2002 debunkiing

well that no one could take my place goes without saying ...but I wasn't talking about me...I was taking about those..just more vocal ones ...you just mentioned...in your nutty theory........moron

Last edited:

well that no one could take my place goes without saying ...but I wasn't talking about me...I was taking about those..just more vocal ones ...you just mentioned...in your nutty theory........moron
it wasnt that "no one COULD" take your place so much as "no one WOULD"
you vastly over rate your effectiveness

I just want to know what happened to the 100 passengers that were on the plane that allegedly didn't crash into the Pentagon. You know, the plane that had over 100 documented witnesses which did see it crash into the Pentagon.

SO HUGGY...what exactly are your credentials and how do they stack up against preposterous individuals....just wondering...thanks..
eots

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of Lt. Col.

Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11
. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...
There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile".

Major Douglas Rokke, PhD, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Director U.S. Army Depleted Uranium Project. 30-year Army career.

Article 8/19/05: Regarding the impact at the Pentagon on 9/11/2001 "When you look at the whole thing, especially the crash site void of airplane parts, the size of the hole left in the building and the fact the projectile's impact penetrated numerous concrete walls, it looks like the work of a missile. And when you look at the damage, it was obviously a missile." Jeff Rense Program

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.

Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history
." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Ummmmmm..... a pilots liscence, 30years plus experience...7 years making aircraft parts working for several boeing suppliers requiring reading and understanding blueprints of 757,747,727,..etc..comon sense..140plus IQ... I believe I can speak to the points I have made without fear of error.

Lets recap my main point. The jet engines are huge ...spaced around 75 feet apart with several internal parts spinning incredebly fast weighing several hundred pounds each.... the individual parts not the entire engines.... which weigh several tons each.

There has been no acounting for the destruction these engines would wreck on the pentagon or any building.

I do not know what your point is. Are you attempting to discredit my assumption that the jet engines are several ton mechanical bombs when impacting Anything AT 500 PLUS mph?

Do not include me in the tin hat crowd. I don't really care a rats ass about who's doin who. The whys ..who knows..like I said at first...I'm only sure about what did not happen as reported. Where is the plane? Probably at the bottom of the atlantic or one of the great lakes. Don't know..don't care.

Last edited:
Just one question requiring a "yes" or "no"; do you believe a bow shockwave brought down the light poles outside of the Pentagon?

A secondary question is why you can't simply write a "yes" or "no"

here's some questions for you ..why are the surveillance tapes from the pentagon still classified ???...if they show a plane why not release them ??

with conflicting testimony of eyewitness why are their statements not taken under oath and investigated ???

If there are still tapes that haven't been released, they should be. Thinking that a security camera will record a plane going 500 knots is rather gullible but the tapes should be released if they in fact do exist.

Conflicting testimony of eyewitnesses in the case of the Pentagon is going to take place. AA77 was traveling 500 knots when Hani Hanjour revved the engines and slammed into the side the building. The plane was going pretty darn fast so yeah, you will have differing accounts of what happened; just like you would have differing accounts of your daughter's birthday party if you were to ask people afterword. If you don't believe me, just try it.

Just one question requiring a "yes" or "no"; do you believe a bow shockwave brought down the light poles outside of the Pentagon?

A secondary question is why you can't simply write a "yes" or "no".

Hi Candy:

Ahh, this fallacy of a shockwave was strong enough to uproot lightpoles that it flew near...and sheer off the ends of them. Your line of bullshit gets longer every day.

If Candy or anyone reading this Topic wants to challenge ANYTHING in my OP Presentation, then 'quote >>' anything at all and make your case from the evidence. These five light poles are 'breakaway poles' designed to snap off when struck by a VW Rabbit at low speed (PentagonResearch.com). This Candy guy has NO knowledge about this Pentagon Case and loves playing the FOOL . . .

As for my mental capacity . . .

Do not even try to go there with me . . .

Can't wait to see what nonsense you come up with next . . .

Either try writing a rebuttal or counterproposal to my Op Explanation, OR start your own 9/11 Pentagon Topic and show us how a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed into this standing E-Ring Wall . . .

NoPlaneHere.jpg

. . . going 530 miles per hour. Thus far Candy has countered NOTHING in my case at all. NOTHING. And the song will always be the same . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Candy:

Did the Raytheon Missile bring down 'all' the light poles on the west side of the Pentagon on 9/11? No. The light poles were brought down by a combination of the Hypersonic Raytheon Missile Bow Shockwave 'and' the Retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior at exactly 9:31:39 AM.

Candy is the fool :)cuckoo:) in this 9/11 Pentagon Debate and not me. The A-3 almost crashed into the Pentagon Lawn during the 9:31 AM attack from losing elevation when the light poles were knocked down. The radio-control operator pulled back on the joystick to avoid ruining the entire Inside-Job Operation. The A-3 then made a wide turn to the north (seen by C-130 pilot O'Brien) and struck the Column Line 11 location at exactly 9:36:27 AM exactly 4 minutes and 48 seconds later using the "North of Citgo" Flight Path (in blue):

TimelineChart.jpg

The question is: Will Candy continue playing the fool :)cuckoo:)? A yes or no will do . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Candy:

Did the Raytheon Missile bring down 'all' the light poles on the west side of the Pentagon on 9/11? No. The light poles were brought down by a combination of the Hypersonic Raytheon Missile Bow Shockwave 'and' the Retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior at exactly 9:31:39 AM.

Candy is the fool :)cuckoo:) in this 9/11 Pentagon Debate and not me. The A-3 almost crashed into the Pentagon Lawn during the 9:31 AM attack from losing elevation when the light poles were knocked down. The radio-control operator pulled back on the joystick to avoid ruining the entire Inside-Job Operation. The A-3 then made a wide turn to the north (seen by C-130 pilot O'Brien) and struck the Column Line 11 location at exactly 9:36:27 AM exactly 4 minutes and 48 seconds later using the "North of Citgo" Flight Path (in blue):

TimelineChart.jpg

The question is: Will Candy continue playing the fool :)cuckoo:)? A yes or no will do . . .

GL,

Terral

Hey Terral. Answer me something will you. Who, out of all the conspiracy theorists, has the correct theory about the 9/11 attacks?

Why can't you truthers come together on ONE theory and stick to it? Why is it that the official story can do that, but you guys can't?

You have:

1. Christophera with his UNDENIABLE proof of a concrete core and explosives used to bring it down.
2. There is thermite only used on the columns
3. There is a beam weapon theory
4. There is a flyover with the pentagon
5. There is your missile theory
6. There is a micronuke theory
7. There is a thermAte theory
8. There is a combination conventional explosives with thermite det cords theory

Each theory and their backers supposedly has concrete proof that THEIR theory is correct making everyone else wrong. How can that be? Who is correct? You guys seem to gravitate towards proving the official story wrong, but fail to go against the other theories? Why? Is it because you are all anti-government and as long as it is under fire, you don't care what they the other theories state?

All this supposed proof and you truthers cant even agree on ONE theory. Unbelievable. And you wonder why nobody believes you.

Forum List

Back