THIS is what needs to be said

So, you start off with ridicule and then strawman.

That really does not need to be said.

I'm wondering can we sing this song too?

Then we are not equal if blacks can sing this in public and we can't.

'Nigga run, nigga run
Go back where you come from
Nigga run, nigga run

True. They have the supposed moral high ground to say shit was can't. AND, to have us destroyed if we do say it.

Hell, many would argue that they have the right to commit violence on us, if we saying something "racist".

I hate to agree but I do. I bet if you asked 100 blacks if they would convict a black man of assault for hitting a white who admittedly called him the n word, none of them would convict the black.

But there is nothing a black person can say to me that would justify me hitting them.

We allow old men and women to hit men who say disrespectful things. I guess add blacks to that list.

False....there are quite a few black folks who would convict....in fact, many would risk their lives for white folks, even those who hate them....
o-127877391-facebook.jpg

perhaps you haven't known this, but black folks have been putting the needs of white folks above their own for hundreds of years...
wet-nursing1.jpg

And despite all of this, we are still told that we are not good enough to be afforded the same human emotions as everyone else....despite all of this, black folks are still expected to have this superhuman forgiveness gene that nobody else has....Which is how a white guy can go into a church and murder 9 people and the families of those victims forgave the person who murdered him.

Meanwhile, you have some white folks in the south who still hate folks from the north over something from over 160 years ago

They didn’t forgive him, they SAID they forgive him to look like the Christians they were supposed to be in front of an already hysterical media.

Meanwhile the parents of Mollie Tibbets actually donate to immigrant causes BECAUSE an illegal immigrant killed their daughter. That is how abused white people are in this day and age.

Are you anti immigrant or anti illegal immigrant? Blurred lines.

'Nigga run, nigga run
Nigga run, nigga run

True. They have the supposed moral high ground to say shit was can't. AND, to have us destroyed if we do say it.

Hell, many would argue that they have the right to commit violence on us, if we saying something "racist".

I hate to agree but I do. I bet if you asked 100 blacks if they would convict a black man of assault for hitting a white who admittedly called him the n word, none of them would convict the black.

But there is nothing a black person can say to me that would justify me hitting them.

We allow old men and women to hit men who say disrespectful things. I guess add blacks to that list.

False....there are quite a few black folks who would convict....in fact, many would risk their lives for white folks, even those who hate them....
o-127877391-facebook.jpg

perhaps you haven't known this, but black folks have been putting the needs of white folks above their own for hundreds of years...
wet-nursing1.jpg

And despite all of this, we are still told that we are not good enough to be afforded the same human emotions as everyone else....despite all of this, black folks are still expected to have this superhuman forgiveness gene that nobody else has....Which is how a white guy can go into a church and murder 9 people and the families of those victims forgave the person who murdered him.

Meanwhile, you have some white folks in the south who still hate folks from the north over something from over 160 years ago

They didn’t forgive him, they SAID they forgive him to look like the Christians they were supposed to be in front of an already hysterical media.

Meanwhile the parents of Mollie Tibbets actually donate to immigrant causes BECAUSE an illegal immigrant killed their daughter. That is how abused white people are in this day and age.

I like how you said they did it to look like "Christians" -- because we all know "blacks" can't be real Christians unless they buckdance and appease white massa...

Because to you, even the fucking families of people who were murdered inside of a church can only just manage to "look like" Christians for offering forgiveness....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

'Nigga run, nigga run
Nigga run, nigga run

o-127877391-facebook.jpg

wet-nursing1.jpg

I like how you said they did it to look like "Christians" -- because we all know "blacks" can't be real Christians unless they buckdance and appease white massa...

Because to you, even the fucking families of people who were murdered inside of a church can only just manage to "look like" Christians for offering forgiveness....

And they suggest that anyone who attended Rev Wrights church is not a real christian.

Little do they know black churches for over 300 years have been discussing how shitty white people are. Were they lying?

Black people need to stop following that white man made up god Jesus. It's all bullshit. Why us Greeks, you blacks and Mexicans fall for that fairytale is beyond me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Did you READ Avery's Post?

Not familiar with philosophy much?

I don't read internet blackface. And your quote does not apply to me.

Perhaps if you read the context, I am sure you would find that it does.

Everyone on the forum can see that the evils of discrimination and your crusade against it define who you are.

Can you conceive of a person WITH OUT thinking of their skin color?

I wonder if you even have ever had a close friend that was not black. . .

The fact is, NO ONE is beyond GOOD AND EVIL.

2540838.jpg

Wayback Machine
If IM2 posted a pic of him standing next to a white person, would that ease your concerns about any racial issues you feel he has?

You know, like if he just had a pic of some random white woman who worked for him to prove he loves whites and stuff...

Works for Trump....
ny-news-lynne-patton-michael-cohen-trump-racist-20190227
So you get it.

Trump is defining himself by his opposition, and IM2 is doing the exact same thing.

How nice. You understand. IM2 and Trump, birds of a feather. Both playing the hate game.

I reiterate.
9861-Friedrich-Nietzsche-Quote-Whoever-fights-monsters-should-see-to-it.jpg

I don't play the hate game. Calling out white racism is not hate. Calling it that to try shutting people up from opposing racism is.
Taking money from people that have never been racist is hateful.

o-127877391-facebook.jpg

wet-nursing1.jpg

And they suggest that anyone who attended Rev Wrights church is not a real christian.

Little do they know black churches for over 300 years have been discussing how shitty white people are. Were they lying?

Black people need to stop following that white man made up god Jesus. It's all bullshit. Why us Greeks, you blacks and Mexicans fall for that fairytale is beyond me.

Black Liberation Theology has marxism and racism as core dogma.

Challenging their being "Christians" is valid.

o-127877391-facebook.jpg

wet-nursing1.jpg

We don't follow the white mans version of God.

I don't read internet blackface. And your quote does not apply to me.

Perhaps if you read the context, I am sure you would find that it does.

Everyone on the forum can see that the evils of discrimination and your crusade against it define who you are.

Can you conceive of a person WITH OUT thinking of their skin color?

I wonder if you even have ever had a close friend that was not black. . .

The fact is, NO ONE is beyond GOOD AND EVIL.

2540838.jpg

Wayback Machine
If IM2 posted a pic of him standing next to a white person, would that ease your concerns about any racial issues you feel he has?

You know, like if he just had a pic of some random white woman who worked for him to prove he loves whites and stuff...

Works for Trump....
ny-news-lynne-patton-michael-cohen-trump-racist-20190227
So you get it.

Trump is defining himself by his opposition, and IM2 is doing the exact same thing.

How nice. You understand. IM2 and Trump, birds of a feather. Both playing the hate game.

I reiterate.
9861-Friedrich-Nietzsche-Quote-Whoever-fights-monsters-should-see-to-it.jpg

I don't play the hate game. Calling out white racism is not hate. Calling it that to try shutting people up from opposing racism is.
Taking money from people that have never been racist is hateful.

If that was the case it would be. But it's not. Not only that racist laws and policies have benefited whites whether they were racist or not. And do you actually think before you hit the post reply button? Do you have the first fucking clue of how much money whites have taken from us up to this very moment?

'Nigga run, nigga run
Nigga run, nigga run

You are dumb...

So can I sing the song the same way a black man can sing it? If not, I'm a second class citizen. Not protected like they are. I don't have the same free speech.

This is their reparations. They get to say things we can't say. Enjoy it.

Yes, you can sing it...but you can't sing it in the same way a black man sings it because no one in your ancestry was ever told to "****** run, ****** run, go back to where you come from" -- but by all means...sing it.......

You just lost. You should change your name to "Sealy's bitch".

Wow. :eek: I can't imagine anything worse than that! LMAO!

rofl.gif

o-127877391-facebook.jpg

wet-nursing1.jpg

Who's "we"? You and your Satanist buddies, weirdo?

All we have been asking for since 1776 is an equal chance. We want no more or no less opportunities as whites. We want to be part of building a truly great nation. America can be that nation if we look in the mirror at ourselves, notice the hard cold truths of our mistakes, and then make sure we don’t repeat them again. This is not going to be done when a group of people have decided that for us to ask for equal opportunity means they lose opportunity. It will not happen if people think our asking for equal rights means we want extra rights. It will not happen if every time a non white group who protest against the racism they face is ganged up on and bullied by a portion of the white community. It will not happen if whites continue to ignore their crime to multiply ours by 5 and then argue about per capita. Finally it will not stop if every time we want to talk about racism as we see it, we get told that we must say things in a certain way or whites won’t listen.

At the 2017 Pro Football Hall of Fame induction ceremony, Ladainian Tomlinson spoke for me and millions of others in this nation by asking that we in America begin working as a team. A team works together to reach goals. When a team member faces difficulty his or her mates back them. They don’t tell their mate oh well just move beyond it everyone has it tough. A team respects the experiences of every member of that team. NO teammates experience is greater than another’s and ALL experiences are listened to. That is what we must become in this nation. That is how America finally becomes great.

Therefore we won’t wear this ball and chain that tells blacks to believe a bunch of things about us as a race that are not true. We will not accept being submissive to gain favor from whites. Whites will work harder to stop the modern method of racism being practiced today by whites. The excuses end today. You can change hearts and minds. If you can legislate racism into law and policy, you can legislate an end to it. At some point in time whites are just going to have to bow their necks and understand the dfficult position they put themselves in. Always trying to turn things around on others when they talk to you about what whites need to do is not going to get anything done except keep hostility alive.

We are tired of the game and we will keep bringing our chairs to the table whether whites like it or not. Get ready for the increasing attendance. The crowd will continue to grow until racism has died.

'Nigga run, nigga run
Nigga run, nigga run

o-127877391-facebook.jpg

wet-nursing1.jpg

Are you anti immigrant or anti illegal immigrant? Blurred lines.

You are in no position to judge anyone for any belief.

o-127877391-facebook.jpg

wet-nursing1.jpg

Do you think the Rev Wright would agree with you on that?

All we have been asking for since 1776 is an equal chance. .....

If that was true, you would not be denying the anti-white discrimination we have so often discussed, and that you have embarrassed yourself so much pretending to be too stupid to understand, such as selectively not understanding proportions.

'Nigga run, nigga run
Nigga run, nigga run

It is good that despite our massive partisan and ideological differences, that we can agree on likely perceptions of an objective reality.

That is starting place.

I'm a very fair and balanced liberal. A lot of my conservative friends say, "then you aren't a liberal" but I'm sure you know on some/a lot of things I am very liberal.

I'm about the most moderate lefty on these boards. Just because when I argue I argue passionately for my position doesn't mean I don't see your side of the issues. That's the problem with politics. Each side is so dug in they won't even see the other sides point.

But then a guy like Trump comes around and says a few things about bringing jobs back home and suddenly Republicans are no longer into sending jobs to China for the cheap goods. Or hiring illegals to do jobs American's won't do. Remember that was your sides position in the 2000's. We told you they weren't here just doing jobs American's wouldn't do but you didn't care because it wasn't affecting enough of you. Or you didn't realize it was because Fox and Rush were blaming liberals for your woes. Meanwhile Republicans and corporations were hiring illegals.

Like the other day this guy kept saying build the wall build the wall but he refused to admit we could go a long way solving this problem if we went after illegal employers like we used to.

This is what us liberals were saying in 2006. Now this sounds a lot like Trump only he won't seem to point a finger at illegal employers. Why? Because he is one!

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

The reality is that we don't have an "Illegal Immigration" problem in America. We have an "Illegal Employer" problem.

Yet it's almost never mentioned in the mainstream media, because to point it out could slightly reduce the profits and CEO salaries of many of America's largest multi-state and multinational corporations - who both own the media and contribute heavily to conservative politicians. Republicans would prefer that the "criminals" covered in the press are working people, and that corporate and CEO criminals not get discussed.

I believe this problem was done on purpose. They brought in illegals to lower wages. To flood the market with low wage workers. Corporations love the cheap labor.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

So why did George Bush stop doing his job?

You aren’t a moderate anything.

Show your political compass results coward.

'Nigga run, nigga run
Nigga run, nigga run

It is good that despite our massive partisan and ideological differences, that we can agree on likely perceptions of an objective reality.

That is starting place.

I'm a very fair and balanced liberal. A lot of my conservative friends say, "then you aren't a liberal" but I'm sure you know on some/a lot of things I am very liberal.

I'm about the most moderate lefty on these boards. Just because when I argue I argue passionately for my position doesn't mean I don't see your side of the issues. That's the problem with politics. Each side is so dug in they won't even see the other sides point.

But then a guy like Trump comes around and says a few things about bringing jobs back home and suddenly Republicans are no longer into sending jobs to China for the cheap goods. Or hiring illegals to do jobs American's won't do. Remember that was your sides position in the 2000's. We told you they weren't here just doing jobs American's wouldn't do but you didn't care because it wasn't affecting enough of you. Or you didn't realize it was because Fox and Rush were blaming liberals for your woes. Meanwhile Republicans and corporations were hiring illegals.

Like the other day this guy kept saying build the wall build the wall but he refused to admit we could go a long way solving this problem if we went after illegal employers like we used to.

This is what us liberals were saying in 2006. Now this sounds a lot like Trump only he won't seem to point a finger at illegal employers. Why? Because he is one!

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

The reality is that we don't have an "Illegal Immigration" problem in America. We have an "Illegal Employer" problem.

Yet it's almost never mentioned in the mainstream media, because to point it out could slightly reduce the profits and CEO salaries of many of America's largest multi-state and multinational corporations - who both own the media and contribute heavily to conservative politicians. Republicans would prefer that the "criminals" covered in the press are working people, and that corporate and CEO criminals not get discussed.

I believe this problem was done on purpose. They brought in illegals to lower wages. To flood the market with low wage workers. Corporations love the cheap labor.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

So why did George Bush stop doing his job?

1. Don't dismiss the internal ideological debate over "Free Trade". THat was not easy for US. But the evidence of the failures of that policy have been growing and growing for some time, despite the marco economic numbers such as GDP growth.

2. I agree that the Republicans have been a major part of the problem, especially with regard to cheap labor.

3. I have heard some reports that suggest that Trump is doing a lot on that front that is not getting much attention.

4. But my position on that, is that we've spent decades arguing about the best way to address the problem. By design. To avoid actually doing anything. So now we have to do everything. No more talk. ACTION.

I’m tired of reading, hearing or watching whites and others talking this bullshit. What is a victim folk? Does anyone know? Where did we get this idea that blacks who are protesting, complaining, or actively fighting racism are pretending to be victims of something ?

Where did this stump stupid shit come from? I say it started when the Reagan administration decided to get rid of the fairness doctrine. Suddenly you had all manner of loud mouth radio talk show idiots making fact less comments. I am going to talk about somebody here and it is not going to be complimentary. The first person I ever heard talking this way was some fat white boy from Missouri. I was in my 20’s and suddenly 30 years ago I started hearing of this fat white slob on the radio talking about blacks playing race cards, race hustling, and playing the victim. Like we are pretending there is racism just to feel persecuted. As the years have gone by, I ask who ordained this tub of lard permission to be arbiter of public opinion? I was going to start off on his lack of education, but I won't. But this slob has been allowed to influence a couple of generations of whites with his race baiting and he needs to be taken off the airwaves.

In my view this slob is worthless. All he’s good for is the big turkey leg and an extra scoop of dressing and gravy at the holiday dinner. I’m sure he knows nothing about sweet potato pie since that’s what blacks eat. This vat of fryer grease preaches his racist mumbo jumbo day in and day out. He’s done it for years now. If the stay puff marshmallow was the only one saying this, no problem. But this pork belly got millions of people to buy into his message and when you examine his message you want to tell Jabba the Hut to go find a buffet, play Mr. Creosote and eat that last wafer thin mint. The lunacy of his argument is apparent and what has been just as apparent is that we must be a nation of dunce caps to have allowed this stupid white can of crisco to become tertiary or de facto leader of one of our major political parties. Yes, I’m talking about Rush Limbaugh. He hasn’t gotten any skinnier either. But look, the stupidity he birthed here in this country is so tough you got blacks repeating it to other blacks as well as other stupid nonwhite wannabes.

We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that? There are some whites who have told me that I wake up only to go looking for racism. This kind of thinking strains the definition of sanity. So I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, then leave home to begin my daily search for a reason to be miserable, unhappy and angry. It is enough to make a person commit an act of violence when some whites, or stupid nonwhites dare speak this foolishness.

I would rather pass by the amusement park just to go find that Klan rally. I would rather sell my ticket to a pro football game to go find a Richard Spencer seminar. I would rather by pass a date with a beautiful woman to go watch a Jared Taylor lecture. If I have a job, I will clock in and spend my day looking for examples of ways to be insulted by race so I can spend all day long mad and miserable.

I’m accusing the company of racism because they give me pencils with black lead, or provide black pens to write with. If I am having a conversation with someone white I just can’t wait to hear them say something racist, so I can have hurt feelings and anger that I must hold inside of me for the rest of the day until I can get home. When I watch TV, instead of being entertained, I watch TV only to look for examples of racism so I can stay angry and bitter towards all whites.

If I go to a cajun restaurant, I will order the blackened fish on purpose so I can scream how the restaurant is a racist establishment so I can leave hungry and mad. I think black ice is a racist designation for ice, so I am mad at the weather person for making racist comments. This is the incredibly stupid garbage some people came to believe by listening to the skipper on gilligans island radio talk show. This level of stupidity must be unprecedented in modern times. Or perhaps it is not but the advent of so many ways to communicate has allowed the crazy that was once hidden at home to get out into the open.

Missouri Fats is the one who invented the card. Jennifer Garner, Howie Long and Samuel Jackson do not advertise for this card. But Fatty Arbuckle, Sean Hannity, dumb blacks like Kevin Jackson, some idiots on you tube, Dinesh D’ Souza, and others advertise for this card company. The company is called race and they have a card that these people imagine provides extra rights and privileges to those holding the card. I remember this white dude telling me how I was playing a race card as I was describing polices initiated by whites that created damage in the black community that people face today. This idiot wanted to lecture me on all this free stuff we blacks get because we have this card. Now as I am black, I asked him to provide me the website and address to the free black stuff administration. I’m still waiting.
Yep, a funny for sure.

And happy for your black butthurt, but pity your kind influence ignorant blacks to your racist ways.

'Nigga run, nigga run
Nigga run, nigga run

o-127877391-facebook.jpg

wet-nursing1.jpg

That is not what I said idiot.

I very much implied that the media had practically already said they were going to forgive him weeks before. That combined with the widespread notion that black people are morally superior to white people built that narrative.

Where the fuck were you all when a white church was shot up by an African immigrant? Where was the media and why weren’t they praising how “Christian” those white people were and how much of a devil that black guy was?

You aren’t fooling anyone. You ran away from my reply to that specifically addressed your ignorant belief about the possibility of modern day black on white lynchings because you had no rebuttal and Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom weren’t really human beings to you, and then you dare to ignore what I said about Mollie Tibbets and her parents(the actual buck dancing fools that you pretend to tolerate)while trying to play the victim because I don’t believe black people are fucking angels.

Do you even have a clue what would be done to the white parents of a murder victim if they didn’t forgive and forget? What about if they became politically active against the party that allowed their child to be murdered? What if they became pro-white? You literally take it for granted that black people can react any way they want with no consequences and yet you have the fucking gall to claim you are being oppressed.

Everyone knows the only way you and the Democrats will consider white people Christians is if they bend over backwards and renounce everything that makes them Christian.

All we have been asking for since 1776 is an equal chance. We want no more or no less opportunities as whites. We want to be part of building a truly great nation. America can be that nation if we look in the mirror at ourselves, notice the hard cold truths of our mistakes, and then make sure we don’t repeat them again. This is not going to be done when a group of people have decided that for us to ask for equal opportunity means they lose opportunity. It will not happen if people think our asking for equal rights means we want extra rights. It will not happen if every time a non white group who protest against the racism they face is ganged up on and bullied by a portion of the white community. It will not happen if whites continue to ignore their crime to multiply ours by 5 and then argue about per capita. Finally it will not stop if every time we want to talk about racism as we see it, we get told that we must say things in a certain way or whites won’t listen.

At the 2017 Pro Football Hall of Fame induction ceremony, Ladainian Tomlinson spoke for me and millions of others in this nation by asking that we in America begin working as a team. A team works together to reach goals. When a team member faces difficulty his or her mates back them. They don’t tell their mate oh well just move beyond it everyone has it tough. A team respects the experiences of every member of that team. NO teammates experience is greater than another’s and ALL experiences are listened to. That is what we must become in this nation. That is how America finally becomes great.

Therefore we won’t wear this ball and chain that tells blacks to believe a bunch of things about us as a race that are not true. We will not accept being submissive to gain favor from whites. Whites will work harder to stop the modern method of racism being practiced today by whites. The excuses end today. You can change hearts and minds. If you can legislate racism into law and policy, you can legislate an end to it. At some point in time whites are just going to have to bow their necks and understand the dfficult position they put themselves in. Always trying to turn things around on others when they talk to you about what whites need to do is not going to get anything done except keep hostility alive.

We are tired of the game and we will keep bringing our chairs to the table whether whites like it or not. Get ready for the increasing attendance. The crowd will continue to grow until racism has died.
Everything you say and just said here is backwards.

For decades you alone have decided what is and isn’t acceptable for us to say or do. YOU are the one who has the power to get us fired, to take our children away from us, to turn our people against us, to lynch us without allowing us to receive justice, and even to decide what is and isn’t harmful to us and our communities.

Once the buck dancing baby boomer fools are all dead and there is nothing restraining me and people like me from pushing back you will see me and my brothers and sisters in your faces DEMANDING justice, DEMANDING that you respect our humanity and our children’s humanity. Clean up your own fucking house or we will clean it for you.

Your black = angel/white = devil dichotomy no longer will be allowed to stand.

Everything you say and just said here is backwards.

For decades you alone have decided what is and isn’t acceptable for us to say or do. YOU are the one who has the power to get us fired, to take our children away from us, to turn our people against us, to lynch us without allowing us to receive justice, and even to decide what is and isn’t harmful to us and our communities.

Once the buck dancing baby boomer fools are all dead and there is nothing restraining me and people like me from pushing back you will see me and my brothers and sisters in your faces DEMANDING justice, DEMANDING that you respect our humanity and our children’s humanity. Clean up your own fucking house or we will clean it for you.

Your black = angel/white = devil dichotomy no longer will be allowed to stand.

If your white "brothers" are so "oppressed" and the media has created a culture in society of white people being "villified", then who owns and operates the media?

If they are so "opressed", why do white MALES who as a single demographic represent 31% of the population yet hold nearly 78% of upper management corporate positions in the workforce, and the largest percentage of positions of power in politics, the judicial and the law enforcement fields?

The "victimization" that you claim to exist does not align with the fact that collective political and corporate power. or LACK OF, determines who is actually oppressed or in a position of privilege.

I’m tired of reading, hearing or watching whites and others talking this bullshit. What is a victim folk? Does anyone know? Where did we get this idea that blacks who are protesting, complaining, or actively fighting racism are pretending to be victims of something ?

Where did this stump stupid shit come from? I say it started when the Reagan administration decided to get rid of the fairness doctrine. Suddenly you had all manner of loud mouth radio talk show idiots making fact less comments. I am going to talk about somebody here and it is not going to be complimentary. The first person I ever heard talking this way was some fat white boy from Missouri. I was in my 20’s and suddenly 30 years ago I started hearing of this fat white slob on the radio talking about blacks playing race cards, race hustling, and playing the victim. Like we are pretending there is racism just to feel persecuted. As the years have gone by, I ask who ordained this tub of lard permission to be arbiter of public opinion? I was going to start off on his lack of education, but I won't. But this slob has been allowed to influence a couple of generations of whites with his race baiting and he needs to be taken off the airwaves.

In my view this slob is worthless. All he’s good for is the big turkey leg and an extra scoop of dressing and gravy at the holiday dinner. I’m sure he knows nothing about sweet potato pie since that’s what blacks eat. This vat of fryer grease preaches his racist mumbo jumbo day in and day out. He’s done it for years now. If the stay puff marshmallow was the only one saying this, no problem. But this pork belly got millions of people to buy into his message and when you examine his message you want to tell Jabba the Hut to go find a buffet, play Mr. Creosote and eat that last wafer thin mint. The lunacy of his argument is apparent and what has been just as apparent is that we must be a nation of dunce caps to have allowed this stupid white can of crisco to become tertiary or de facto leader of one of our major political parties. Yes, I’m talking about Rush Limbaugh. He hasn’t gotten any skinnier either. But look, the stupidity he birthed here in this country is so tough you got blacks repeating it to other blacks as well as other stupid nonwhite wannabes.

We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that? There are some whites who have told me that I wake up only to go looking for racism. This kind of thinking strains the definition of sanity. So I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, then leave home to begin my daily search for a reason to be miserable, unhappy and angry. It is enough to make a person commit an act of violence when some whites, or stupid nonwhites dare speak this foolishness.

I would rather pass by the amusement park just to go find that Klan rally. I would rather sell my ticket to a pro football game to go find a Richard Spencer seminar. I would rather by pass a date with a beautiful woman to go watch a Jared Taylor lecture. If I have a job, I will clock in and spend my day looking for examples of ways to be insulted by race so I can spend all day long mad and miserable.

I’m accusing the company of racism because they give me pencils with black lead, or provide black pens to write with. If I am having a conversation with someone white I just can’t wait to hear them say something racist, so I can have hurt feelings and anger that I must hold inside of me for the rest of the day until I can get home. When I watch TV, instead of being entertained, I watch TV only to look for examples of racism so I can stay angry and bitter towards all whites.

If I go to a cajun restaurant, I will order the blackened fish on purpose so I can scream how the restaurant is a racist establishment so I can leave hungry and mad. I think black ice is a racist designation for ice, so I am mad at the weather person for making racist comments. This is the incredibly stupid garbage some people came to believe by listening to the skipper on gilligans island radio talk show. This level of stupidity must be unprecedented in modern times. Or perhaps it is not but the advent of so many ways to communicate has allowed the crazy that was once hidden at home to get out into the open.

Missouri Fats is the one who invented the card. Jennifer Garner, Howie Long and Samuel Jackson do not advertise for this card. But Fatty Arbuckle, Sean Hannity, dumb blacks like Kevin Jackson, some idiots on you tube, Dinesh D’ Souza, and others advertise for this card company. The company is called race and they have a card that these people imagine provides extra rights and privileges to those holding the card. I remember this white dude telling me how I was playing a race card as I was describing polices initiated by whites that created damage in the black community that people face today. This idiot wanted to lecture me on all this free stuff we blacks get because we have this card. Now as I am black, I asked him to provide me the website and address to the free black stuff administration. I’m still waiting.

What if you are wrong?

I'm not wrong.

What if you are?

In 3 hours I will have lived 58 years as a black man. I know what I am saying is right and I will not be questioned by someone white who thinks they can challenge my comments with no life experience as a person of color but with an opinion which is based on a false sense of racial symmetry.
58 years in three hours? Do you have one of those time dilation machine like on star trek? Race baiting pos. With any luck all of your hatred will cause you to have a fatal coronary. If not, run from the cops. All you do is cry. Cry cry cry cry cry cry.

Forum List

Back